Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin break $2000? because of Trump? - page 8. (Read 5797 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
January 19, 2017, 11:33:30 PM
Bitcoin has really started this year off wild!
I was reading that it might hit $2000 by end of year, because of Trump’s ‘spending binge’ and dollar rally.

What do you guys think?

If the Donald tells congress to create more laws limiting the movement of money going outside the US or if he will make it harder for drug users to get and acquire drugs then I could see Bitcoin increase in value. Any law that shakes the way money is moved or any more restrictions in everyday life concerning how things are bought and sold can be considered indirect subsidies for Bitcoin. It is what it gives Bitcoin value because it can transcend the law.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1012
January 19, 2017, 11:18:37 PM
Is Trump planning on banning cash?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2017, 11:12:25 PM
Trump has made some noises about the strength of the dollar and how he would like it to be weaker, but it is out of his hands. The Fed is on a course of raising interest rates, which will strengthen the dollar. There is nothing Trump can do about that, which means that the dollar is a good store of value.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
January 19, 2017, 10:39:51 PM
I don't think so. Well not because of trump, but because of the people he may put in power at the time he becomes president. Even if bitcoins are decentralized, I still believe governments will be the key to it's mass adoption. So, if we get some people in high places to create some laws or regulations that would improve the position of bitcoins, then that would be the time we leap to $2,000.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 19, 2017, 10:35:05 PM
I was reading that it might hit $2000 by end of year, because of Trump’s ‘spending binge’ and dollar rally.

What do you guys think?

As one of the factor yes but not to the point that just because of that scenario, bitcoin price will hit $2,000. Also even there's no such thing like that, bitcoin price can reached $2,000 with just a super attempt of those big hoarders to bring the price up. The one you have read is another speculation after all like we are doing usually here in this section

That's how bitcoin will be in the future, continous rising at the end. Of course while on journey getting to the moon, expect also some big crash as people also wants to buy coins at cheap rates.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 19, 2017, 10:26:41 PM

What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: