Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin get banned ?? Will it happen. - page 2. (Read 1093 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 02, 2017, 11:13:30 AM
Governements are waking up, and they will try everything to stop bitcoin.
But I think it will be practically impossible

Well, may be bitcoin will be banned in shops (i.e. in Ecuador).
But I don't see how it will possible to stopping it online

No. The longer this goes on, the more popular and stronger bitcoin gets. And government won't be able to quell the demand for btc ao banning it i think will be out of the question for countries that have a huge bitcoin following
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
December 02, 2017, 06:42:12 AM
I don't see banning of bitcoin becoming a reality.
They may try, especially in my country, CBN kind of isn't speaking well about bitcoin. But it is evident that it is beyond their reach to close it down.
This act in itself will almost present any government seeking that done as anti-people.
Can internet be stopped?
What of the other useful applications that became born as part of blockchain technology? 
What will become of companies which have invested heavily into cryptocurrency currencies by big investors? Won't they fight back?
These and other questions can lead us to some useful conclusion.
The possibility of banning it is next to nought.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 09:36:28 AM

Well, may be bitcoin will be banned in shops (i.e. in Ecuador).
But I don't see how it will possible to stopping it online
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
November 29, 2017, 09:17:35 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 08:38:30 AM
Many might already have read about this in the past one week.

One of my friend who works at one of the bitcoin BTC company in india has confirmed to me that he has indeed heard his exec manager talking about an official notice which government has sent out to them to submit the details of business after which there is tensed atmosphere in office.

I however have not been able to confirm if this was a full ban notice or an audit notice from government.

What do you think about it. ??

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-india-cme-group/

I think it will not happen , people are investing on bitcoin ad it is famous all over the world even it is not legal on some places but bitcoin is continuously being famous .I don't think it will gonna be banned .
Activity: 112
November 29, 2017, 08:26:22 AM
Of course not, how can the GOV know you are trading BTC?
Activity: 140
November 29, 2017, 08:12:04 AM
Its not going to happen in near time
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
November 29, 2017, 07:30:14 AM
Totally not. All the vanity around cryptocurrency will settle down and that currency will be used only by short number of IT companies and much shorter number of IT freaks. No necessary to ban it.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 29, 2017, 06:41:10 AM

One of my friend who works at one of the bitcoin BTC company in india has confirmed to me that he has indeed heard his exec manager talking about an official notice which government has sent out to them to submit the details of business after which there is tensed atmosphere in office.

I however have not been able to confirm if this was a full ban notice or an audit notice from government.

I think No , bitcoin as of now , the bitcoin is growing , Why would it ban? , and it's increasing though , it's just illegal on other countries , but I think bitcoin would not be ban. Many investors and businessman , entrepreneur and so all are investing here in bitcoin.

But if bitcoin ban , there is one reason I think , the reason is bankrupt  or it became , or suddenly vanish.
Activity: 52
November 28, 2017, 03:40:20 PM
I dont think Bitcoin can be banned.... You can't ban what you can't control, The government can't control it so they can't ban it.
Activity: 24
November 28, 2017, 03:33:44 PM
I don't know, but i think there is no difference between bunned and unbunned bitcoin, becouse goverment can't controle it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 28, 2017, 03:29:27 PM
already those times that were forecasted at the beginning of this year. Look at the exchange and see how the price of Bitcoin has passed the threshold of $ 10,000. I think that many were afraid of such forecasts, but we reached the next maximum.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
November 28, 2017, 10:05:13 AM
I think goverments will start just start to regulate it more and thats it , there is no reason to ban it at the moment , but who knows . Alot of things can happen .
Activity: 51
November 28, 2017, 10:02:58 AM
It is not very likely that they will succeed - but of course they may try, at least in some countries. I think Zimbawe already tried. The result is that Bitcoin is now more expensive there.

Its an highly inflated currency
Activity: 57
November 27, 2017, 09:22:50 PM
It is not very likely that they will succeed - but of course they may try, at least in some countries. I think Zimbawe already tried. The result is that Bitcoin is now more expensive there.
Activity: 51
November 27, 2017, 08:58:03 PM
Maybe,there is a possibility, but not for all countries,in some other countries as far as I know bitcoin is already banned. In other countries as what I heard bitcoin is illlegal. There is a possibility that it will be banned because government is not earning taxes or cannot get tax in bitcoin.but in the furture goverment will get some tax rulls definitly.bcz if not there stock market will get down.

At the current rate i don't think it can be stopped anymore. Its only during a fall and outburst of normal people will the coin be banned.
Activity: 20
November 25, 2017, 12:21:31 PM
Maybe,there is a possibility, but not for all countries,in some other countries as far as I know bitcoin is already banned. In other countries as what I heard bitcoin is illlegal. There is a possibility that it will be banned because government is not earning taxes or cannot get tax in bitcoin.but in the furture goverment will get some tax rulls definitly.bcz if not there stock market will get down.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 25, 2017, 10:22:34 AM
Its happening already. Not only in india but other eastern countries like china doesn't see bitcoin that well. Though i these bans are temporary and we these governments are probably just finding ways to at least regulate it. I think china has softened its stance about exchanges already
Activity: 128
November 25, 2017, 09:42:30 AM

I think will happen if bitcoin get banned is bad,because bitcoin can help a poor people.Just for example you have no job so you can join in bitcoin so you can earn money to help your family or the things you need.I ll think to bitcoin because bitcoin will help me to earn money so i can buy the things i need.
Activity: 20
November 25, 2017, 09:06:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: