Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoinfuji replace Bitcoin as the top dog? - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
www.bitcoinfuji.com : Its goal is to be the worlds most legally compliant digital currency, surpassing expectations and giving peace of mind.

I really doubt it.

I think ETH is more likely to become the next "king".
Activity: 140
Merit: 35
Read the white paper, Bitcoinfuji is the next generation
Do you think Governments are going to endorse coins like Monero.
Bitcoin is tainted, you can see: time tells all little boy!

What do you need governments' endorsement for? Why refer to Bitcoin in the name of your sophisticated, next-gen game changer alt if Bitcoin is such a tainted thing of the past as you suggest? You're inconsistent and ridiculous with your claims. Also, LOL at the ad hominem "little boy" argument, just as serious as your entire project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
www.bitcoinfuji.com is not a fork it is the next generation
What a joke. A thousandth alt claiming to be THE next thing that is supposed to beat Bitcoin with a low quality site and a "HOT TOPIC" on Bitcointalk (LMAO). Such a low quality, over-spammed effort, get outta here.

Read the white paper, Bitcoinfuji is the next generation
Do you think Governments are going to endorse coins like Monero.
Bitcoin is tainted, you can see: time tells all little boy!
Activity: 140
Merit: 35
What a joke. A thousandth alt claiming to be THE next thing that is supposed to beat Bitcoin with a low quality site and a "HOT TOPIC" on Bitcointalk (LMAO). Such a low quality, over-spammed effort, get outta here.
I hope you understand that today there is no alternative for bitcoin, so all these attempts to copy bitcoin with nothing good for forks will not end. The same applies to all forks, which are now on the market

www.bitcoinfuji.com : Its goal is to be the worlds most legally compliant digital currency, surpassing expectations and giving peace of mind.
Is this just another fork coin of bitcoin? It is a bit strange to me.

But the fact that after visiting the site page and then I was feeling surprised caused by bitcoin fuji just another ico project and not bitcoin fork related coin.

It seems you are hyping its ico project, But it looks irrational to see you are claiming that ico project becomes most legally compliant currency.

www.bitcoinfuji.com

I don't think you really understand what is happening in the crypto markets: Many coins will be outlawed in the near future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I hope you understand that today there is no alternative for bitcoin, so all these attempts to copy bitcoin with nothing good for forks will not end. The same applies to all forks, which are now on the market
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Is this just another fork coin of bitcoin? It is a bit strange to me.

But the fact that after visiting the site page and then I was feeling surprised caused by bitcoin fuji just another ico project and not bitcoin fork related coin.

It seems you are hyping its ico project, But it looks irrational to see you are claiming that ico project becomes most legally compliant currency.

Its a possibility!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
www.bitcoinfuji.com is a bitcoin reboot that is low risk and makes sense.
The crypto market is not healthy and Bitcoinfuji is a shining star that will make you proud!
Pages:
Jump to: