Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin remain above $4000 this time around? - page 8. (Read 918 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
I think it is still possible to see the market test $4k or $4.2k resistance a couple of more times before we actually see a breakout happen and the shoot up to above $6k occurs. although there has also been a rather big increase in trading volume recently I still think there are short term traders who are going to prevent this rise this time too by their sales as they think this is the profit they should take out!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
We can't really tell at this point. Actually I was surprised to see the price goes to $4k without any significant news. It also shows that something from behind might be doing an old dogs trick, trying to manipulate again and set traps for newbies to jump in and they will suddenly dump again.

So just be cautious this rally doesn't look natural to me, just saying.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
The price has seen a gradual rise from the stability of $ 3600 and then settled at $ 3900 for the past two weeks.

Over the past week, we have seen a decline of around $ 3800 so we are likely to go back to $ 3900 if the price does not rise above $ 4100.

In the past, the price has been rising repeatedly once the stability range has broken, so a surprise may occur at this point and the price will rise or "keep" at $ 4000.

That is my thinking too it is seems when it get close to $4100 or a little above it always get pushed down.  I believe that if bitcoin can cross $4250 support area there is a great probability that the long term bearish trend is over!  We should expect the normal rising from now and we should expect to make some big profits from the market if we can keep holding as bitcoin may likely create another high.  The repeated rising and pull back in price for the past three months is also a sign that the bear market is over though the bull is to weak to take the leading.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
People shouldn't pay attention to round price levels when we haven't even broken through major resistance levels yet. It could very well drop back to $3700 or lower in case of a rejection, and this is more likely than a firm $4000 mark.

The thing here is that people have continuously been disappointed by what the market did in the last 15 months. I rather expect more of the same until we have a clear bottoming confirmation, which we don't have right now.

This of course doesn't mean that the bottom can't be in already, but the trend is what we should focus on, and the trend is super bearish despite the greenish last couple of weeks. Accumulation is what I mainly focus on.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
my question is will bitcoin get below $4000 again or it is on the part to break the resistance level that has been pushing it backward?
Everything is possible with this volatile market. We recently passed and broke $4,000 and we're not far away from the bottom. What's with today is very positive and still we can't predict what's going to happen next.

As much as possible, we want to see bitcoin remain above $4,000 and break another high level. The question that circles on my mind, are we going to see the reversal soon?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The price has seen a gradual rise from the stability of $ 3600 and then settled at $ 3900 for the past two weeks.

Over the past week, we have seen a decline of around $ 3800 so we are likely to go back to $ 3900 if the price does not rise above $ 4100.

In the past, the price has been rising repeatedly once the stability range has broken, so a surprise may occur at this point and the price will rise or "keep" at $ 4000.

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Since December last year that bitcoin fall below $4000 it has make several move of crossing above $4000 and it always get dumped after few days. I think a strong resistance has been created a little above $4000  and that is why we have not see a good recovery after this bear market.  As at this moment bitcoin is trading around $4,052 across most of the popular exchange and my question is will bitcoin get below $4000 again or it is on the part to break the resistance level that has been pushing it backward?
Pages:
Jump to: