Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete? - page 11. (Read 4874 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 02:34:47 AM
I think the bitcoin technology will not be outdated in the near future. It is still very good at the present time. It can be improved and developed so as not to become obsolete. We are waiting for new innovations to help improve bitcoin technology to make trading faster and more effective.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 02:08:31 AM
Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?
I don't think Bitcoin will ever be obsolete, but now the price of Bitcoin is falling again, this is not a sign that bitcoin has no interest in the opposite,
I am very confident that bitcoin will remain victorious by the end of this year, it could be raised at $ 22,000 or more, just a matter of time,
This is just my prediction, I hope it's true ...
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 08, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

It will be outdated but not at this time. It is now considered to be an invention for the latter. New trading methods, new asset management, and new business calculations have the potential to be deployed. Then, there may be another form of payment to replace Bitcoin so that the quality of life becomes higher.
Activity: 350
September 08, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

It is impossible to predict when Bitcoin will become obsolete as it is now more likely to be a new option for the future. The future where transactions take place in new, neat and efficient ways without the need for a third party. There will also be more options for managing each person's property.
Activity: 602
September 08, 2018, 01:22:28 AM

Technology always improved in the future and technology behind bitcoin already obselete because transaction confirmation getting slow. Many altcoin have more feature compare bitcoin but bitcoin more trusted because bitcoin is pioneer in cryptocurrency market. Others coin already implemented lightning network and transaction very fast.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 12:09:07 AM
I actually wonder what will come up after the world has been fully digitized with aid of a blockchain technology ,the family to which bitcoin belongs to,I think there can only be technological advancement in this aspect,not totally obsolete.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

It could become obsolete like paper money but I think it will take a century before it happen because Bitcoin is upgradable. We are only at the beginning of a new revolution and I am sure even if it happen we are already 6 feet below the ground at that time.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 05, 2018, 04:50:27 PM
I suppose maybe with time the bitcoin technology will be changed, modified and improved. The bitcoin can become obsolete only if sonething better and more useful will appear.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 05, 2018, 03:58:07 PM
When it comes to the worldwide use of this technology, it will not make sense to update bitcoin in any way.That won't be necessary.So bitcoin will not become obsolete.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
Yes ofcouse...Eventually most everything becomes obsolete so yes I believe Bitcoin will one day get there.  I do think it will run the modern day economy eventually though before it gets to the obsolete status.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
bitcoin is the only truly decentralized cryptocurrency, all the others still have a team that decides the development / modifications / partnership. probably in the not too distant future there will be something better than the blockchain, but I do not think it will cancel its value
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 03:31:05 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will become obsolete. Because bitcoin is still very popular with its users. And bitcoin is increasingly popular with investors. Bitcoin has the potential to increase in the future. So I don't think bitcoin will be obsolete. Bitcoin will grow slowly for a better future.
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
User popular games paid for virtual cat Dragon record $ 600 ETH. Just read the news and was surprised. He Bought a virtual cat
Activity: 395
September 04, 2018, 05:28:46 PM
Bitcoin attracts me by the fact that it is constantly evolving, improving, which does not allow it to lose its relevance among investors and among beginners. Therefore, people will not forget it, but will actively use it.
Activity: 406
September 04, 2018, 05:22:45 PM
I don't think that's going to happen. This is a unique technology, it is becoming more relevant every day. Therefore, it will not become obsolete, especially in the near future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 05:05:12 PM
That's not going to happen, it's only going to get better. Just believe in this technology, it won't fail you, it's only a matter of time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
Hell no, bitcoin would remain strong, no matter how the setbacks come, it would still come back strongly.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
I think it depends on how the people reacted or embrace bitcoin in the future. If people are no longer supporting or using as a digital currency or an asset which is which the most probably bitcoin will no longer exist. But as far as I can see, there are still more people who are interested to join into cryptocurrency so I guess being obsolete is far from happening.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 04:23:30 PM
bitcoin can not get old, it's only constantly being updated, new wallet updates and new security updates are coming out!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 03:08:45 PM
None can tell what will happen in the future. But based on the present situation  I don't figure bitcoin will be obsolete on in light of the fact that digital currency is the future cash bitcoin still the ruler of cryptographic money up to this point. Bitcoin turned out to be more prevalent and the establishment develops more grounded, I truly trust that bitcoin will stay everlastingly as long as the web still exists later on. Bitcoin will exit for a long time in future for its earning feature and transaction system.
Pages:
Jump to: