Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations? - page 48. (Read 4551 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I don't think bitcoin will die. First of all, beyond the difficulties presented by the decentralization of bitcoin itself, the government has shown they lack understanding of the technology. It seems impossible for them to gain the ability to impact bitcoin. And second, it can't do anything to impede bitcoin's progress.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
 it will never die it will make many people to talk bitcoin and also have confidence to invest without losing considering that the government has backed it up

I think global regulation will not kill bitcoin but instead it helps encourage many people to invest in cryptocurrency due to its legal implentation of the government to protect its people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I don't think global regulation of bitcoin will kill the bitcoin, it will rather strengthen and more reliable, global regulation of bitcoin, is what the world is waiting for, to make the bitcoin a hot currency, and universal acceptable.

Indeed! Infact we never can tell! Bitcoin and global regulations click! I mean, when bitcoin is extremely wide maybe global regulations is nothing against it.
Activity: 392
  it will never die it will make many people to talk bitcoin and also have confidence to invest without losing considering that the government has backed it up
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
All possibilities can happen and of course we have to be ready if someday or tomorrow bitcoin will die, this is what makes us always have to observe the market so that if feel gain a profit then sell is a better thing than keep waiting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

no one can know if the country regulates the regulation I think there may be a positive effect that will emerge comfort and security in the investment the bad effects may be the price will experience a stable decline
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
I do not think bitcoin will die. Will more regulations for the crypto world, it will become more and more organized and regulated, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Bitcoin will become stronger and stronger in the future.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
Bitcoin has faced a lot of challenges it the recent past almost everyone wants Bitcoin regulated for some reason, this has had a huge impact on its value and has seen the coin struggle in terms of value in the market, if the rate at which its getting opposed increases hen that will be the end of Bitcoin as regulation might scare quite a number of investors away, the miners will in turn dump their mining activities cutting the supply of the coin forthwith
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
this can happen. I think so . Global regulations will gradually make the value of bitcoin go down. These regulations will reduce the number of investors in bitcoins, because they have to accept regulations prohibiting bitcoins in the country in which they live.
If this can ever be happen we should be always accept and be ready for the fact that may happen while we are taking this situation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Regulation for crypto currency is more beneficial than a threat to its existence. Without regulation, bitcoin and other crypto currency can not develop and it is normal to walk on the territory of different states. Therefore, regulation is a normal natural process and which, if it passes normally, does not encroach on the basic principles of the operation of the crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
No it will just create a good atmosphere for bitcoin attracting those individuals who are planning to invest on cryptocurrency and encouraging others to do as well since it is already a support coming from the government. This is start of something good and i know that one day bitcoin could be one of the best business among all businesses and investments. So for those who are new like me this is the beggining to get a good crypto and hold for a long time.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is a decentralized technology system, bitcoin will not die because of global regulation. rules only allow bitcoins to follow the rules themselves, but it's not kill the bitcoin itself. especially now that people have realized that bitcoin is very useful for the future, surely people will not stay silent and let bitcoin just die, this they do so can also be felt this bitcoin benefits for the next generation.
Activity: 336
this can happen. I think so . Global regulations will gradually make the value of bitcoin go down. These regulations will reduce the number of investors in bitcoins, because they have to accept regulations prohibiting bitcoins in the country in which they live.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
From the articles I read. According to some professors of economics at Harvard, Bitcoin will eventually collapse through incriminating government regulations. Professor Kenneth S. Rogoff believes that the risk of financial anonymity will eventually create an environment in which regulation will destroy Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
With government regulation, many peoples will start to investing on cryptocurrency market. Many peoples think that cryptocurrency is scam or ponzi scheme because government ban bitcoin and cryptocurrency and with government regulation, crypto will more trusted by investor but I am believe bitcoin will remain exist even without government regulation
Activity: 644
the broad line that I have captured from some of the bitcoin regulations in some countries is that they only prohibit bitcoin to be used as a means of payment transactions, this is because if it goes on a continuous basis the currency exchange rate of the country will decrease as it is no longer used as a means of payment
Activity: 130
Global regulation doesn't mean killing bitcoin,it only strengthen security on our account and be shielded.away from those greedy hackers and scammers,I think that regulation will pass through a thorough process and I am conrident that bitcoin will not allow any regulation that can kill its nature.
Activity: 240
Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

I think regulation will not kill Bitcoin. Regulations ensures security of the investors through eliminating scams. With this, it will increase the credibility of Bitcoin or crypto currencies. However, I am still puzzled on what will be the stand when it comes to supply of money. Because the entry of Bitcoin will affect the supply of money. 
Activity: 72
I think global regulation of bitcoin affects its price, but it doesn't kill it.

Because bitcoin is traded from point to point, it will always exist as long as there is a consensus.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
First, national regulations will make bitcoin transactions more formal.
Bitcoin, however, is not dead.
Pages:
Jump to: