Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin do $19k again before a bull market? - page 6. (Read 825 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
The last dip was $17400, I do not think bitcoin can fall further below that price, this is not about sentiment or just a prediction or guess but based on what has happened in the past when bitcoin increased to $20000 in 2017 and later dropped back to $3100 in 2018. After the massive drop, bitcoin did not drop back to that price up till date.

Bitcoin dropped all the way from $69000 to $17500 and this would likey be the lowest price during this bear time, there would be volatile but in a lesser way that would be followed price increase. I am still thinking if bitcoin can even go further, dipping down below $20000 which I believe would be a very strong support, although bitcoin is presently at $19900, but probably won't fall much further.

If people start to DCA now, it would be very productive by 2024.
Activity: 295
Merit: 98
I usually don't bother my self about BTC price but always keep update with news. But yet I decided to take a look at the price chart, then I saw that BTC price has broke the support for $20,700, the direction of the market has turned bearish and the next support should be seen in the $18k / $19k  area. There may be a continuous downward movement this weekend. Trade with mindfulness and add a stop loss in all trades.
  If it happens that Bitcoin goes down to $18 or 19k, that will be the last time it will go that low this year, what do you guys think about this (Bitcoin experts in the forum)?

Pages:
Jump to: