Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Restore it's Place in the Market? - page 3. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I personally believe that bitcoin may restore it's market price value soon. As long as many people are supporting with bitcoin, this coin will continue to move on and increase it's price value to where it usually was.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
We all know that bitcoin is very unpredictable and I think restoring to the price before ranging from the $8K to $10K will be attainable most likely within the coming months until end of Q3. But reaching back to the highest mark last Q4 of 2017 at $20K is very far from reality to happen within the year. Just hoping also that the btc market will flourish more and an increasing demand will soon be felt on the market.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
I have been reading post and news that the Some people are saying that Bitcoin will not achieve its price as it was last years and some are saying that it will restore its previous glory this year.

What do you think in this matter?

Feel free to answer.

You can add pics videos and even news and posters.

Bitcoin is recovering even more with every price decrease and proves itself and we can see that it did not break down in time. In my opinion, unless there are edge interventions, we will see a darker green until the end of the year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
this is not predictable. no one can say if the price will be high again or not. but if the investors will increase their iinvestment thus price can increase. its depend on demand and supply actully.
Activity: 308
I have been reading post and news that the Some people are saying that Bitcoin will not achieve its price as it was last years and some are saying that it will restore its previous glory this year.

What do you think in this matter?

Feel free to answer.

You can add pics videos and even news and posters.
Although current bitcoin prices Much lower than the price at the end of 2017, but if you compare the price of Bitcoin in July 2017 and July 2018, You can see that the price of Bitcoin is still the same.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
as we know that rising and falling bitcoin prices will largely depend on market demand. and I think if we as bitcoin users want bitcoin prices to rise again, I think the thing to do is continue to promote bitcoin so that bitcoin price levels will increase as bitcoin prices go up very high because of the large number of investors who go in to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
We are not astrologer bro. We cannot predict the future and it is even more tough in this market. But I am hopeful and believe that Bitcoin will achieve the price of the previous year. Soon it will give a bull run and reach there. Let's just hope for the best.
Activity: 294
If you mean repeating the results of 2017 then this can not be said. Bitcoin in my opinion is conveniently placed on the market, and the price will rise only in case of increasing demand.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Bitcoin as a volatile asset is very hard to be predicted because no one can rightly say what will happened in the bitcoin market in the future and again bitcoin has no fix price so at any point that the level of the demands change it will reflect on the price, bitcoin with what we hard in the previous year will recover and even pass the price it was before the end of last year 2017. But in at that any thing can still happen since it demands that determine the price.
Activity: 129
I think that it will, but it will take some time until we can start seeing a positive recover from bitcoin.
I am confident over it, but we need to understand that there is almost anyone who can control the way that it works and it deploys on the market/exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Bitcoin as been the top of the list in cryptocurrency it never leave market the only problem is the fall in price. But to the question, Bitcoin will be restored back to the previous high chart ( just like 2017 Dec). just a matter of time.
Activity: 434
Bitcoin really made a tremendous ATH within a year which nearly reached 20k dollars. Many predicted but none saw the high price coming. Even though the market is down but still it's growth at 6000 plus IA still tremendous. I believe that Bitcoin will get back to its previous ATH but I don't think it will happen that fast. A crazy growth is coming that is what am sure of but when is what I can't say. Let's just be watching.
Activity: 256
Come on now. Like many of us here we really hope for the bitcoin to make a return. The bitcoin's value moves in a vey slow sine wave or a sawtooth wave; it has its dips, but it'll slowly but surely rise up again, and it repeats the cycle.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
There is always an increase decline curve to a product.If Bitcoin is steady and low today,it would certainly go up and grow stronger.Though it may not bubble up the way it went last year
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Now for bitcoin a rather difficult period. We see that he has lost a little in his popularity, but the situation can still change for the better. However, the longer bitcoin stumbles at such a low price for it, the harder it will be to recover. Therefore, the next few months will play a significant role for him.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I don’t think Bitcoin ever had lost its place in the market because it had been the top crypto coin ever since. However its price now is being compared to the high price last year and people are asking if its the end of Bitcoin. People need to know that if there is a bearish trend there is always the opposite, and it can’t keep getting higher too.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
knowing the answer to this question could make you a multibillionaire
bitcoin won't go away for sure,it is here to stay
the price of it could be in any range from 1.000$ to 25.000$ by the end of the year
you all saw the see-saw that the price has been and is at the moment,but if you forgot,the last year's price was 400$
so cannot really complain about 6.500$ levels,I surely do not
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Nothing can keep going up so everything that goes should fall down and same happen to every tradable assets including bitcoin but this is temporary for different reasons and market can recover sooner or longer than expected.

We shouldn't forget about massive dumps and recovering of bitcoin price in past.
Activity: 68
I think the price of bitcoin can soar like 2017, even higher than in the previous year.
the decline (bearish) of the small currency market (cryptocurrency) small is over. But there are still many who believe Bitcoin as the best digital currency investment place.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
bitcoin has never lost its place on the market to want to restore it now! it is the same place it has always been... on top as the same scarce decentralized currency that everyone wants to have more of.

as for its "glory", nothing has changed. it is just your views that have changed because price is not constantly rising now. so you are surprised now to wake up each morning and see price is still $6k instead of being $7k, $8k, ... every day!
Pages:
Jump to: