Pages:
Author

Topic: Will binance reach $23 as per experts prediction? - page 2. (Read 1289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
"According to experts"... "there is huge possibility"... Oh my, that looks pretty accurate and promising lol  Grin
According to my predictions it will be raining tomorrow. Or later, some day Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Binance price was already crossed $23, now I expect the price of Binance will reach $50 in this month or maybe in the next if bitcoin keeps increasing. You know bitcoin can lift up the altcoins except shit coins. 
of course the Binance Coin platform will not be like other shitcoins because the Binance platform has been trusted by many people so it has become a place of exchange that has a good reputation so they will not damage it easily because it will only make them lose. while the price will certainly go up easily.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
its a good expectation for coins like bnb token  to reach a higher new value especially when price rise comes,it is approximately right that bnb will touch more price then expert expectation of $23
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Binance price was already crossed $23, now I expect the price of Binance will reach $50 in this month or maybe in the next if bitcoin keeps increasing. You know bitcoin can lift up the altcoins except shit coins. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
It has reached its target of $ 23 and is currently continuing to rise. This year I think BNB can go up to $ 60 or even $ 100 if bitcoin can break down ATH and grow as strong as 2017, everything is possible in this market.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
ATH is almost near from its current price now. I think binance investors are lucky we are not yet to bull run but were gonna see another milestone for CZ and Binance team. Even the market now is going good for bnb even the btc and eth price are now pulling back only bnb is still on green. Amazing, I think the release of Bnb perpetial tradingalso help in their gains. Price is continously increasing since yesterday.

We still have a long way to reach a new ATH for the Binance Coin (BNB). If I am not wrong, the ATH for Binance coin as of now is $39 per coin, which was achieved sometime in mid-2019. The current prices are still around 40% lower when compared to this level, and I don't think that we'll see another altcoin bull rally this year, which can take established alts such as BNB to new ATH levels.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
ATH is almost near from its current price now. I think binance investors are lucky we are not yet to bull run but were gonna see another milestone for CZ and Binance team. Even the market now is going good for bnb even the btc and eth price are now pulling back only bnb is still on green. Amazing, I think the release of Bnb perpetial tradingalso help in their gains. Price is continously increasing since yesterday.
I think their strategy to take advantage of moments like this is indeed very good and a binance exchange place can have many customers as traders who are trading at a binance exchange place so that BNB will be used by many people to reduce trading costs and an exchange place like binance will provide optimal effort to be the best exchange platform.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
" Experts say"

Sigh...
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
BNB price rises up to 25$ + mark at that moment. From that point of view, we can say Expert's Predictions is absolutely right. But I think as the current speed BNB price can easily hit all time high. If you don't have any doubts about the potential of BNB, be prepared to see 40$ price mark.
Did the experts actually predicted the price completely on point or did they get lucky with their prediction? Why do most "experts" fail to predict the price of bitcoin being dumped or pumped?
The current speed seems unhealthy to be honest. What if BNB is just being pumped before it is about to dumped very badly? Asking for the price to reach $40 is a little bit too much. You almost want the price to double in just few days. Anyway, let us just hope for the best.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 2
BNB price rises up to 25$ + mark at that moment. From that point of view, we can say Expert's Predictions is absolutely right. But I think as the current speed BNB price can easily hit all time high. If you don't have any doubts about the potential of BNB, be prepared to see 40$ price mark.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
As of this time, Binance just reached back to $25.61 base on coinmarketcap.com.
This does means that those experts predicted correctly and it's possible that it will pump even more. The reaction of this coin to bitcoin's acceleration does mean a lot to the holders.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
As at the time you posted this topic I think BNB is at 15 or 14$  and you are wondering if it will reach 25$ it, is now at 25 as at today. That show how BNB is really improved and shows it is not just a mere coin. Though the market is at a rush and prices are high but it keeps moving with the trend.
Binance is a good option for investment, There are many trading pairs available, recently it allows the customer to trade with the ruble Russian currency. It will hit $23. https://www.coincurb.com/news/binance-welcome-russian-ruble/
In fact, BNB has reached $ 25 in the past few days, so your assertion is redundant. Agree with you that BNB is a good investment option because this is a utility altcoin used at Binance exchange, and we can make long-term investments without having to worry too much about its future, certainly the price will increase gradually in the future
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Binance is a good option for investment, There are many trading pairs available, recently it allows the customer to trade with the ruble Russian currency. It will hit $23. https://www.coincurb.com/news/binance-welcome-russian-ruble/
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
This topic should be edited to reaching ATH this year. I believe BNB will easily cross the ATH very soon as that price was reached even without several products that are live right now in its ecosystem. All these products will boost the profit, Quarterly burn, adoption and volume to the exchange.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
This topic should be edited to reaching ATH this year. I believe BNB will easily cross the ATH very soon as that price was reached even without several products that are live right now in its ecosystem. All these products will boost the profit, Quarterly burn, adoption and volume to the exchange.
BNB reach $23 already, today the price is $24.81   already as you can see (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/).
However, we have not reach a new ATH yet, its ATH was close to $40 so we need to see a price more than that and it could possibly happen this year since we have a bullish start.
This topic was created last December 12, 2019 and that time the price of BNB dropped to 14.56 usd, but in just two months it has already reach the prediction stated by OP and that is a good thing, it is almost 100% in just two months time.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
BNB reach $23 already, today the price is $24.81   already as you can see (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/).
However, we have not reach a new ATH yet, its ATH was close to $40 so we need to see a price more than that and it could possibly happen this year since we have a bullish start.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Did you know?

According to experts, their is huge possibility that the token will recover to the value of $23 in the best case scenario.

https://coinpedia.org/information/bnb-binance-coin-price-prediction/

Let me know your point of view on this?
If we don't have any new coin after Ethereum or Bitcoin, we can consider Binance coin. Binance coin has huge service than any others coin. Before your post Binance coin hit over 35 USD, why this coin couldn't hit only 25 USD. Binance coin can make it for Binance blockchain. This year Binance could pass 50 USD.
I am not too confident in the analysis because it is very vague and often inaccurate. But fortunately because the market has uptrend in the past few days, and the price of BNB has also increased to $ 25 at the present time. Surely this year the price of BNB will go up higher than in 2019 and I'm expecting a new price, maybe $ 50.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 329
It is not really that far away from 23 dollars right now, so I do not see a reason why it should or should not be 23 dollars. As soon as Binance figures out a new way to promote their own currency, I am 100% certain that they will, we just have to wait for them to create another reason to buy BNB, even if that were to never happen until next burning, I can guarantee that the amount of BNB in the market being burned and leaving less of it behind will result with price going up once again.

Right now, the drop is caused by the IEO period getting less and less exciting which causes people to fund the new coins less and in result buy less BNB, if they could somehow promote the IEO system or find another system that causes people to buy BNB, the price will peak way above 23 dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: