Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin do to Banks what Email did to the Post office? - page 2. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
No it won't due to absence of infrastructure. Regular people will not use BTC in real life, cuz it's hardly accepted anywhere and is too expensive to buy and mine.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Banks will put up a bigger fight than the Post office
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
I sure hope so. After reading the proposal by the EU Central Bank to remove deposit insurance, I'm even more convinced the these bankers must be punched down a peg. If they fail to destroy BTC, what I'm hoping is that they'd finally get their acts together and be less predatory to stay relevant.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0

Welcome Ladies and Gents.

If you are like me you have watched how the world's eyes have turned to Crypto Coins in general. I feel it was only a matter of time before the normal folk started getting their grubby fingers on it. But since its in the light it could really do some good for all of humanity. What do you think the face of Bitcoin will be like in 2020? Full blown BTC currency accepted by all or will it be pushed out because of big banks? Personally, I think it will take over fiat one day.
Pages:
Jump to: