Pages:
Author

Topic: will Bitcoin clock 4k today. - page 4. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 11, 2019, 08:50:42 PM
Bitcoin will surpass $4k for sure but we can not predict the exact time, but the probability in the end of this year the price of BTC will surpass $6000, so for BTC we should be doing long term trading, we can see in the pass performance of BTC the price was keep going up since 2017 and 2018.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 11, 2019, 11:33:45 AM
From what price is today at $3,925 and what it has been since last week, moving side ways just below $4,000. It seems a bit doubtful where price will move to at this time.
Today market is little positive and again it will get back to the previous state. So we was see the 3960 USD in last 24 hours uptrend but again it will stay in a yesterday value. It is not a good response so do not take risk in Bitcoin but some other altcoins are move to forward slowly it was positive uptrend of altcoins.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
March 11, 2019, 11:07:30 AM
There is a very strong resistance around $4200 if that turns into support then we can see some green candles Grin

Bullish Case:
Bitcoin pair tested preliminary support (green bar) on 28th February 2019 and jumped 7%+ while touching the preliminary resistance area around $3940 price level.It came back to preliminary support area again and hovering at this level. If this support level is held and preliminary resistance around $3950 is broken with strong buy volume then we might target price level $4400+ in the coming days/weeks. Also Stoch-RSI and MACD indicators are curving into bullish zones to support the bullish argument.

Bearish Case:
If the support level $3550+ doesn't hold in the coming days then it would be early signs of the bearish sentiments and breaking $3300 level after that, would be strongly bearish for the pair.

Also, the 200H-SMAs and Ichimoku cloud couldn't provide support and the pair is trading below it which is slightly bearish.

If the $3300 price level doesn't hold then the pair might see $2800 price level.

Also, we could range between $3000 and $4400 price level before making a significant move up or down.

For chart of Technical Analysis: https://coinswitch.co/news/latest-crypto-market-analysis-march-19-btc-eth-xrp-eos-ltc-price-analysis

Your analysis is really good and very useful for many people, but I often don't care about this because the market depends very much on the news and every prediction just stops at prediction. I personally appreciate this article and will trust you once before the price increase starts soon and I am the one who likes this risk.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
March 11, 2019, 09:44:44 AM
Last febuary, we saw bitcoin hit pass 4k to 4,200k. it looks like we are enjoying a better days ahead till it slumps back to 3700k. After a very much good news and updates surrounding the cryptosphere the market currently has been green recently. do we see Bitcoin hitting pass 4k today and will the uptrend last for long.
Yes , we do not know when bitcoin price up to 5000$ but last few bitcoin prices under 4000$. Bitcoin needs to miracle change the present crypto market situation and i hope bitcoin price going to 4500$ after this end of the month.
Bitcoin needs more investors, and not just to depend on miracle or any hype. The price are still challenging the level of $4k, it failed before but bitcoin is not giving up. In the coming months, we will welcome the price of $5k again patience should be wear all the time because the market can still move sideways.
mass adoption on bitcoin will not occur in 1 night dude, the process continues, user growth continues to occur. so you don't worry about that. it's just about trends, issues and news, 2 years ago the price could reach $19k, with maybe fewer users than this year, of course $4k is very easy to pass
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 11, 2019, 07:33:07 AM
Last febuary, we saw bitcoin hit pass 4k to 4,200k. it looks like we are enjoying a better days ahead till it slumps back to 3700k. After a very much good news and updates surrounding the cryptosphere the market currently has been green recently. do we see Bitcoin hitting pass 4k today and will the uptrend last for long.
although now the market is green, but maybe bitcoin won't be able to jump further. there are still a lot of changes that Bitcoin must go through. this is only a natural cycle for bitcoin, and this is the first step. but for bitcoin up high up to $4-$5k I think it's still a long way to go.

I would agree with that, it fluctuates this way. I suppose it will get back to $5k step by step
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 11, 2019, 07:20:49 AM
From what price is today at $3,925 and what it has been since last week, moving side ways just below $4,000. It seems a bit doubtful where price will move to at this time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 11, 2019, 05:29:46 AM
Yes , we do not know when bitcoin price up to 5000$ but last few bitcoin prices under 4000$. Bitcoin needs to miracle change the present crypto market situation and i hope bitcoin price going to 4500$ after this end of the month.
Bitcoin needs more investors, and not just to depend on miracle or any hype. The price are still challenging the level of $4k, it failed before but bitcoin is not giving up. In the coming months, we will welcome the price of $5k again patience should be wear all the time because the market can still move sideways.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
The future of security tokens
March 11, 2019, 05:29:13 AM
Even if it does hit 4000 which I doubt it will, it doesn't entail any positives at all, it has in the last 18 months or so at one point or the other reached 4k and fell right back.
If it crosses the 3900 mark, it is not going to be a sign of a bull run or the end of the bearish market, so it really has no significance
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
March 11, 2019, 03:58:18 AM
The current price is nearly around $3950 which is good growth and happened silently which is still a positive growth from beginning of this year so just keep holding and the gradual price increase will let the price to increase slowly and steadily.
I will enjoy if we will see a steady increase and I am also optimistic about this.
Price would probably increase a lot because it seems like the bottom is already in, we hit $4K recently so probably we will go back their easily.
No matter how hard it is seeing a bearish market but we have to hold because we are still hoping to gain from our investment.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 11, 2019, 03:57:43 AM
It is right that market is now stable and little bit of  bullish. If we see past some days of market then we can see that btc is stable on $3800 and Alts market is bullish because we can see in binance everyday deferent  deferent coin are pumping more than 50% even 100%. So I think we can see btc may jump from here to 4100-4200$. Thanks
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 11, 2019, 02:19:12 AM
The current price is nearly around $3950 which is good growth and happened silently which is still a positive growth from beginning of this year so just keep holding and the gradual price increase will let the price to increase slowly and steadily.
Activity: 187
Merit: 45
March 11, 2019, 02:07:39 AM
have we just recovered something from the fall and already we talk about inversion?

Before talking about inversion and moon, I think it will be months and years, do not believe in dreams and desires, be lucid
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 10, 2019, 04:36:03 PM
Nonetheless bulls are kind of tired atm and I don't think they have much 'juice' left for another push. Don't take my advice, but instead do your own analysis. Wink

I don't think bulls are tired. Instead, bulls have shown more strength than bears in the last couple of weeks.

People think it's easy for the price to reach $4000 because it's so close, and while that technically may be true, the thing that people ignore is the reaction that could follow would we test $4000. Bots are ready to sell down the price whenever it hits their selling area and will continue doing so till they run out of ammo.

I think it's fair to say that the bulls are trying to exhaust the bears by having the price hover around current levels for a longer while and then attempt to push the price past the $4000 level.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
March 10, 2019, 04:11:52 PM
My opinion is that Bitcoin hasn't touched its bottom yet.. However we might go and test the 4ks before heading back down to find the actual low. Nonetheless bulls are kind of tired atm and I don't think they have much 'juice' left for another push. Don't take my advice, but instead do your own analysis. Wink
I wonder why so many people are still saying bitcoin market value is yet to touch the bottom without any genuine reason why they say so. I believe this people who maybe looking for a way to buy Bitcoin as at a cheaper rate.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
March 10, 2019, 04:01:09 PM
Well, I believe it is unlikely for Bitcoin market value to hit $4000 today despite the fact that we are withnessing an upward trend. Although, the recent upward trend may not last long as we have seeing that there is a strong resistance around $4k and $4200.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 10, 2019, 03:49:24 PM
This is a simple target for Bitcoin to achieve because the $4,000 is very much easy fa the Bitcoin to achieve but the stability will definitely needed otherwise it will again continue to find so myopine alias if it was reaching 20k dollar also there is no stability it will again fall today cute dropdown value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
March 10, 2019, 03:06:46 PM

As a trader, yes hoping so. Have set up the selling point at $4k now. I do see the price is travelling between $3890 to $3935. Hope, the value either should go over $4100 in two days or it has to fall down to $3750. We can sense a pump in two days as the days passed with steady move towards $4k. Its the best platform even a new trader can earn minimum $100 a day with $1000 investment. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 10, 2019, 01:55:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
March 10, 2019, 01:40:26 PM
My opinion is that Bitcoin hasn't touched its bottom yet.. However we might go and test the 4ks before heading back down to find the actual low. Nonetheless bulls are kind of tired atm and I don't think they have much 'juice' left for another push. Don't take my advice, but instead do your own analysis. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 10, 2019, 01:40:05 PM
why only 4K? you seem want to conclude quick speculation in order to gain profit in daily trading, so far actually still not getting an uptrend by the way conditions like this are still relatively low not indicating bull and still can't get uptrend. I think seems it will take several months to indicate a uptrend It's not that easy to conclude in a short time
Pages:
Jump to: