Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin go under 7,000? Please participate! - page 2. (Read 480 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 252
It is now under $7000 as you predicted but that will not last long for me because it is about the last sec news so though the trend is downward it will be soon above $7000
The current market value of the bitcoin is the best possible opportunity for all of us who wants to become an owner of the bitcoins and that the ones who want to invest their money into it as this is the right time to go for buying of as many bitcoins as you can. The market will soon start rising and that after that time, you will not be able to buy the coins at such a cheaper rate in the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It already did happening bitcoin market price has already fall to 6K usd and that market price is not really good. Maybe these are the effects on the negative events that happen with cryptocurrency which exchange was being hacked, MEW was being hijack last month and there are more. So maybe this is the effect and crypto market price are falling and falling over and over again. I hope it is still not the end for cryptocurrency.

Really shit to see the market in this condition bro. Finally this thread information become true for this month. We need to find the more adoption and security facilities on exchanges to rid of the negative impact value in the market of bitcoin and other altcoins.
If we just concentrate in bitcoin also we can find the some manipulated price changes in the market on every coin mate.
But here we are not seeing that kind of conditions bro. All coins seems flat in the price chart dashboard bro.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
It already did happening bitcoin market price has already fall to 6K usd and that market price is not really good. Maybe these are the effects on the negative events that happen with cryptocurrency which exchange was being hacked, MEW was being hijack last month and there are more. So maybe this is the effect and crypto market price are falling and falling over and over again. I hope it is still not the end for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
It is very uncertain now. I may say NO. I don't think the whales are so powerful. After all, I think the survival of cryptocurrency is the most important. If less than 6,000 yuan. It is very likely that the cryptocurrency will lose its audience.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
I say YES
Please participate to see what people think!
Lol man I am goin to follow you now .I believe this is the lowest that we are going to see in a while before the bounce back during the end of year bull run.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
I say YES
Now you know the answer. I don't know what are the factors that contribute to the drop of bitcoins value. But even if the value of bitcoin drops i still believe it will recover soon.
[/quote
Because of it's volatility, the possibility of sudden spikes and sudden down of the prices is very possible just in 24 in hrs. there are possibilities that  it will recover.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Will see... even 6k can be expensive if price will fall below.
And it is under 7k... I do not know what is happening but if bitcoin won't recover in few next months it could be hard for it to even pass 10k... I hope that it have some moves on market planed and it will just slowly recover.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The hacking of the volatile stock market can not be affected that much. Only big investors fall for this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Yes:) Can I have my reward now?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I say YES
Now you know the answer. I don't know what are the factors that contribute to the drop of bitcoins value. But even if the value of bitcoin drops i still believe it will recover soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
as projected bitcoin is below under the seven thousand mark. it touches the 6800USD and manage to bounce back a little, probably due to people buying at the dip. But YES bitcion is still expected form a bullish trend some more in the coming days. watch closely as we may hit the 5 thousand mark.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin is already under $7000.
There are many newbies in the crypto industry who bought in ATH.
They panic sell when they see how their crypto portfolio is melting.
Such a behaviour is handy for whales as they can buy crypto in the low
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
As it is now, the price is already below $7000 and it might still dip more as nobody can really predict what will happen. I only believe it will recover soon as it is normal and this will not be the first time there will be a fall in the crypto market and people should reduce the rate at which they panic after hearing a bad news about a coin. This is also affecting the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I say YES
Yes bitcoin price will be under 7,000$ for this month of june, the whole 6 months is the worst months for bitcoin because since the start of 2018 bitcoin price goes down almost everyday.
Activity: 21
I think it will go down more than $6000.

Is there a reason why the market is on bloodbath? It's too risky to invest now since it might go down more.
Activity: 176
Merit: 20
Knowledge is power
Well today June 11 2018 the price is $6.790,40. Maybe the institutional investors are trying to drop the price even below 6000$ so they can buy in cheap and then start a bull run.
Activity: 9
At this point things are not looking good and it all really depends on the daily close. The only positive sign would be if the market closes at above $7400. In all other cases the price can fall below $6000 in the following week/weeks and even below $5000, so be very careful and sensible with your investment strategies right now. The market itself is yet unpredictable but you should always look at the warning signs when considering buying or selling your crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Things are not looking well. By any means. I'm going to reiterate so that maybe some of you are spared the disappointment of having lost a lot of money in this market: the tech is not better than it was a year ago, adoption and awareness are slightly up (but there's also a downside to this due to the speculatory nature of the space - people are scared, basically). Manipulation appears to be at its heaviest and there's barely any outside money coming in. I'm suspecting a long bear market, until some major breakthroughs are on the horizon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I say YES
Yes it does and it is already happening ,bitcoin price today is below $7,000 and  it is $6,788.61 now. I am hoping that it won't drop down to $5,000 because it might some get panuc and sell their coins which is not good and can contribute more to drop bitcoin's value.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
Nobody knows when the price dip will end.
However, most traders in the market right now are amateurs and speculators.
Both looking for a quick profit. Not really interested in the technology.
They think in dollars and are easily manipulated.
They hear some "bad" news and shit their pants. Panic sell. Pussies

That‘s exactly what it is, and as soon they see green and smell money fomo sets in and they go back in. Therefore these dips are nothing to be worried about. Just a few coins on sale for a couple of days
Pages:
Jump to: