Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations? - page 41. (Read 4551 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 0
I think we should somehow someday be expecting that such ideas would at the long run generate from the Governments since they would not want the advent of Bitcoin increase on daily basis jeopardize Govt efforts on the economy, because most of the economy physical currencies are gearing towards this move which they have no control upon. However, this effect has two ways, both merits and demerits. Merits in the sense that Regulating Bitcoin breeds total security on users from been scammed, while the demerit is that Bitcoin might not have achieved its total objectives if eventually banned, though of which I'm very much skeptical about currently.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
You are right that everyone is banning the foreign exchanges and are creating their own rules for the crypto world in their county but whatever happen in the world, whatever they do with rules in the specific countries but nothing is going to shake the Bitcoin because the it is the father and mother of all global crypto regulations. No one can replace the BTC no matter what or which token or coin came in the market to replace it. ups and downs will come and go But as the some said " Once a king Always a king" So BTC is the king of all global crpto world.  Cool
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Bitcoin will not die because of the global regulations. The use and distribution of bitcoin and other crypto currency will be no longer private. The government would know who do more transactions and every movement or transactions would be charge with taxes. On the lighter side scamming would be guarded.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
regulation is a good thing, with regulation means bitcoin is already recognized in a country
Activity: 45
I do not think that regulations in cryptocurrencies could effect bitcoin and co to hard. Of course when they will start, it will make a difference in their value. But just in the beginning. Because een when they are regulated, they are free because they are controlled by the full nodes, and those nodes arent people who are employes from anybody. So di not fear the regulations to much!
I agree with you, global regulations doesn't affect bitcoin in any ways, it will not die, just relax guys bitcoin in not new in this matter, foundation of this coin has proven it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think if there is a clear regulation of bitcoin circulation in various countries I think it is a good move and can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices because bitcoin can be recognized in all countries.
Activity: 182
I don't think global regulation will kill or will cause the death of bitcoin on the other hand it rather helps bitcoin stabilize and support the system of bitcoin and make sure it runs well.
Activity: 93
In most countries, control of cryptocurrencies or not at all, or it is, but the minimum and not always consistent.Scams are on the rise daily,so we need it. I just hope they don't go to the extreme with it
Activity: 17
Regulations are great for us, becouse where is regulation, there financial whales are joining.

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Activity: 518
Merit: 184
Bitcoin will not die because of global regulation. The only thing will happen if it is regulated the government will implement the proper use of it and impose taxes for every transactions that we are going to do using crypto currencies and also there will be no more privacy because we need to declare the proper taxes for each transactions we do.
Activity: 19
It can vary between highest of touches and a complete ban. Most lawmarkers dont seem to know,also most government dont understand cryptocurrency in its entirety.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I do not think that regulations in cryptocurrencies could effect bitcoin and co to hard. Of course when they will start, it will make a difference in their value. But just in the beginning. Because een when they are regulated, they are free because they are controlled by the full nodes, and those nodes arent people who are employes from anybody. So di not fear the regulations to much!
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
The governmental regulations are not in to destroy Bitcoin but just an implementation to check the operations of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in order to make sure terrorism funding and money laundering is eliminated. That is why KYC and AML are being forced into exchanges platforms, ICOs and new projects.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will not die because of global regulations.these
 regulations probably will support btc to grow legally and with more stable price. Risk will be easier to control because of regulator can control directly. Actually this regulation is needed to make sure that bitcoin operates well and fluently.
Activity: 285
at the moment, bitcoin becomes cheaper due to uncertainty of investors regarding the regulation of the Crypto-currency. Even if the price is still down, it does not mean that bitcoin will die. He was buried many times and even invented jokes, but still bitcoin continues to stay afloat.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I guess banks will die because of the cryptocurrencies. We have seen a tremendous gain in exchanges and their respective tokens. This shows more and more people are getting into crypto for one or the other tokens. They may replace banks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

I do think it could be bad and could be good thing for cryptocurrency. Regulation is good cause it would attract more big investors to invest on cryptocurrency, bad things it could be really make cryptocurrency hard to develop anymore cause there is so many regulation and bitcoin has to adapt with it and i believe it will take a long time and there is possibility that it will lose intrest of investors. So there is still uncertain that regulation is good or not for cryptocurrency. For me i do think its great and we do need regulations for more protection in investing. We cannot deny that every aspect of our life even transaction is need regulation to make it right.
Activity: 86
I think it would be hard to put up a global regulation, because some countries can still notice what Bitcoin can do and probably take side on Bitcoin.A few nations fear the negative effect of crpyts in the money related directions since it isn't controlled or represented by the legislature.
Activity: 231
You can bury bitcoin as much as you like, nevertheless, its value continues to gain momentum. to prohibit bitcoin, regulators will have to cut down the Internet on the Earth, which they, even if they want, can not do.
Activity: 85
I think bitcoin will not die due to global regulations, because maybe there are  some  a new packaging. It can affect maybe also for the price in the narket but not to destroy the bitcoin, because btc is separate from other.
Pages:
Jump to: