Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin effect the current economy system? - page 9. (Read 964 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
At the moment it is not affecting the economy, the fact that it runs in parallel with fiat money based economy and also the small number of adopters make it a 0,0000000... % of the economy.
But in the near future it will be reconized as an asset and blockchain technology will disrupt a lot of economy areas leading to a new tokenized economy and to a new system based on new automations.
In this scenario bitcoin will be more relevant, but all goes together, we are at the beginning of a new era of disruptions and new models, economy will b global and hopefully based on a new internet, of things, of money, of society, etc
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
For me it already is, with the governments in different countries imposing taxing regulation on cryptos, adoption of blockchain on businesses, stock traders moving towards crypto trading, decentralized type of system copied from blockchain by many companies and many more. We will see more of development in different sectors and industries if this cryptocurrency especially bitcoin continue to increase its market and its price.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Since many uses bitcoin as the new cashless method. So does it will effect to each own country's economy?
It could in deed but there is also a question of the national culture related to money. There are people who enjoy to feel the paper money between their fingers so the change will be in a long period of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
I was amazed about the large publicity of Bitcoin trading in my country as a developing country one won't expect much from my country. I know of few youths who are involve in the trading and with this they can feed for themselves and their family. It has affected my economic system positively neglecting the exchange rate.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
if the worlds get cashless system for sure there will be business now that are running faster than ever because we don't need to fall in line and wait for our turn to make payments right using cashless system we are going to make payments easily. bitcoin would do it for us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
Bitcoin will effect the economy of those system which are against of the bitcoin. Because the people of that system will not utilize the bitcoin qualities of economics. And the system will be effected. If bitcoin is accepted by the all system then no system will be effected by the bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think that it does have an effect on economy. Let's look at the fact that a lot of people who otherwise didn't have any means of earning found their niche in BTC. It may change the lifestyle of a lot of people. There are people who want to get rich via BTC in order to help their communities in one way or another then there are those who will focus on uplifting their own way of living. It has the capability to expand the buying power of people.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
well its still not powerful to create a new economic crisis, but something other will, and then people might turn to crypto as a safe investment.. but, given the prices are unstable..some will profit, some will lose - it will be just as always  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
 Bitcoin is affecting current economic systems of many countries. Bitcoin is a first digital cryptocurrency introduced to the world.  People like the unique features of bitcoin currency. Bitcoin is the currency they are waiting for centuries. People who are tired of centralized and compromising currencies immediately shifted their investments from fiat and traditional currencies towards much transparent bitcoin currency. Not only developed but underdeveloped and African countries also started investing in bitcoin currency. Decentralied currency like bitcoin has become a ray of hope for such devastated economies. As a result government and financial institutions from such countries are putting pressur on bitcoin currency, they are trying to regulate bitcoin currency.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The current bitcoin is as of now influencing the world's economy. Perhaps the vast majority haven't discovered it yet? Bitcoin begins from its insane value rise. It has a place on the planet economy.
Activity: 62
It is already affecting some countries economy and soon will be the world's economy because it gives hope to those unemployed people to have the opportunity to earn money and also because it is an easy way of earning money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Of course it will have effect on economy system, as a matter of face it already had. When ban of crypto in china happened, they didn't ban only ICOs, they baned bitcoin and all cryptos as well. From what i know they had feared for their economy in that moment, so they decided to ban cryptos until they could regulate it more. Now they allowed it again, but with regulations. Therefor we can all agree that it have effect on current economy system.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Since many uses bitcoin as the new cashless method. So does it will effect to each own country's economy?
It has minor effect for now, I think. In most countries you still can't buy anything with bitcoin, but when most people start using bitcoin and keep their savings out of banks it will affect country's economy a lot. As for today, country's economy influence Bitcoin rather than the reverse.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
It will change the whole world economy and our daily life. The current economic system castles ( big companies, g5, g8 countries, USA, Europe) will act against Bitcoin and crypto currency, and they will start a war in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

IMO, there will be an affect to our country if bitcoin is used for a payment may be it will have affection but instead of using it as payment they can trade it and get profit with it, so I do not think it will affect them, even they can raise their money value and make every single country to be better because everyone can convert it to each own fiat. It will give positive way in exchange
Activity: 163
The current bitcoin is already affecting the world's economy. Maybe most people haven't found it yet? Bitcoin starts from its crazy price rise. It has a place in the world economy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Yes it could affect in two different way, the good way and bad ways it is always has advantage and disadvantages.

The good way is advantages, bitcoin could help people who need financial and bitcoin could reduce also the employment rate like those people in disabilities. Then because they earn more money in bitcoin the consumer rate will be increase.

Second is the bad way the disadvantages, bitcoin is known that has a high price it will affect the employment rate, instead of working in mall or company they would rather to choose here.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom

Bitcoin is not an illegal way to earn and use . New cashless method is a good way for this generation bitcoin is also like this there is no bad thing in using bitcoin as an onlino money but some countries will not accept bitcoin for some reason soon all confusion will definitely clear and my opinion is bitcoin will not affect any other countries economy .
Activity: 126
I think so because bitcoin is a cashless and when you send or receive money for no any charges at all
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I would agree that bitcoin has an effect to the current economy system in a certain country where it can give
great opportunities to earn income especially for the unemployed people. If the government will have full support to bitcoin, it could surely lessen the poverty rate and people may gain income from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: