Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin marketcap touch $1 Trillion in 2018? - page 2. (Read 255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
this is asking the same question that has been asked a million times but with different words!
instead of asking will bitcoin price reach $50,000+ you are asking whether its market cap will reach $1 trillion which is basically the same thing but only using terms that are confusing and pointless since market cap is pointless.

and the answer is yes, $50k is a price which will be reached sooner than you think. some even speculate it will be here by the end of 2018, i think we may need some time first to recover from this dip before we see a rally.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hey guys
My question is simple.
Will marketcap of Bitcoin hit $1 Trillion in 2018?
I can see it happening at some point in the future. And what can get us there is Lightning Network.
But as you know, the adoption of such a feature, by a large number of merchants, can take a lot of time, that's why I don't think we will see Bitcoin reaching a trillion dollar marketcap in 2018.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
Experts predict 2018 bitcoin marketcap will reach $ 1 trillion in 2018, surpassing apple corporation. And until now, that number is getting farther away. It's hard to say how bitcoin and crptocurency will be this year
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I don't know on what the specific quantity of bitcoin market capital today, but as what question says that marketcap can be possible to reach $1trillion this year 2018. Maybe it is possible to come or happen because of the rapid increase of investors and people who accessed bitcoin. However, with minimal negative issues that found in different places or countries, it will also affects the market capital status.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Complete transparency on your charitable donations
I belive the money involving or circulating in Bitcoin will reach one trillion before the year end but I won't be agreeing with you that a single Bitcoin price will reach that kind of price in this year.
Activity: 95
Merit: 13
Hey guys
My question is simple.
Will marketcap of Bitcoin hit $1 Trillion in 2018?
Pages:
Jump to: