Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin prices is go Down in 2018? - page 4. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
December 07, 2017, 04:13:56 AM
The Bitcoin graph is going up and up, the popularity of bitcoin increasing day by day.
Will bitcoin prices is go Down in 2018? What will happen with Bitcoin?

Who knows? Honestly your best bet is probably keep some of your investments/assets in bitcoin and a small portion in fiat and whatever else you are interested in investing to begin with. Bitcoin has proven that it can indeed go mainstream and gain some widespread media coverage. If you want my personal view on this i'd say that albeit some small corrections, the general scope of things will still be up in 2018.

Absolutely no reason why this current adoption rate can't continue, and adoption = increase in price.

It may even speed up compared to this year, actually.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
December 07, 2017, 03:37:14 AM
The Bitcoin graph is going up and up, the popularity of bitcoin increasing day by day.

I`m sure that there will be another price correction in the middle of December.
It`s not normal for the bitcoin price to increase from 12000 to 14000 USD for less than 24 hours.
People are becoming greedy and stupid (this is the worst combination  Smiley ).
I`m expecting some big players to start another FUD campaign against bitcoin and to try to lower the prices,but this will be more difficult than before.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 01:49:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: