Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin change the distribution of wealth in the world? - page 2. (Read 3506 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It doesn't change anything. The world's 80 percent wealth is in the hands of 20 percent.

Bitcoin is simply a tool that requires people to operate in the right way.
In bitcoin, this ratio is even greater. Yes, it's not entirely fair, but it's reality. In the crypto-currencies there is no communism, there is no equality.
There is equality but only in case of using bitcoin, as everyone is equally able to use bitcoin there will be no restrictions about it, but in case of earning money there will be difference only because some people use to invest high some low, so it is will make profit accordingly but if we talk about chance of earning then bitcoin is good with all at the same time, poor us bitcoin to earn money while rich people use to save their earning. So bitcoin is beneficial for everyone at the same time.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
I thin it will because bitcoin allowed normal people to invest in big companies. People were able to gain profit through bitcoin. Bitcoin opened a lot of opportunities to people to change their financial status in a good way.

Bitcoin has the power to change the distribution of wealth in the world. As bitcoin network has brought a revolutionary change in the financial industry and has digitalized the world giving a source of income to the people working in the bitcoin network and the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing due to the increase in the demand of bitcoins and making it more expensive than any other asset or precious metal as there is only limited number of bitcoins and the demand keeps on the increasing. Bitcoins has helped to avoid unemployment issues and poverty as it provide source of income to the users by doing freelance jobs and by providing products and services in exchange of bitcoins
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I dont know, and bitcoin can not do it because wealth has already been distributed, only because bitcoin exists doesnt mean that it can make rich everybody, or that a lot of people can be wealth after it pumps to $100k.
And this has already been asked so many times, i am starting to get tired of those kind of threads that are only for spamming purposes.
But no, nobody knows what is going to happen, just try to predict it, it is impossible.

Well, yes, we can't say that everybody can be rich and all through bitcoin. What if other people doesn't engage with this? They can't be wealthy if they don't exert effort, share ideas, and communicate with us.
It is possible that maybe someday people around the world will taste the fruit and the output of our hardwork if they will just  exercise practicality.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I dont know if bitcoin will change the distribution of wealth in the world. All i can say is bitcoin may help some to earn more and to lift up their economic status individually. But still it depends on the motivation and effort the bitcoin member will put into to earn more. It also depends on their strategy.
Has gold changed the distribution of wealth in the world? If mean what is the link between an asset and its distribution. i don’t see any connection in between because this is a common sense thing that only a man with knowledge or money can buy bitcoin so how bitcoin is supposed to get into the pockets of those who don’t belong to any of the previously mentioned types. It has provided job opportunities to jobless people. What more should it do?
PSL
Activity: 166
There are crypto-currency millionaires and billionaires just now. But the" old " billionaires and institutional investors have not yet fully entered the cryptocurrency market. When this happens, the capitalization of the entire market will grow significantly!
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
I dont think so, because the whales exist... So there is again people who are wealthy and pople who are poor (even having some money)
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

Or would the distribution be even more unfair?

I don't know will bitcoin will change the distribution of wealth to all the world. But l feel bitcoin will be powerful in the future. Because bitcoin has a big income. It can multiply 10x your income or deposit.Many are interested in bitcoin because of its volatile value. Many rich people are attracted to bitcoin because bitcoin has the best profit in you can follow the procedure of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Actually Bitcoin is a digital coin that holds a special place in the Cryptocurrency market. And in the future, when developing e-commerce, Bitcoin will play a key role. But Bitcoin is just another asset. Bitcoin can give the owner a high-value asset, but Bitcoin can not manipulate the power of billionaires in the world.
Bitcoin can not redistribute wealth in this world.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
It doesn't change anything. The world's 80 percent wealth is in the hands of 20 percent.

In bitcoin, this ratio is even greater. Yes, it's not entirely fair, but it's reality. In the crypto-currencies there is no communism, there is no equality.
Activity: 140

Activity: 399
Merit: 105
Under the change of wealth distribution I mean the result when some people who are involved into the business will get very rich by getting lots of profit from the bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Bitcoin can't make all people in the world wealthier. Yes, definitely a lot of people got richer thanks to bitcoin, but what about those who don't even know about it? They will stay in the same position as they are now. And also some poor people don't have access to the internet. So it is not possible for them to earn money this way.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

Well distribution of wealth has already begun and Bitcoin has shown glorious out come for quite some year now and distributed wealth. To many people specially member.. And it's would be impossible that Bitcoin can participate more wealth in the near feature no doubt about it..
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
Not sure because honestly Bitcoin hasn't slowed down in terms of changing hands right now. We may know more in the future when people report taxes and Bitcoin is moving around less. I would like to believe the wealth distribution would get better because of it, but I could also see it being worse due to the barrier of entry to own Bitcoin (the level of sophistication understanding the system).
Activity: 294
in my opinion yes of course it might happen, but it all takes time to do it. Because bitcoin is still a developmental stage, so it is not possible that it can change the glory of the world.  Smiley
Activity: 116
Bitcoin does not change the distribution of wealth in the world. As always rich people have the greater opportunity to earn big here because they have the resources already that they can use in investment. As we all know there is no equal distribution of wealth in this world, the gap between the rich and the poor is very far. In bitcoin, yes it gives us the opportunity to earn and the chance to the unemployed people earn also but we cannot definitely say equal distribution of wealth exist.
Activity: 5
Normally, the concept of wealth redistribution involves government using force to take from some people and give to others. But the bitcoin revolution is redistributing wealth differently.
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
I'm sure it will change. Already now the banking systems have felt on itself passing-many of those who did not pay a visit could allow, became the millionaire, to visit addressing them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254

For me, it depends on the person if they can, but as you can see, some people become wealthy because of bitcoin. But on the other hand wealth is wealth, there are so many kinds of business in this world that you can use to become millionaire or billionaire. But in this kind business or cryptocurrency world that most of the time its cost is changing I cant say that bitcoin can equal the current wealth distribution because you can be a wealthy person in just a moment if you convert it fast or you can lose most of your investment if bitcoin's value plummet and panic sell. Smiley
I don't think that it will change the distribution of wealth since we are just treating bitcoin as just like an alternative currency, it would be hard to recognized for now the distribution of wealth but I could say that it really change the life of many individuals and with that I think it has a big impact in the economy of a certain country.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107

For me, it depends on the person if they can, but as you can see, some people become wealthy because of bitcoin. But on the other hand wealth is wealth, there are so many kinds of business in this world that you can use to become millionaire or billionaire. But in this kind business or cryptocurrency world that most of the time its cost is changing I cant say that bitcoin can equal the current wealth distribution because you can be a wealthy person in just a moment if you convert it fast or you can lose most of your investment if bitcoin's value plummet and panic sell. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: