Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 09:20:24 AM
Surprise always done by bitcoin, mostly about price movement, there are surprise also about the management system, like for example the merit system. We know that in bitcoin business, there is a lots of surprise that comes every now and then, like one of my friend noticed that their account has a negative trust, it is actually a surprise that comes anytime. But all surprise were only made because of the good purpose on how to improve the total operation of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 09:07:56 AM
BTC
Really vague question, so it's hard to answer it as well.

You probably have invested in bitcoin and are wondering if you are going to be surprised? Well... That depends on what your expectations are right now..

Bitcoin is unpredictable (generally) so you probably will be surprised at some point.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
February 26, 2018, 08:17:46 AM
Obviously bitcoin can give surprise. It can be good surprise, it can be bad surprise. It can be something what we cant even imagine. The only thing i know that in cryptocurrency area everything possible.
Activity: 88
February 26, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
BTC
what do you mean? bitcoin is now controlled by the group. so any decision or update will be planned and paved. so no surprises for development. but if you mean in prices then it can't be predicted
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
February 26, 2018, 08:06:55 AM
I think yes. But it is really unpredictable what kind of syrprise it is goin to be. But it is stucked between 9k-10k usd for long time i think if it can go up or go down it is going to continue more in that trend. lets wait and see what is going to happen.
Activity: 170
February 26, 2018, 08:02:57 AM
BTC
Pages:
Jump to: