Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin go below $3000? - page 3. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 107
November 28, 2018, 09:51:17 AM
Today bitcoin back to $4200. As we saw yesterday it was $3700. Is there any chances that bitcoin go below $3000? If yes then what will be the main reason for it?

This post is on the wrong section.
Yeah, anything can happen in just a matter of hours, the market is much more volatile than the past years. It can easily go $3000 or even below that point. I observed that the other markets, stocks and Forex are also experiencing drought. Maybe it has an effect on the crypto market, but crypto market is different, much of it is not regulated. FUDs and FOMOs are one of the big reasons why people lose their belief in cryptocurrencies. Remember that this is an emotional driven market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 28, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
The $3600 support has been tested severally over the past few days, and I has held out comfortably. I think we can call that the bottom now, I s just temporary, we will need a longer period to fully ascertain.

If yes then what will be the main reason for it?
I don't see us getting below $3000, but if it does happen, I can't pick out one particular reason that would be responsible, the market is currently in a bad shape.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 28, 2018, 09:29:10 AM
Today bitcoin back to $4200. As we saw yesterday it was $3700. Is there any chances that bitcoin go below $3000? If yes then what will be the main reason for it?

First of all, this belongs to Speculation subforum.
Second: we don't know what the future holds. It may fall, it may not. There's a chance to get to 20$, there's a chance to get to 1000000$.
Reasons? For now it was pure speculation. In the future? The chance is big that if such drop happens to be caused by the same speculation. Also the recovery was caused by the news about Nasdaq and may be temporary.
However, I still think that Bitcoin has better reasons to rise than fall. But it may be just me...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 09:21:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: