Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin rebound in Q2 2018? - page 2. (Read 275 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 01:49:45 AM
Who knows because i dont.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 01:47:19 AM
All this is waiting, but month after month nothing happens, and people come up with new legends for themselves and try to find an explanation for everything that happens. Growth will be, everything in this world is cyclical, and the crypto currency market is no exception. But when no one can say this!

Exactly no one really can predict the price of bitcoin or other crypto currencies. I think big holders can manipulate the price or just the community when an FUD spreads people will panic sell that causes the price to go down and when a good news about crypto spreads people buying that make the price goes up. Bitcoin is just waiting for a good news to rebound its price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 01:40:09 AM
All this is waiting, but month after month nothing happens, and people come up with new legends for themselves and try to find an explanation for everything that happens. Growth will be, everything in this world is cyclical, and the crypto currency market is no exception. But when no one can say this!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 07, 2018, 01:24:17 AM

- It’s been a hazy start to the year of 2018 for bitcoin, but here comes the sun.
- April 17 marks the end of tax season in the United States, which started in January 29. Investors who profited from bitcoin’s massive rally in December are having to come up with the money to pay Uncle Sam now, which could explain a percentage of the selling pressure in the bitcoin price in March.
Coincheck may be on the block in the near future. Not only is it for sale but the potential buyer, the Japanese third largest online brokerage Monex Group, is the parent company of US-based TradeStation (with massive data and charting capabilities) and is publicly traded.
- In general, the forces for bitcoin are stronger than the forces against it.
There are many unpredictable things related to cryptocurrency. For instance, major bitcoin markets around the world including the United States are awaiting a regulatory framework to take shape to take the uncertainty out of the equation, among other reasons. It could be the catalyst the cryptocurrency markets need to bring them over the top.

#VCXLending
I think if the end of 2018 or the first half of 2019 is about to start! There are many difficulties right now! Not sure yet! But I have always believed in the development of digital money!
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 12:54:22 AM
Might be,because all of these financial institutions are going to put their money back again to cryptocurrencies as soon as they have paid their taxes,but do not expect anything from it because these big players will take advantage the situation and thats for sure,doesnt matter when but bitcoin will recover sooner or later so we need to be patient if we want to have a good rewards.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 07, 2018, 12:25:43 AM
I think there's going to be a big bounce, because the whole market is going down.
But I think the downward trend is coming to an end and there is going to be a big rebound.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

- It’s been a hazy start to the year of 2018 for bitcoin, but here comes the sun.
- April 17 marks the end of tax season in the United States, which started in January 29. Investors who profited from bitcoin’s massive rally in December are having to come up with the money to pay Uncle Sam now, which could explain a percentage of the selling pressure in the bitcoin price in March.
Coincheck may be on the block in the near future. Not only is it for sale but the potential buyer, the Japanese third largest online brokerage Monex Group, is the parent company of US-based TradeStation (with massive data and charting capabilities) and is publicly traded.
- In general, the forces for bitcoin are stronger than the forces against it.
There are many unpredictable things related to cryptocurrency. For instance, major bitcoin markets around the world including the United States are awaiting a regulatory framework to take shape to take the uncertainty out of the equation, among other reasons. It could be the catalyst the cryptocurrency markets need to bring them over the top.

#VCXLending
Pages:
Jump to: