Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin be the only single currency - page 2. (Read 192 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5
Bitcoin Will Be World's 'Single Currency' Says Twitter CEO
yes, its a world single currency because it is used over the world by so many people, it is called single because there were no other currency that is used worldwide. US has USD, Philippines has peso,Bahamas   has Bahamian dollar,Japan   has Japanese yen, and so many more, different currencies in different territories but only bitcoin which is used and popular worldwide.. though its digital but still its address as currency.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Is it possible that the world can be arranged with a single bitcoin currency, it is very difficult to convert bitcoin into a single currency, because bitcoin does not have a stable price and it is more suitable for investment.
Activity: 90
How can bitcoin become a single currency while there are still many people in this world who do not understand about bitcoin, and we also need a flat fee for transactions in the wider community.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
In this world nothing is impossible, but when bitcoin will be the only currency can not be predicted. In my opinion is still far and still many obstacles to get there. Let the time will answer it and for us to enjoy the present state of affairs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
its hard to say but maybe it wouldn't become single currencies, how about people that don't kknow about bitcoin? how about when we use bitcoin our battery of smartphone dead and we can't continue the transaction? I know that if bitcoin be the only single currencies the price of bitcoin will very high and it will have a stable price. but in short time i think it can't be the single currencies
Activity: 62
I highly doubt Bitcoin can be the world's only currency. Governments around the world will still want to have their own fiat currency that they can control through Central Banks. He's basically thinking the entire world will agree to use Bitcoin as the only currency, which is very unlikely as every country will have their own self-interest and its a guarantee it wont be in their self-interest to only use Bitcoin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
March 21, 2018, 08:14:49 PM
That's not going to happen and people in this world still need flat money for real-world transactions, and not everyone knows the bitcoin currency either.
Activity: 58
March 21, 2018, 08:14:05 PM
I disagree with him, I really believe that there will be several cryptocurrencies alive in the future but I agree that in the future only cryptocurrencies will dominate. Lets see what happens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
March 21, 2018, 08:12:05 PM
This is impossible because we have called FIAT or the Traditional currency. We all know that every country has its own money that is used to be impossible to replace bitcoin as a new currency. There are also many coins / tokens sought as digital money in the future. More bitcoin will be used and will be more popular but the single money in the future is difficult

#Datarius
Activity: 140
March 21, 2018, 08:08:15 PM
Bitcoin can be a single money if all countries agree to agree and the whole world can be reached by the internet network.
Activity: 56
March 21, 2018, 08:05:32 PM
cy
Like the previous person mentioned, it depends what does he mean by that, will money be totally replaced by bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general...
I think we are heading into that direction but we still have a long way to go.
Activity: 93
Merit: 4
March 21, 2018, 08:03:55 PM
That's hard to happen, because we understand that in every country has its own currency and also their rules, and bitcoin is very difficult to apply in areas that have not been suspected Internet network.
Activity: 197
March 21, 2018, 07:58:40 PM
Depends what he means by that. If he means by that statement the currency which is used predominately then he may be right but, I'm not one for speculating on things which are out of my control. But, if he's referring to the only cryptocurrency then he's likely going to be wrong. There's always going to be other competing coins which I think is good for Bitcoin in a way.

I agree with this. I think it is more appropriate to say that "cryptocurrency will be the single currency". But it will take time to replace physical money.
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
March 21, 2018, 07:18:54 PM
Depends what he means by that. If he means by that statement the currency which is used predominately then he may be right but, I'm not one for speculating on things which are out of my control. But, if he's referring to the only cryptocurrency then he's likely going to be wrong. There's always going to be other competing coins which I think is good for Bitcoin in a way.
Activity: 75
March 21, 2018, 04:20:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: