Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise? - page 15. (Read 1915 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
Definitely price will grow. Smiley The question is about time and stability.
Activity: 91
May 05, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
yes, may the bitcoin price continue to increase and without price reductions. but bitcoin prices such as market prices sometimes rise sometimes down then we have to be patient.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
May 05, 2018, 12:26:28 PM
This is undoubtedly when Bitcoin in the market is now growing actively. With so many other currencies developing in a better direction, Bitcoin is the most important currency in the market, and I think it will be the king of a virtual dollar today future.
What you say will soon become the fact that bitcoin will soon become a virtual currency that is always used by many people including me who will use it.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
May 05, 2018, 12:22:01 PM
The answer will rely on us, if we will continue our support on the system of bitcoin as we would used it in investments, transaction and trading there would be a higher probability for bitcoin to improve its system and to develop its price for us to earn and to gain profit. Proper usage and information source could also help people on knowing the used of bitcoin and supporting bitcoin in having in initial investments and trading for the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 05, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
Hopefully yes.Rest it depends upon the situation.As everyone knows that bitcoin is totally unpredictable.Nobody knows what will happen the next second.So we can only hope that yes it will continue to rise.At present it is the kinh of all coins.But in future if an another coins with more advantages and uses comes in the market then bitcoin can fall down.But hoping for the best as we can see that number of investors are increasing day by day.Craze among people regarding can be seen.But it is sure that bitcoin can never came to an end im future.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 12:10:33 PM
The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

That's the fact, so in my opinion, there's nothing to worry about for that. Bitcoin is too often hit by bad news that affects the price.
But what makes me happy is that Bitcoin always succeeds in attracting the heart of the world. It's as if the bad news adds the bitcoin to the stronger and succeeds in demonstrating its identity and prowess.
In the future, I'm sure that bitcoin will go up to the moon. I am very confident. The history that has been repeated many times.
Activity: 270
May 05, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
Yes bitcoin price will continue to rise. Currently bitcoin price reach to almost 10k & no doubt it's just a matter of time to reach this milestone. We know bitcoin markets are very much stable now & bitcoin price are rising very slowly from last couple of dates. It's clearly indicates that there is a big chance of 20k mark by the end of this year.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2018, 11:46:30 AM
The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

Absolutely yes, as we can see the price value of bitcoin in  the market capacity. The graph shows the improvement of the price value, and their is always moving up. So we are pretty sure that bitcoin is very in demand in the market and many people around the globe using bitcoin as their new digital money currency.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 05, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
Bitcoin has been slowly increasing for some time but now bitcoin is showing it's recovery. Previously bitcoin lower than $ 6000, currently, the price of bitcoin increased over $ 9000. No doubt, bitcoin will continue to grow, it will grow strongly and become the world's currency.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 05, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
We are all hoping for this increase to continue, there are still a lot of people patiently holding their coins due to the fact that they got it during the time that the price was $19K so I hope and pray that this is what we are all waiting for, this is the start of the good upward trend of Bitcoin this year since we had a rough start, I always believe that Bitcoin can recover I just hope and pray that it is now the start of that recovery journey.
Activity: 296
May 05, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
This is undoubtedly when Bitcoin in the market is now growing actively. With so many other currencies developing in a better direction, Bitcoin is the most important currency in the market, and I think it will be the king of a virtual dollar today future.
It's true what you say today, that bitcoin will become the king of the currency that soon became the number one in the world for day-to-day use.
I'm sure bitcoin is always used for the good of many people and used when they need it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
May 05, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
I think, for me yes. Bitcoin will continue to rise because of many people are getting involve in trading bitcoin. If we will observe the price of bitcoin for the past few years, if we compare it to now we can see the increase so it means the price is so high for the coming days.
Activity: 29
May 05, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
Both of Bitcoin’s value and name will continue to rise.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
Sure Bitcoin currency will continue to increase in the future, there are many people believe that there will be changes in the ranking of the money Crypto but to now Bitcoin still shows that this virtual currency is growing and can not be. Beat the market.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
If I were be the one to ask .. for me Bitcoin will continue rising ,why ? Because Bitcoin is very affordable , accessible , and helpful .you can earn money easily if you were just hard worked to open your account , and also another reason why Bitcoin continue its rising because Bitcoin is very very very famous so it means more then ever people will gonna use it 😉
Activity: 82
May 05, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
We all wonder where Bitcoin is going to be 1 year, 2 years, 5 years or even 10 years from now. It’s tough to predict, but everyone loves to do it.I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future.When Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, he set a limit for how many Bitcoins can be made — 21 million. This means that for as long as Bitcoin exists, there can only ever be 21 million — no more. So, if the popularity of Bitcoin increases, so should the value.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
It looks like bitcoin will continue to rise, if we look at the chart then we can see that the downtrend is over and the chart will show an upward trend, so I will hold for get big profit.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
I'm Very Sure Bitcoin Will Continue Rising Up To $ 10,000 Can Even Be Higher If All Countries Establish Permit For Bitcoin Becoming A Legitimate Transaction Tool Then Bitcoin Can Become A Bank Tool For Easy And Fast Transactions
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 11:26:11 AM
I think it will continue to rise, even if the price is low or high, because there are many people already invest in bitcoin, so it is very possible. Because we know that btc on the future the price may rise or high. If we observe the price of bitcoin for the past years when we compare it increase so it means the price is so high for the coming days. We always hoping and believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
WayMaker Miracle Worker
May 05, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
Bitcoin continue to rise up because many people/countries are getting involve in trading with bitcoin because of it security perfection and self control meaning you own and control your bank yourselve.
Pages:
Jump to: