Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Amazon going into crypto raise the value of ETH? - page 7. (Read 662 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
I think this news is good for all of crypto and think it will raise the value of ETH.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I believe if such players as Amazon go it is a very promising idea . these players are all carefully weighed .  of course there are mistakes . but before they do everything they analyze very carefully .
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
This will skyrocket ethereum for sure. Thats why my ethereum predictions are around 5000usd by the end of the year for ethereum.
This will be just a start of usage crypto in real shopping. Also upcoming Ethereum forks are related to same issue.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

What do you guys think? This is massive news!
I think it's a good step if amazone enters the crypto and helps raise the eth price. because I believe the role of amazon is very good and also big name amazon will definitely continue to help crypto. this is my opinion what if opinions are there all?
Remember there is a clue because amazon has bought ethereum crypto related to main at the past. Amazon will provide fast adoption to a lot of crypto users and if ethereum will be officially worked for it and then a big major bullish for ethereum will come as soon as possible. But this news needs to be confirmed by ethereum itself.
Right lots of news that happens for years about amazon entering crypto but stil this is a story to tell.i guess amazon is just using crypto community to advertise their company but dont really serious about this,becae if they really do atleast for a year of conversations is enough to justify the deeds
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

It will for sure but although it will effect certain coins mainly (adopted ones) I am pretty sure that such news are huge for the while crypto sphere in common, more to come. Imagine such Giant like Google, Apple will adopt BTC and other currencies Smiley We will see the results of such adoption just immediately.
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
I THINK WHEN IT GET TO BUSINESS AMAZON IS LEADING EVEN NASDQ IS GOING TO GET ALL CRYPTO TO THE MOON
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I think that most likely the price of Ethereum will grow in connection with this news, not even news but this innovation and will grow not only Ethereum but also other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
NO!
Why it's a no? The rumors has been foretold for long that amazon is going to adopt bitcoin first but if it would be ETH still this is a great news, you want to know why?
It's because they are working into blockchain which ties up the name for cryptocurrencies and this will make the popular of our crypto's increase.
This shows that crypto is here to stay.
I always believed that crypto's are here to stay and it will be adopted a little by little.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
the news is a big fat lie by the ethereum bag holders who want it to be pumped like usual. they spread some nonsense and talk about how some imaginary partnership has shapen up and then they pump it.

so to answer your question the price of it may get pumped but not because of this news but because they pumped it. Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Its fantastic news, if more big companies adapting blockchain then it will increase the crypto fame which will be very good for crypto development, and amazon is a big e-commerce, so it really suitable for crypto to grow bigger in that sector, because crypto was created to be used as global transaction payment
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
m/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html]
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

I love this kind of news. This shows that crypto is here to stay. It is the future of financial system and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

I think this is a very good news for the crypto world. I believe that when companies giants associate themselves with the crypto, then it positively affects the development of technologies and the whole market as a whole. This is also a very good advertisement, more people will know about crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I still need more information on this so called partnership, I could remember when IOTA announced their partnership with Micorsoft which seems to be something else, the only way I can see this affecting the price is if Amazon is going to be using Ethers, which is what affect we the tokens holders.
Just don't count your hen before it hatched
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Will people stop hodling and spend their crypto though?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
When huge names like Amazon get linked to blockchain and crypto, it will help spread the word about them and make them more accessible to the general public. Hopefully, this will go well and we will also be able to buy items on Amazon using crypto

This news looks pretty legit to me, and yes I knew about Amazon buying crypto domains months ago. Hopefully they accept crypto as payment soon!
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

I think it's a good step if amazone enters the crypto and helps raise the eth price. because I believe the role of amazon is very good and also big name amazon will definitely continue to help crypto. this is my opinion what if opinions are there all?
Remember there is a clue because amazon has bought ethereum crypto related to main at the past. Amazon will provide fast adoption to a lot of crypto users and if ethereum will be officially worked for it and then a big major bullish for ethereum will come as soon as possible. But this news needs to be confirmed by ethereum itself.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: