Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations? - page 29. (Read 4551 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is an officially and worldly accepted cryptocurrency and this is a currency which popular so much in a little time so bitcoin is not gonna die it have to go very far it is just a start the declining price of bitcoin is not gonna end it it will surely again cross 10k.
Activity: 126
I don't think bitcoin will die. First of all, beyond the difficulties presented by the decentralization of bitcoin itself, the government has shown they lack understanding of the technology. It seems impossible for them to gain the ability to impact bitcoin. And second, it can't do anything to impede bitcoin's progress.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin technology is not a huge problem to government allover the world , if in case the bitcoin and government will come to an agreement about this , like finances because this is about currency , then they will come up with terms and if the government will regulate bitcoin upon its used legally then bitcoin will not die being properly regulated by the government.
So there will no more problem.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
for my own opinion being a rapidly increasing digital currency, BITCOIN is now being officially accepted in some of the developing countries and hence it is clear that now nothing can stop its rise world wide. i dont think bitcoin will because of global Regulation, as I know many countries started banning cryptocurrency like India, China. China launched his own cryptocurrency Neo, But Bitcoin will not die.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
It cant die because of regulations, it will only help to screen out the mediocre/quack project from the good one as the regulations will set a rule aside for all ICO
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
There are many kinds of regulation and government regulation on cryptocurrency is different from other financial regulatory laws. The regulation for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are mostly in exchanges. The government wants to monitor the flow and amount of bitcoin transactions  and this will cause the death of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
Yes all the statements above are true, but think of it that there are also many countries already accepted bitcoin in their countries and this is continually because some countries started to think of accepting bitcoin as their part of their currency. For me, bitcoin will never die unless technology will die.
Activity: 470
I do not believe that it will kill bitcoin or crypto as a whole.Instead I believe the opposite, it will slowly make bitcoin and altcoin better.The current situation is only momentary, and believe me.Good thing on crypto will come soon
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Governments have all the power they are ruling over us. They are not going to ignore bitcoin market for a long time but they can not directly influence on bitcoin market so they will have some other ways to take over it. But eventually bitcoin will loose and one day if they can not control it then they will destroy it. Until that day I want to enjoy cryptocurrency world because maybe my kids won't able to see its existence. Satoshi Nakamoto has revolutionized the currency market.
Activity: 238
The world superpowers of united states of America and the Chinese republic are both big fans of banning bitcoin in their respective countries, however, consider that the rest of the world including Asia and European countries are in favor of bitcoin regulation it mean to be said that bitcoin is making its way through international barriers.
Activity: 70
My opinion, this rule is not so bad that it can turn off Bitcoin and I think there is no rule that can kill Bitcoin. Bitcoin is on the internet and internet is free space and we even have a dark web that can be used in beautiful and redeeming things. The government can not kill Bitcoin and make regulations only their way to overcome Bitcoin. Maybe they have control in their country, but bitcoin still runs through the internet and they have no control. The supply of bitcoin in circulation is not in the control of any country.

there are more people for btc than against it!
Activity: 45
The international co-operation in regulating Bitcoin may kill Bitcoin. However, effective regulations of virtual currencies would only be achievable through the greatest possible international cooperation because the regulatory power of nation states is obviously limited.
Activity: 41
I think governments will regulate enough to protect its citizens from fraud like scammy ICO’s. They might go as far as to trying to eliminate privacy coins for tax purposes and stifle money laundering. But beyond that, they’ll sit on the side lines and let the crypto market grow and evolve. As for bitcoin, it’s up to the market whether it lives or dies.
Activity: 25
it seems that if only because of regulation then bitcoin will never die because with the regulation of bitcoin then bitcoin can trigger the increase of bitcoin price. Bitcoin will not die because of that but instead, bitcoin will have a good image that will attract more investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I don't get why people see regulations as a way to kill cryptos? I know that some regulations in other countries are too strict or taxing them a lot but we need to remember that it's was meant to happen and it will benefit the market instead of killing bitcoin. Paypal is also regulated with strict guidelines and expensive fees but they still manage to stay for long.
Activity: 28
bitcoin died because there were a lot of young crypto projects, like Socratus
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Bitcoin died for the country only who will ban it, but not the whole world. Bitcoin now re very popular and having a good flatform and foundation so no matter what happen bitcoin will always thier and continue to improving success.
Activity: 224
If all the major economic countries in the world ban cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, then ofcourse Bitcoin will die. If you can't invest in something, then that business will eventually run its course. I hope that this day never comes.
Activity: 216
The Crypto market isn't going well right now. But I hope it will top in the market again. For the past few months I have been looking for few projects which has the big chances to do better BTC, PTC, Bitcoin, SciDex, Altcoin etc. 
Activity: 38
Nope. It will fail slowly over time when other cryptos scale better and Bitcoin loses its first mover advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: