Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Binance increase again? - page 5. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 10, 2019, 05:20:44 AM
In my own opinion, yes Binance coin will experience an uptrend soon when the FUD must have died down. It's only normal for centralized exchanges to be hacked, I laughed when CZ bragged about binance being super safe and telling people to store funds on the exchange preferably than personal wallets. It's best to use personal wallets in storing crypto assets, Bianance hack prove that. Binance chain looks promising, some projects already drifting to it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
May 10, 2019, 05:18:09 AM
in order for an altcoin to rise again, it first has to get dumped again and that is partly why Binance is going down at the moment so if you are hodling any of it then it is a good time to get rid of it before you end up with a big loss like -90%.
but Binance is not going to die just because of this hack, they still have the market in their hands and will come back although they have lost a great deal of trust from users who are now switching to other exchanges.
Activity: 209
Merit: 6
May 10, 2019, 05:06:58 AM
I'm glad now he knows even binance exchange isn't immune to hackers ... I'm just happy this hack isn't affecting the price of bitcoin in any negative way so far
Activity: 209
Merit: 6
May 10, 2019, 05:05:47 AM
as we know, since Binance exchange was hacked, then Binance coin prices dropped every day and will this continue? whereas Binance Coin prices began to increase before Binance exchange was hacked, because Binance had made a new project, that is Binance DEX and Binance Chain, so in your opinion whether the price of Binance Coin will increase again and can restore the trust of investors to invest and use Binance project again?
No matter how you look at it.. there's no king in the crypto space.. CZ seems to think he had is hands wrapped wround the crypto community
It almost seemed as if binance exchange will one day decide projects that are worth investing in and project that are to be ignored..
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
May 10, 2019, 04:55:44 AM
BTC dominance is going up day by day. the majurity of the alts going down. binance handled this hack very well. they have their safu fund and they will use it. now testings for security will be done. i expect an price increase of binance coin again soon.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
May 10, 2019, 04:48:19 AM
Binance very popular cryptocurrency exchange at the moment, even despite the last hack,the exchange remains relevant for many traders,after eliminating the vulnerability of the BNB is to grow.
It will sounds weird if binance can't survive while face the tragedy, even the trader still doing his daily job in the exchange. What makes me impressed is that they still look strong even though the incident had only passed a few days, completely different from Cryptopia with has slow process.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
May 10, 2019, 04:47:16 AM
What are you saying? Is 7000 btc enough to make bnb token lose value ? As good as bnb token is no one should actually tell you to hold because sooner or later bnb token will surge up in price ,the choice is your but 7000btc is too small to drag binance down
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 10, 2019, 04:22:03 AM
Yeah binance was hacked but i dont think it stops them from continuing their business. Binance will sure find its way to the top again and learn from their experiences. it may be sound bias but i more like to trade on binance than on the other platforms. For the hacking issues doesnt affect their credibility. Again thats my opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 04:14:59 AM
as we know, since Binance exchange was hacked, then Binance coin prices dropped every day and will this continue? whereas Binance Coin prices began to increase before Binance exchange was hacked, because Binance had made a new project, that is Binance DEX and Binance Chain, so in your opinion whether the price of Binance Coin will increase again and can restore the trust of investors to invest and use Binance project again?

I dont think hacking on exchanger effecting on BNB Coin Price. Its true right now BNB Coin price slightly decline but its happen to most coin and token in market. I think BNB Coin price will reach at least $50 end this year because Binance very transparant with their work and holding biggest daily transaction volume
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 10, 2019, 03:42:20 AM
It will increase again but not in the next few days, we need to wait for a few weeks until the effect of this hack news gone. It's normal actually, binance got hacked and of course it will affect the price of binance coin. It will increase again but it takes time, maybe in a few weeks it will go up again.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 03:37:44 AM
Nobody was affected at all, I think Binance is one of the best exchanges and they would learn from their faults. All loses are going to be recovered by Binance, so even the price of BNB token was affected for a period of 20 mins and recovered again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 10, 2019, 03:27:20 AM
Binance very popular cryptocurrency exchange at the moment, even despite the last hack,the exchange remains relevant for many traders,after eliminating the vulnerability of the BNB is to grow.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
May 10, 2019, 03:05:44 AM
when they can overcome the problem of this hack and secure the user's funds, it is likely that binance will not be abandoned so that it will continue to rise again
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
May 10, 2019, 02:47:54 AM
I think that binance now is under development since it was hacked about days ago, i think now it is trying to recover what is lost and i think the theft amount is only a small amount of percentage. Although a small amount still it is a huge value of money. Let's hope for the recover of binance about what have done.

Yes, everyone is expecting something positive from the Binance CEO, i never expected Binance will get into the breach and lost more than 7000 BTC which seems to be very high investment, i have strong confidence they will issue the lost money to their customers but they need to find a way to this who has stolen the money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
May 10, 2019, 02:33:54 AM
It certainly affected the BNB coin's price since many investors were alarmed about this issue and they are selling their BNB coins or even turnes their back with Binance exchange. But well, even though the reputation was ruined it is still possible that they will regain the reputation. As you can see, they held responsible for it and will pay for the 7,000 btc that was hacked and that's a good step.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
May 10, 2019, 02:33:34 AM
Binance will definitely rise again and take over the front-line in the world of cryptocurrency even though what happened was an ugly incident. Currently am sure that, refunding the victims funds to their various wallets will boost up Binance again and again and nothing will decrease Binance in my opinion.    
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 10, 2019, 02:32:20 AM
that is the problem with all the centralized coins. when the company that owns that coin has trouble their price drops hard. something like stocks of a company when it drops hard when the company is going bankrupt or has any issues that causes people to abandon the shares.
the additional problem that binance coin has is that it was pumped prior to this hack which means the dump was coming anyways, this hack only increased the speed of that process of being dumped faster.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
May 10, 2019, 02:20:28 AM
Binance is not a first exchange which was hacked and continue working after this without a big problem. I believe BNB will rise again, not right now probably but it have potential for rise. It is time to watch for it now to find right point for buying this coin.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 01:45:20 AM
via the binance hack just now. I think BNB will rise again and even increase strongly. The way that binance solved hacking shows that
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 01:39:09 AM
I think that binance now is under development since it was hacked about days ago, i think now it is trying to recover what is lost and i think the theft amount is only a small amount of percentage. Although a small amount still it is a huge value of money. Let's hope for the recover of binance about what have done.
Pages:
Jump to: