Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BITCOIN run out in 2140? - page 5. (Read 1128 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 11
July 10, 2019, 11:47:40 PM
I forgot the article that says about this.
but I remember that, reportedly Satoshi Nakamoto intentionally created a limited amount of bitcoin inventory. This is done to prevent inflation. From long-term predictions, BITCOIN has at least until the year 2140, all of which can be mined. If the number of Bitcoin continues to decrease, the price can soar in the future. how do you think about this, is it true that BITCOIN will run out in 2140?

My question is, are we still alive in 2140? I think we are discussing too far, and it is impossible to answer at this time. Indeed, the target of Bitcoin is long term. Every day the Bitcoin miner continues to grow. I think that in less than 50 years Bitcoin will run out in the mine. Bitcoin stock is very little.

In the context of prices it is very dependent on the world's rulers. At present the ruler of the world is Satoshi Nakamoto, even though we don't know him. He was present not to be remembered by anyone, with his program that was so great.

It is possible that the next decades of technological developments will become increasingly sophisticated. And a new hero will be born. If he agrees with Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will survive. If not, they will develop new technology and leave Bitcoin or Blockchain technology.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 11, 2019, 02:25:29 PM
The crypto market is unpredictable hence no one knows the future neither can we predict the future of bitcoin. I think bitcoin is still the top leading crypto coin in cryptocurrency at the moment and will forever be.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
July 11, 2019, 02:22:58 PM
no one knows what will happen to bitcoin in 2140, and if it counts down from now it means 121 years to come. and this is beyond common sense because not necessarily among us are still alive in that year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 11, 2019, 01:58:55 PM
but I remember that, reportedly Satoshi Nakamoto intentionally created a limited amount of bitcoin inventory. This is done to prevent inflation. From long-term predictions, BITCOIN has at least until the year 2140, all of which can be mined. If the number of Bitcoin continues to decrease, the price can soar in the future. how do you think about this, is it true that BITCOIN will run out in 2140?
The great thing now is that bitcoin and blockchain have become a part of people's lives. It is difficult to diagnose images that take place in such a long future. 2140 - Bitcoin halving last, synonymous with great value. Can pass the threshold that we can think of. 10 million USD? lol
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
July 11, 2019, 01:52:40 PM
I think your mentioning milestone will not end of bitcoin running! bitcoin will more strong in 2140, because it's demand will can increase more then present and will more miners also mining bitcoin more and more!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 11, 2019, 09:05:02 AM
I can't predict which bitcoin will run out in what year. what is clear is that if bitcoin has been mined, the price of bitcoin will definitely soar. I am sure this can happen. bitcoin will be bullrun in a few months later.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
July 11, 2019, 08:34:30 AM
I think all Bitcoin will be dug in 100 years and it will officially no longer be dug. But I think it will not exist until that time. You know, the technology of Bitcoin really goes down and it's getting slower and slower.
When the crypto market becomes more popular, many people use crypto for faster money transfer and payment purposes, I think Bitcoin will have no place in the crypto market anymore.
it will gradually lose value and then disappear from the market. The alts will start to throne.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
July 11, 2019, 08:20:09 AM
Is there a typo here or you really mean 2140?
Honestly, i don’t see myself on that year so I don’t care anymore. Haha but base on the current circulation and the total supply, in the next 20years all bitcoin will be mined and the price will boom as expected, i wish to have more bitcoin that time.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
July 11, 2019, 08:09:48 AM
What will you do if BTC still runs out in 2140? Are you still alive? Or you want it for your sibling and others? Well, don't think too much and too long. It is better to think for this era, or about 10 years later. It is more real than thinking in the next hundreds of years.
Activity: 287
July 11, 2019, 07:56:57 AM
By 2140 last bitcoin will be mined so by 2140 is the last bitcoin mined we can expect btc price by then around 1 million dollars
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
July 10, 2019, 01:14:05 PM
2140??? what are you looking for, where will you even be by then?
well! it is good to think about the future but not to be worried about, and if bitcoin will run out, a better coin must be prepared to take over, cryptocurrency would have even gone fatther and wider than it is now, and by then you will understand better why it comes so.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
July 10, 2019, 11:35:13 PM
In theory, miners will not be able to exploit more bitcoins after 2140. But it is a far too far future, more than a hundred years from now, we do not know if bitcoin exists until that point, or even Do humans exist until that time?
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
July 11, 2019, 06:22:32 AM
I see crypto like dotcom bubble, and maybe then no one needs BTC anymore. But whatever it is, I find it to be a distant future. You should think about what the BTC will be like by the end of the year
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
July 11, 2019, 06:17:59 AM
I just realized now, what would be the price of bitcoin during that year, thus the prediction of 100k usd each would be achievable that year? How interesting, but i am looking for reading materials about this one, i am interested to read it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 10, 2019, 12:52:19 PM
Even if it runs we all would be dead, so what is the reason to worry about that?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
July 10, 2019, 03:38:09 PM
Nobody know that bitcoin will run out in 2140.
But, Bitcoin will be more interested more people to use it because its transparancy.
I know it is hard to predict the price of bitcoin but I am sure it will be higher someday, 2040 is very long time till then it will be more higher than our expectation, it is being use by so many people, it is so easy to buy goods with bitcoin it is so reliable and makes our life easy, there is no complication in bitcoin we can simply use to have all those things we need in our life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 11, 2019, 05:50:07 AM
I’m yet to understand what you people mean by saying that Bitcoin is running out? Like how? – do you mean whether it will all reach a stage where you wouldn’t see any Bitcoin to buy? If that’s what you mean then it’s sure not going to happen. If it’s like you think it, then buy now you might not have Bitcoin to buy because a lot of people are just going to buy and store it without minding whether the price is going to fall or not. Bitcoin is not going to finish, even if all are mined, people will still continue to buy and sell.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
July 10, 2019, 11:18:50 PM

This is what makes Bitcoin a great investment because of the absence of inflation, we are still a long way to 2140 all of us here are not living when that time comes and it's hard to make a prediction, 100 years from now, we do not know what would be the real picture on the internet or our life in this world would be.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 10, 2019, 01:03:26 PM
Even though I don't know about when and why bitcoin can run out, but if there is an argument about bitcoin that will run out in 2140, then this is very far and very difficult for us to reach, but anything can happen with bitcoin both in the near and near  long period of time
Activity: 566
July 10, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
Generally speaking, one thing that is constant in life us change, however no one can tell when and how the change will happen but it will definitely happen. If a better and more sophisticated technology than blockchain comes up, then bitcoin and Altcoins will be replaced.
Pages:
Jump to: