Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks disappear because of cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 64395 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
not. because whenever the bank will remain because the paper currency will continue to be used in the future even though many people use crypto in this world. so the bank will still exist even though the crypto currency has been used by people in this world

Agree, banks still needed. Many people still dont have access to internet and its make banks still needed by most people. If development of blockchain growing fast and adapting in current system, i think cryptocurrency will be favorite investment in the future
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Banks will not disappear because of cryptocurrency - for the next 100 years I can be sure because they play a crucial role in finances and the governments are in full support with it due to its centralized nature. In the future, banks will rather integrate Blockchain and other cryptocurrency related services in order to satisfy their clients in all means, hence both cryptocurrency and banks will coexist and each will play its part in financing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I think there is no reason for banks to disappear against crypto, because crypto is more of an investment made by several people, not a means to save their money. so banks will still be useful for saving money for everyone.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think that no, many use cryptocurrency for profit, few people use blockchain technology
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks
There can only be one answer - no! Crypto currency is only a means of payment and storage, although even this is debatable, and banks have much more functionality that the crypto currency can never give, which means banks are not under threat
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
not. because whenever the bank will remain because the paper currency will continue to be used in the future even though many people use crypto in this world. so the bank will still exist even though the crypto currency has been used by people in this world
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

I think that the banks will not disappear, but will use cryptocurrency on a par with traditional currencies. Also already there are banks which use a technology called the blockchain.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
No, I think there will be no complete collapse of the banking industry. Most likely, banks will introduce blockchain technology into their system. And already on the basis of blockchain technology, banks will continue their work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Till date I still don't understand why cryptocurrency will affect banks ,the answer is no ,cryptocurrency and banks can both survive without affecting or hurting each other
Activity: 142
No , I never think about that , Banks will not never disappear because of cryptocurrency , it will exist and the cryptocurrency will still exist with it .
Activity: 320
I don't think there's any point in the banks disappearing right now. They are just likely to change the format of their work, and not disappear altogether. I think it would be okay.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
It is impossible to happen bank is more powerful than cryptocurrency.banks made life of people easier but maybe it will also happen but a several years mayne 30 years from now.

30 or more, I'd say. The world doesn't have a uniform distribution of wealth, so some countries will need cash and banks for decades to come. Crypto still provides good alternative to banks.
Time will come crypto will announce as a new exchange then banks disappeared ,crypto slowly approaching there are some infrastructure already of bitcoin so I think this will happen in perfect time.
Activity: 448
Of course not, at least the next 100 years. But banuy will work closely with cryptocurrency, as well as create their own coins! as more and more people learn about it and use it, they will not leave it anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Naaaaa! Banks are supported by governments, recognized institutions for money, and proven, how much cryptocurrencies have came out into the market already since the first crypto was created? A lot right? And yet i haven’t heard one local bank that closed because of crypto.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
CIMB, one of Asia's largest bank has recently partner with Ripple to extend its cross-border payment service.
I would entirely say banks will disappear. If they are inter-dependent as what CIMB collaborated with Ripple, they would co-exist
Activity: 350
No, e-money is only prosperous in 2017 and by the beginning of 2018, it is now declining and the risk of investing in e-money is high, so there are now quite a few people abandoning it, Short term value of the coin will continue to decline
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

At first i was in doubt that banks will disappear because of crypto but now i am more convince of it. With the current system of crypto  banks will seemingly to collapse becs. Of it's low interest rate with higher maintenance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
It seems to me that if this happens, then definitely not now. Maybe in the future, in 10 years. Cryptocurrency is not yet at the level to supplant banking
Activity: 420
Banks may not disappear, but simply become a little different and safer. They are already firmly in our lives and most likely will never change. Now everything will be better and cooler
Activity: 140
I think that banks because of cryptocurrency will not disappear. I think that with the legalization of cryptocurrency in the country, banks on the contrary will develop.
Pages:
Jump to: