Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Binance Coin (BNB) reach $1K? - page 9. (Read 2864 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 10, 2021, 06:59:44 PM
Seeing the currently BNB Performance, may be I can give you a little list why BNB will reach that price, may be more
1. Having Top number 1 platform
2. Getting more partnerships
3. More projects using BNB Blockchain
4. Another good features.
I think there are many another factors that BNB will grow up day to day, even the price is Stable at IDR 8-9 Million.
I Remember when BNB still hit 50$, some crypto slowing down day by day, but yeah BNB still stable, and stability price is the best thing for Long Term investments. So by being stable, BNB will get more investors, more investors will rise the price. But I can't say it will happen in a short time.
Another possibility: Elon Musk wants to use BNB Smiley, I think it will be more than $1k
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 10, 2021, 06:45:36 PM
Binance Coin (BNB) is the most popular coin currently in the crypto space. Binance has a network, namely the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), which is the most widely used by companies for their projects because of the relatively low cost. In addition, Binance also has an Exchange with a large number of transactions every day. October 2021, seems to be a very good month for Binance because of the pretty good price movement. Now that BNB is at $526, will BNB reach $1K?
Of course, there is a possibility for Binance Token BNB to reach $1,000 in 2022, not 2021, or even higher because Binance is currently the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world and they have millions of users every single day. Because of that BNB has huge potential to grow bigger in the future. 
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 10, 2021, 03:32:02 PM
Binance Coin (BNB) is the most popular coin currently in the crypto space. Binance has a network, namely the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), which is the most widely used by companies for their projects because of the relatively low cost. In addition, Binance also has an Exchange with a large number of transactions every day. October 2021, seems to be a very good month for Binance because of the pretty good price movement. Now that BNB is at $526, will BNB reach $1K?

believe it or not believe that binance will hit $1k in the future. because anything can happen to cryptocurrencies. like bitcoin which has reached a price of $60k+.. and that's a great achievement. and binance is currently at the peak of its popularity so it is very possible to reach the price of $1k. let's just wait for the miracle that will happen to binance.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
December 10, 2021, 02:46:58 AM
Despite Bitcoin instability, Ethereum and BNB are holding up very strong. BNB gives confidence to everyone in difficult market conditions. BNB will be very valuable when Bitcoin is on the upside again. I think BNB will no longer go below $400 and will exceed $1000.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
December 10, 2021, 02:29:58 AM

BNB had an exchange of their own, Binance is the biggest exchange so they are ensured with a good trading volume.

As long as the exchange remains at the top, BNB has a great opportunity to pump with a huge amount in the future,  so always believe when you are holding as eventually in the long run you'll rip the fruits of your investment
In addition, we can really feel the development of BNB at this time. Well, apart from the exchange, Binance also established the BSC network, and it's currently popular and its users can even compete with ethereum. however, the $1k price tag might be easy to get for BNB in the future. other than that, I also think that CZ will not stop here to continue developing BNB.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 10, 2021, 02:22:34 AM
I think the price of $ 1k is very easy to achieve, especially now the price of BNB has reached $ 600 and only needs a little increase, if the market skyrockets then in 3 days the price of $ 1k has been reached and I'm sure it will happen soon.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
December 10, 2021, 01:32:04 AM
very good growth Binance smartchain is one of the popular coins today including the top coins in the crypto market, so what's wrong if the coin is high capacity, the bsc network is most used by companies for their projects because of its relatively low cost, for your question too high buddy, even at a price of only $1k BNB this will most likely happen depending on the market situation.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
December 10, 2021, 12:59:06 AM

The chances are there, since more and more companies nowadays applied BSC as their main platform. Maybe in the next few years, binance coin will soar in price because of it widely used technology.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510
December 09, 2021, 09:17:56 PM
As BNB continues to be burned regularly, it is an inevitable fact that its price will increase. The numbers that seem high at the moment will become clear over time how cheap they are. As the total supply decreases, existing coins become more valuable. Four-digit numbers for BNB will be commonplace soon. If you don't believe just wait and watch the rise, but don't regret later. Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 719
December 09, 2021, 04:31:23 PM
BNB is no longer just a stock market coin. BSC network has some very bright work. CZ has made a good investment in the future. It announced incentive packages that support the BNB network. The actual value of BNB is more than a thousand dollars. One day it will exceed a thousand dollars. There's no reason why it shouldn't exceed a thousand dollars. CZ supports technology. I also support CZ. A confession: I used to not like it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
December 09, 2021, 02:30:18 PM
For a coin like BNB it is very possible to reach a price of $1. Binance coin has managed to attract the attention of some big investors by adding having the binance smart chain (bsc) network so it is getting stronger in crypto to continue to grow rapidly, which is my question when will it happen everyone want that to happen BNB $1 will be the new ATH for BNB.
You mean when BNB will reach $1k, there is no prediction when the exact time will reach $1k but BNB has a chance to reach a new ATH next year, the current burn system will reduce supply circulation so it will be easy to pump during the next bull market.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 7
December 09, 2021, 12:47:36 PM
Binance Coin (BNB) have all that it takes to reach $1000. Binance basically understands the need of crypto lovers by working hard to come up with Binance Smart Chain (BSC) which have revoluctionalised the crypto industry by making transaction fee low when compared to ethereum  as well as the blockchain where other tokens are built. The Binance platform is also friendly to use as well as with a lot of incentives. Numerous tokens now use BSC network. With  these features BNB will soon get to $1k. It will get there in no distant time.What we should ask is : When will  it get to $1000? Having  crossed more than half of $1k , in no time it will get to $1k.
Activity: 72
December 09, 2021, 11:44:45 AM
Bnb reaching $1k this year is gone, probably next year it might be possible. There's still going to be another and massive dumping this weekend and there's another launchpad next week. NFA!
Activity: 276
December 09, 2021, 09:14:30 AM
I personally won't be surprised if I find bnb trading above 1,000$ because the project has contributed a whole lot to the cryptocurrency industry. Binance as we all know is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world and the exchange has taken substantial steps in building several wonders in the industry. The binance smart chain, the trust multi wallet to say a few.
Activity: 420
December 09, 2021, 09:06:34 AM
https://binance.org/en/blog/introducing-bep-95-with-a-real-time-burning-mechanism/

I see this article and saw that the BNB coin burning mechanism was already running with the active BEP-95, this would affect the supply amount in real time and then I saw the address of this transaction
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x0f086e9c585f2c487ce543e607c4fbf6d30db89c8a3e51e443df00361f7bdc25 and I was shocked to see the amount of BNB burned daily. this situation will increase the price of BNB quickly, maybe $1k per 1 BNB will happen next year
source: https://twitter.com/BinanceChain
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 09, 2021, 08:46:43 AM
no one doubts BNB to be able to hit the price of 1k. even I myself speculate that the price of BNB will exceed 1k for the exact time can't say for sure but I'm sure it will.
where currently BNB users are very high with large volumes and a very large community it is very possible to be able to pump up BNB prices to be higher. I see the BNB price chart so far continues to increase from time to time although slowly.
BNB had an exchange of their own, Binance is the biggest exchange so they are ensured with a good trading volume.

As long as the exchange remains at the top, BNB has a great opportunity to pump with a huge amount in the future,  so always believe when you are holding as eventually in the long run you'll rip the fruits of your investment
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
December 09, 2021, 08:42:54 AM
In the crypto currency market the bnb is most trustable coin because it have a large and strong community. An own exchange and also a protocol. These qualities makes me to trust on it. But when the question is about the raising price . Its looks hard in q1 of 2022 but after this it can touch $1k .
Activity: 592
Merit: 116
December 09, 2021, 08:27:42 AM
no one doubts BNB to be able to hit the price of 1k. even I myself speculate that the price of BNB will exceed 1k for the exact time can't say for sure but I'm sure it will.
where currently BNB users are very high with large volumes and a very large community it is very possible to be able to pump up BNB prices to be higher. I see the BNB price chart so far continues to increase from time to time although slowly.
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 09, 2021, 08:17:38 AM
BNB is the very known coin in the crypto currency market. Having own protocol. Also an exchange having a strong community. And very large number of projects are launch day by day in binance smart chain. It is an ideal coin to touch $1k . But when and how no one can say that. So if you want to get profit you should to wait for the dip and hold for the long .
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
December 09, 2021, 07:03:13 AM
Very easy, even I believe the price of $ 1k can be reached in december, the market seems to be recovering so I'm sure soon BNB will reach $ 1k, another condition is if the price of bitcoin can reach at least $ 75k then the price of $ 1k can also be achieved, although not this month I will still hold BNB and not panic even though the price or market is red.
Pages:
Jump to: