Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be 20k again? Why or Why not? - page 2. (Read 1687 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
One day, I believe it will exceed $20,000.

5 years ago, people did not believe that bitcoin is worth hundreds, or even thousands. Never forget, my friends.

Activity: 626
Merit: 10
Well it will hard to say but many of us hope that bitcoin will reach 20k price this year or next year. If bitcoin can't make it to move up maybe in few months as we can there's no moves in the market so its hard to predict.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
it seems that it is very hard to be able to increase the price of bitcoin this year because I see bitcoin has not had too much demand and has started losing bitcoin enthusiasts and will make the price of bitcoin difficult to go back up.
Activity: 504
It will not. If only the Etf decision really happened and a few were approved then we could see the price of bitcoin heading towards it. But no, it was a deceiving article trying to sell a news that they hope to be the start of the FOMO. I'll be skipping my hopes for this year and we'll what Fidelity will bring us.
Activity: 462
in my opinion, bitcoin had already reached its prime. we should remember that there is a constant change in blockchain technology and new coins are emerging everyday (though some of these coins are considered trash coins in a metter of 2 to 3 years) in addition to that, forks are continuously happening. If BItcoin continues to behave in the market this way, soon enough Bitcoin will be overtaken by other competitive coins offerring much greater service.
$20k is way too much for bitcoin to reach right now and for the coming years.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
I think eventually bitcoin can return to 20k but it will be a long time there just not as much room for it to go up before we have more real world adoption.
I guess this scare with tether as subsided but I am not done worrying about a possible drop not bullish yet!!
Always be cautious in times like these the hype is over
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Bitcoin soon after its introduction in 2008 became the only decentralized, transparent, fast and non-repudiable protocol. Bitcoin in no time underwent a significant growth by provoking a certain kind of hysteria in the investors and speculators to earn great profits. As the popularity of cryptocurrency rises, many countries like China started imposing strict restrictions in September, 2017 by calling it a ‘fraudulent practice’. Social media platforms like facebook, twitter and Google joined hands and banned all types of cryptocurrency ads. Since then, the value of bitcoin fell by large margins. As a result, many lost their confidence and interest in the market.

But by far, Bitcoin has lived in a “space of unknown” to the general public with less crypto-educated people. Once that changes, bitcoin will once again see the paradigm shift to find its stable place in the market.

The question of whether bitcoin will ever hit 20k again has turned around the minds of all sleepless investors who entered the market of cryptocurrency in 2017.

I believe that Bitcoin has a lot of potential in surpassing the past records if the concept of cryptocurrencies reaches its true potential and is adopted worldwide.

Let me know your thoughts? Do you think Cryptocurrency is past its heyday and no longer going to revisit or surpass its past glory days?

I have no doubts that bitcoin is going to recover and will surpass its previous ATH, but those thinking the recovery is around the corner are going to get disappointed since such a thing is almost impossible since the market is not ready to go through another bull run.

Exactly, beccuse the market still on rapid growing and it doesn't shown any sign to pump up. But I am certain that bitcoin will surpass and consistently grown and reach $20k, maybe in the near future because as of now we can not determine on market stability.
We know that is going to happen eventually, the issue is if people have the confidence and the patience to hold their coins despite the amount of time it may take to bitcoin to reach that price and unfortunately for many people in the forum they do not really have what it's necessary to hold their coins for so long.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
Of course bitcoin will be able to reach 20k, it's just that it's difficult to happen this year. I do not doubt that the price of 20k will be achieved by bitcoin, but to reach the price of 20k, bitcoin requires a process and time and I believe that by 2019 bitcoin has more power to reach 20k.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
There is possibility that bitcoin will increase again to 20k dollars and also not to reach again remember the price is depends on the people how they care bitcoin if many people buy more bitcoin of course they will see bitcoin back to 20k dollars but if they going to continue on excel for sure bitcoin will decrease more or drop the price and 20k will not happen again.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I don't know if it will ever come back again this year or in the coming year(s). But if bitcoin will have a burst factor in this quarter, there is a good possibility that we can still reach back to 20,000$ this year.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
everyone hopes the same so do i, its nice to see if bitcoin can reach it's ATH

It would be great if bitcoin reaches the prestigious mark of $20k again, But it looks tough this year. Things are completely different this year than what it was last year and i think nobody can predict whether bitcoin will reach $20k or not due to the volatile nature of crypto and unpredictable market which has had wild swing this year proving all the predictions as incorrect.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
everyone hopes the same so do i, its nice to see if bitcoin can reach it's ATH
Activity: 36
Yes it will reach 20,000$ again but not now, IMO. I think it can reach again 20,000$ next year or maybe in the next two years. The market just looks so weak and struggling since January and the dip that the market suffers could take time before it can recover fully.
In fact in current time its look like very difficult but in future when more and more investors will come to the market, I hope that bitcoin price will then start increasing again and we will even see the bitcoin price trading above 20k in next few months.
copper member
Activity: 496
I'm sure it can reach a price of 20k because bitcoin is the most trusted coin. Be patient, because to achieve bitcoin the price of 20k takes time to recover, because now crypto conditions are not so good.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Not this year if i have to speculate it regarding on the status of bitcoin. It might be next year that the price of bitcoin will rise drastically again that may even break the 20,000$ all time high.

Same here, I also bitcoin can't able to reach that $20k again this year because the market is often bearish for the past nine months. There is still no clear sign of bullish trend in this 4th quarter and the price growth is still slow compared to last year. For the past few weeks, bitcoin experienced some price uptick or slight increase of price followed by dip again. $20k might be reach again or even surpass it next year if the factors for reaching higher growth are present.
Yeah we don't know when this bearish will end but $20k will certainly happen again but maybe not for this year, we are still stable at
price $6k and maybe there won't be many changes until the end of the year, I really hope prices can be better next year
Of course, one thing that I am sure of is that bitcoin would one way or the other switch trend and we will get to see the market really getting to grow pretty big in coming years, which makes me not to even bother myself about what we are going through in the market currently, as it would most definitely pass away. Will we ever see $20k again ? Absolutely.

I am so optimistic about that and even more, but one thing for sure no one can tell is when, so patience is all that is required and at least some knowledge if you want to be taking advantage of the short term fluctuations.
Activity: 262
Bitcoin soon after its introduction in 2008 became the only decentralized, transparent, fast and non-repudiable protocol. Bitcoin in no time underwent a significant growth by provoking a certain kind of hysteria in the investors and speculators to earn great profits. As the popularity of cryptocurrency rises, many countries like China started imposing strict restrictions in September, 2017 by calling it a ‘fraudulent practice’. Social media platforms like facebook, twitter and Google joined hands and banned all types of cryptocurrency ads. Since then, the value of bitcoin fell by large margins. As a result, many lost their confidence and interest in the market.

But by far, Bitcoin has lived in a “space of unknown” to the general public with less crypto-educated people. Once that changes, bitcoin will once again see the paradigm shift to find its stable place in the market.

The question of whether bitcoin will ever hit 20k again has turned around the minds of all sleepless investors who entered the market of cryptocurrency in 2017.

I believe that Bitcoin has a lot of potential in surpassing the past records if the concept of cryptocurrencies reaches its true potential and is adopted worldwide.

Let me know your thoughts? Do you think Cryptocurrency is past its heyday and no longer going to revisit or surpass its past glory days?

I have no doubts that bitcoin is going to recover and will surpass its previous ATH, but those thinking the recovery is around the corner are going to get disappointed since such a thing is almost impossible since the market is not ready to go through another bull run.

Exactly, beccuse the market still on rapid growing and it doesn't shown any sign to pump up. But I am certain that bitcoin will surpass and consistently grown and reach $20k, maybe in the near future because as of now we can not determine on market stability.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
This year, bitcoin price will not reach $20k in my opinion, why? Because a lot of investors/big investors turn their back to bitcoin because they've lost a lot of their capital. A lot of news speading after bitcoin price drops. We all know that most of us lost our income because of that drop. Hopefully, by next year it will recover.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015
Of course we are going to see $20k again it's just we really don't know when. The previous all time high takes how many years before got beaten. Now that the ATH is higher than the previous one, I won't be surprised if it takes longer than last time.
Activity: 392
Yes it will reach 20,000$ again but not now, IMO. I think it can reach again 20,000$ next year or maybe in the next two years. The market just looks so weak and struggling since January and the dip that the market suffers could take time before it can recover fully.
Pages:
Jump to: