Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin be banned on Philippines? - page 12. (Read 2042 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
We cant say it for now but i hope it will not. Its unfair to us that the only thing that we rely is bitcoin. Thats why if you invest,ready your self to lose or of you dont want to lose,search first before ypu invest your money.

Hopefully not because most people in the Philippines rely on bitcoin. Bitcoin is our hope and we look forward for our investment to grow more and more and I'm hoping that government will welcome bitcoin and will accept it for good.
Activity: 176
April 29, 2018, 09:44:11 PM
We cant say it for now but i hope it will not. Its unfair to us that the only thing that we rely is bitcoin. Thats why if you invest,ready your self to lose or of you dont want to lose,search first before ypu invest your money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 08:54:29 PM
This is definitely won't happen, and I pray it won't happen. I get income in Bitcoin to help my husband, this is my other source of income. To buy what my family needs and to help for our daily life. I wish it cannot ban btc here in Philippines.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 08:50:51 PM
I wish banning of Bitcoin here in Philippines won't happen and I pray for it. This is my source of income, if it will happen this is so sad. Hopefully that couple will pay for their sin, they use Bitcoin in their undesirable work
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 08:45:52 PM
i dont think so because a large number of the investors are born Filipinos and if they leave this ground, btcs are sure to get a shock
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
April 29, 2018, 08:40:26 PM
The government of the Philippines does not ban the Bitcoin because of that scammers couple. I know the government see that bitcoin can help Filipino people. And many of them this is the main source of income.
Activity: 187
April 29, 2018, 08:05:06 PM
Because of that issue they can use it as evidence or negative fact to ban bitcoin in our country philippines because 900million pesos is not a small money so it will probably one of the reason to ban bitcoin or other crypto currency in the philippines but i'm hoping that it will not happen because bitcoin is one of my source of extra income.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 07:32:40 PM
I think the Philippine government has not banned bitcoin. They are checking bitcoin closely. Many people here are keen on bitcoin operations. They will make a lot of money when investing in bitcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
April 29, 2018, 07:13:34 PM
I think bitcoin in Philippines may not be banned. Not all, is like that. We can't say that they will banned bitcoin because of that crime.

Philippines should not ban bitcoin because it helps so many people to be financially free, and I know the government will support this thing although they will not encourage people to invest in cryptocurrency simply because of the risk but overall I'm confident Philippine government will support this thing.
Activity: 12
April 29, 2018, 07:11:33 PM
hopefully after that bad incident, the government of your country not just do some direct banning for cryptocurrencies activity in yours area. well, in the term of criminality, not just cryptocurrencies that could do a scam, it is depending of each individual.
Activity: 99
April 27, 2018, 04:54:37 AM
The government and the concerned agencies regarding the matter knows what really bitcoin is, IMO. So i think that won’t affect the perception of people on these agencies about cryptos. Only those people who don’t really know how legit bitcoin is may be thinking that bitcoin is a scam and may ban the cryptos totally.

I can see that the goverment does not believe the bitcoin. What other people know is that bitcoin is a scam. They have not tried to work in the crypto. Just say they heard that bitcoin is a scam. this bitcoin is one of the most helpful in the philippines. so before the crypto has not been tested. I'm one of those who say you try it and it really will help you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 10:15:44 PM
The government and the concerned agencies regarding the matter knows what really bitcoin is, IMO. So i think that won’t affect the perception of people on these agencies about cryptos. Only those people who don’t really know how legit bitcoin is may be thinking that bitcoin is a scam and may ban the cryptos totally.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 10:07:21 PM
I think bitcoin in Philippines may not be banned. Not all, is like that. We can't say that they will banned bitcoin because of that crime.
Activity: 280
April 26, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
Maybe there is a chance because of what the couple been doing. Using bitcoin for scamming people but I am hoping it won't be happen ,it will be a bad impact to the people who are working good in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 08:45:47 PM
Maybe'because  in Philippines too many scam too many greedy for the money or bitcoin so maybe it is one of the reason to be banned .. but i don't  want to happened bitcoin going  banned.I love bitcoin and i love crypto this is my income.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam for all they know and they should be educated on what bitcoin is so Philippines can't ban the bitcoin and other altcoins
Activity: 214
April 26, 2018, 09:04:47 AM
Over 900 Million  pesos worth of bitcoins been scammed.

Filipino couple amasses at least P900M in alleged Bitcoin scam.
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Police have nabbed a couple promising easy wealth through popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa announced on Tuesday, April 10.
Arnel and Leonady Ordonio were nabbed by PNP Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) operatives – the police division in charge of high-stakes and high-profile crimes – in Vigan City last April 4 through an entrapment operation.

The scam, Obusan said, is structured like a pyramid scheme but with electronic money.

The Ordonios apparently had middlemen who lured people to invest. They promised to pay victims with their earnings every 15 days.

Fueled by the worldwide Bitcoin hype, more and more people were baited by the Ordonio couple's promises.

The complaints started piling in when investors lost contact with the Ordonios.
Whats happened  next?
Around 50 angry victims stormed to Camp Crame on Tuesday, asking the couple if they could still get back the money they had hoped would grow.

Will bitcoin be banned because of that?
I do not think it would happen that bitcoin was banned in the country like the Philippines because it was used in a scam that raised 900m to people who were deceived by a Filipino and it was arnel ordonio. The Philippines knows what bitcoin and what to do with bitcoin. because of the popularity of bitcoin in the philippines it is used to cheat others to ask for money for what they say you invest and doubled your money by doing nothing. But this will not be the basis of the Philippine government to banned bitcoin in the Philippines.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
April 26, 2018, 08:51:48 AM
Over 900 Million  pesos worth of bitcoins been scammed.

Filipino couple amasses at least P900M in alleged Bitcoin scam.
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Police have nabbed a couple promising easy wealth through popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa announced on Tuesday, April 10.
Arnel and Leonady Ordonio were nabbed by PNP Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) operatives – the police division in charge of high-stakes and high-profile crimes – in Vigan City last April 4 through an entrapment operation.

The scam, Obusan said, is structured like a pyramid scheme but with electronic money.

The Ordonios apparently had middlemen who lured people to invest. They promised to pay victims with their earnings every 15 days.

Fueled by the worldwide Bitcoin hype, more and more people were baited by the Ordonio couple's promises.

The complaints started piling in when investors lost contact with the Ordonios.
Whats happened  next?
Around 50 angry victims stormed to Camp Crame on Tuesday, asking the couple if they could still get back the money they had hoped would grow.

Will bitcoin be banned because of that?
I think it will not be a big issue here in the Philippines because in the first place it did not involve bitcoin at all, the scammers just used the word "bitcoin" to lure their victims to invest but the truth it does not involve cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
April 26, 2018, 08:11:27 AM
Bitcoin will not be ban in the Philippines. The Bangko Sentral of the Philippines wants to fully regulate the bitcoin all over the country. I am sure that people will become aware and become more interested to bitcoins.
Activity: 128
April 26, 2018, 08:06:18 AM
It could have a negative image for some nations, since they do not dig further to just what it is totally without additional examination. It likewise takes place because of media impact, adverse sights and also utilized for individual greediness. I do not assume it performs in any type of method impact the adjustment of bitcoin by Philippine federal government. Numerous Filipinos are currently component of bitcoin, some made it as their full-time task as well as some as part-time work. It additionally open doors for jobless however with possible to take part in Bitcoin. Numerous companies, various types of fields, as well as facilities in the Philippines that began to adjust bitcoin. On the various other hand, allow's all be attentive of frauds and also various other deceptive tasks, like pyramid system, since they could simply be about to control as well as bring in bitcoin destroying its online reputation. Just what we require is instilling the appropriate education and learning to nonbelievers and also reluctant individuals just what it could add for the wellness of everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: