Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bank and crypto industry unite or be linked? - page 14. (Read 23522 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
this, what you call "crypto industry" was created so that we can have decentralization and the benefits of that including getting rid of banks and banking system which is mostly corrupt and is causing a lot of economical damage.

despite all that the banking cartel have already entered the scene. the most obvious case is Ripple and you can see how bad and failed it is.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
There is a possibility for this to happen. If cryptocurrencies become fully accepted, there is a great chance for this to happen. There are already news that some banks are championing some of the altcoins already, so it wouldn't even take long for a unification to happen already.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
The true implication of decentralization is the removal of central authority like banks, if a bank decides to acquire a particular crypto project, there is the likelihood that it becomes centralized, people generally in the space will not welcome such.they simply will switch to alternative
Alright those centralized institutions should be removed from the system to get the decentralized system which offers to many advantages, Bank as the biggest centralized institution should not be involved in the crypto industry.
Activity: 81
Of course, if the government releases cryptocurrencies, some countries may unite. This is different from the difference in each country.
Activity: 177
it will never happen because the cryptocurrency is not centralized and not regulated by any institution.
if the bank is centralized and led by one power.

if the type of cryptocurrency is centralized is Ripple, unfortunately I don't like Ripple!
Activity: 66
As in our time, crypto currency is increasingly beginning to enter into everyday life, such an outcome of events is quite possible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I am sure that this symbiosis will be very peofitable and useful because each of elements has its own advantages and they could get a large success together.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I think it's quite possible. As far as I remember, some banks have already announced plans to merge with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 121
I believe that this is unlikely, because if there is still a merger of banks and cryptocurrencies, the banks will seek to destroy the decentralization inherent in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Well i dont think unite is the best word to use, compromise would be appropriate. I think banks and crypto will compromise in the future. Regulations from different countries has been in the making and this would really open doors to crypto and might affect certain bank policies. So in order to coexist i think these two entities should come up with a very good compromise in order to be successful.

Yes, there are certain alts that are already controlled by bank for the most part but I don't think there would be any unification in the future as that would mean banks would have to give up their control. control is all the have they wouldn't give it up. Compromise is a better term, they're already realizing what they're missing out by not being friendly with crypto world.
Activity: 93
Not likely... Bankers also know how to count their blood money, and will never give it to anyone or unite with anyone. Although part of the banks, maybe it will go. But this will be part of, and all banks.
Activity: 154
These two areas in my opinion will never be intertwined, as these two activities work in the opposite direction, one in real life, one based solely on virtual money. Therefore, it is difficult to combine.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Well i dont think unite is the best word to use, compromise would be appropriate. I think banks and crypto will compromise in the future. Regulations from different countries has been in the making and this would really open doors to crypto and might affect certain bank policies. So in order to coexist i think these two entities should come up with a very good compromise in order to be successful.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Nope. This will not happen anymore because Bank has control or Centralized, while the Cryptocurrency is more on Decentralized. Credit Cards Companies is possibly Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Crypto is defined as hierarchical. Hide identity. And the bank is always transparent and clearly controlled so I think there will never be a bank and crypto linked together. Absolutely impossible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
The true implication of decentralization is the removal of central authority like banks, if a bank decides to acquire a particular crypto project, there is the likelihood that it becomes centralized, people generally in the space will not welcome such.they simply will switch to alternative
Activity: 336
I think so, because the banks will have to change their policies if they do not want to lose money!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
the "crypto industry" is not one place or one person to go unite with something!!! it is a big world of different people and a lot of different projects in it.

the banksters have already entered some of it. for example the altcoins they control and pump and dump. but that doesn't change anything for the whole thing. it is just one group taking advantage of the bad situation in the altcoin market. if a cryptocurrency (like bitcoin) is  decentralized it is decentralized and that is not going to change.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Regardless of what anyone says including CEOs of big banks, this is never going to happen.

Banksters want to control, there is no place for decentralization or anonymity here. The system is made to enrich the rich and to enslave the poor, they'll never accept or any other cryptocurrency that they don't have full control of.
Activity: 48
If this will happen is it possible that decentralization be compromised?
Pages:
Jump to: