Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts really die once BTC starts climbing unbelievable highs? - page 5. (Read 885 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 148
1. First of all during the obvious bull run all markets were green. Shitcoins sometimes were doing x10 while BTC gained only 10%
2. People are HODLing their shitcoins that are not growing during the time BTC is gaining in price. So they are selling shitcoins to get some profit with BTC.
3. Price of all those shitcoins is calculated in BTC or ETH, most of them don't have fiat trading pairs. So for example if someone is opening some service and raised in ICO $1 mln then his startup for that moment worth around $1mln. But in case BTC gained 10% then this startup also gained 10% while they did nothing and its real worth remained the same. So investors are selling its tokens because they are overpriced.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
I think there will always be some people who think BTC price is too high for them and buy a cheaper alternative. Also, many altcoins serve a different purpose other than only P2P cash. So, many will die while some will stay.

By the way, Max Keiser is just a shill IMO.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Max Keiser and his pump and dumps over the years, Quark, Maxcoin, Startcoin......

Good ole' Max Keiser - Sharing his crypto wisdom once again for us to learn his ways.

This could be true. I have thought of a couple endgame scenarios
- Alts would take over and sooner or later one would eventually crumble BTC
- BTC would rein king and destroy alts

So, I mean. His prediction isn't really uncommon.

I don't see alts crumbling tho. Eth, XRP, and lots of top alts gained more % than BTC over the last pump cycle and retained much of their value afterwards.
It's not like i'm looking at $5 Ethereum right now - ya know what I mean.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Max Keiser and his pump and dumps over the years, Quark, Maxcoin, Startcoin......
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
https://ethereumworldnews.com/crypto-vcs-bitcoin-nears-100000-2021-altcoins-die-off/amp/

Watched this.
Heisenberg Capital, led by Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert, two of the most early cryptocurrency adopters, gave a statement that BTC will probably outperform in the near term and will end the whole game for alts as the whole capital is currently being fetched out of alts and being put in BTC only to make it realize its true value. They believe that 2018 was all a comeback for Bitcoin to claw back the market share out of altcoins.

I've been watching and I'm seeing each and every of their word to be getting proven true as all the alts are just declining and people are trying to steal the only giant cryptocurrency - Bitcoins by only playing the leveraged trading games going on over Futures platforms and exchanges like Bitmex. The volume for each alt is declining to their all time lows while BTC has started showing greater possibilities of breaking its all time record highs once again.

Please share your thoughts on this and tell me what do you think.
Pages:
Jump to: