Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations? - page 21. (Read 4551 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Global rules will not make bitcoin die, global rules can only make bitcoins fall low for some time, and bitcoin can still rise because bitcoin is the strongest. I do not think there's anything to worry about bitcoin, though it falls but in the future it's bound to get up.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May be because USA wants to use it only =)
Activity: 160
I think it has more chance to die because of its volatility and it's current speed than because of regulations
Activity: 196
The control of bitcoin by various states can not hurt it, if such direction isn't over the top, that is, it won't be coordinated at its restriction. Bitcoin regardless, at some point or another, ought to have experienced government control, in light of the fact that the state can not imagine that it doesn't see the strolling on its region of a costly computerized money. Such direction is both in Japan for the advantage of the two individuals, and most bitcoin, and the economy of the nation.
Activity: 139
Global regulation cannot defeat bitcoin.. Bitcoin will survive itself.. It was created or design to work without administration of politics or global regulation.. Although, global regulation can affect the cryptocurrency market, but cannot stop bitcoin..
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In my opinion. bitcoin will not go extinct despite many regulations issued by all countries that prohibit the use of bitcoins or prohibit transactions involving bitcoin. bitcoin will still exist when the demand continues and the bitcoin transaction is still running. so the economic turnaround continues.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
Nope, nope, no... Let me ask you something. Do a single country govern bitcoin? No, right and not even all of them. So bitcoin is unregulated let say about it, but even all of those country ban it, it will still be there alive. Bitcoin will never die, it is already in roots with the digital era. People using it from good purposes or bad will continue to support it. What more those company that invest millions of dollars just to setup their mining farm, their rig or trading firm. They are at the back, solid fundation that will never let bitcoin to die. If it die, those company will sure go down to ashes as well. And by the way, including this forum.
Activity: 74
I don't think something bad is happening to bitcoin and governments want to ban bitcoin. They only want to have more control and I think it is very good in long term for cryptocurrencies.I do not think those rules will tie the bitcoin objectively, the investors, the consumers in the market can be detached from the rules government. the presence of bitcoin provides unlimited freedom.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
if crypto user access is restricted not only btc affected, Altcoin can be the same, but users always have a unique way to access and transact in violation of government law. this is very concerning because we do not want crypto users punished or against government policy because their activities are considered illegal.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
Well, as I can see the reason behind that is for the sake of the people only and not to make bitcoin die, many people are now have a good life because of it, earning bitcoin, investing on it and holding for a long period of time is earning a big profit. This will just for the safeness of the bitcoin holder.
Activity: 138
I do not think so, regulations are needed at some point if you are a government, of course, and we can not discuss much about this, of course that it is not good for the common investor, but it is irrelevant for most people in here, except the whales
Activity: 182
I dont think bitcoin will die if some country ban bitcoin or crypto because there is a country that crypto is legal and i know in the future some of country will realize the importance of crypto in other term.
Activity: 387
No,  bitcoin will not die because of that.  Of course those regulations may help us to keep the crypto currency a strong one.  It will help to make it more stable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Bitcoin will sooner or later have to go through the regulatory stage in every state. Without this bitcoin will not be able to go officially in any country. Therefore, regulation is a normal process of its formation. Regulation alone can not harm it. It includes the definition of its status, conditions of circulation and, as a rule, the terms of taxation. The state can not change the principles of its activity vseravno.
Activity: 129
Bitcoin will not die because of Government regulations but it will only affect it level of adoption,  example assuming a government of a country kicks against bitcoin the citizens as well will be afraid to invest into it as such reduce the level mass adoption
Activity: 210
This is going to be extremely embarrassing, governments trying to reduce bitcoin adoption and failing at that, you cannot fight against the law of supply and demand if people want something they are going to get it and the demand for bitcoin will keep strong as long as fiat is nothing but a scam, and even if governments changed that I will still hold my bitcoin since they could always change their mind and put in place their current policies again. any regulation in crypto will not effect bad .i think global regulation will help bitcoin to reach in more people but definately some negative thing will come but btc will never die Smiley btc is future.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Bitcoin will not die because not all countries in the world are banning bitcoin. Even China's move to ban crypto doesn't stop bitcoin from growing and becoming the mainstream of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will continue to exists as long as people are utilizing it.
Activity: 126
I actually believe there are great brains and minds behind cryptocurrencies, most especially, the valuable ones like Bitcoin. I don't think global or local regulations will lead to the death of cryptocurrencies. It is also quite logical because many governments are aware that bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) can be a threat to the existing centralized control banks that currently operate.

Attempts to make it die forcefully will fail, I believe.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

If the government started to implement regulations they probably wanting to benefit from what bitcoin can give to every individual, therefore if they enter cryptocurrency they will surely implement things that will benefit bitcoin, the government itself and more probably the users. They will not do anything that will harm something with huge potential.
Activity: 289
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
The probability that bitcoin will die because of the Regulations is very low. I think he will die because people are losing interest in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: