Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bithumb hack affect Altcoin too? - page 2. (Read 557 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 01, 2018, 04:48:32 AM
I feel that this particular hack has affected the market since this piece of negative news has simply prolonged the bear market according to me. It is sad to see negative news like this pouring in from all directions and affecting the sensitive cryptocurrency market in a bad way. We need a constant stream of good news to see the market rally in a big way again like last year. Hacks like the Bithumb hack just go to show how online exchanges are not the ideal solutions to securing your funds. Desktop wallets and hardware wallets are much better in this scenario.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 04:44:07 AM
Mainly Crypto market is now fully secured because this market is fully decentralized so there is less chances of hack this system but few years ago this incident happened but this incident is fully uncertain because it was impossible but they recover this loss soon because crypto market is popular now.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:31:00 PM
Yes, it really affected the price because there was panic on the exchange and people began to sell all their tokens on bithumb exchange. Any crypto exchange hack will surely affect market price negatively.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 30, 2018, 03:27:25 PM
Of course,because if theres a FUD or negative news the investors are going to be crazy asf.Fundamentals in our market is stronger than technical analysis which is why the mindsent of these people will always based on the news,which really affects our community badly.
Activity: 31
June 30, 2018, 03:24:51 PM
Few hours ago i read on CNN that one of the world's largest cryptocurrency Exchange site was hacked and the thieves got away with $30million dollars worth of cryptocurrency. According to the news, the news of the theft at the exchange hit the prices of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin fell around 2%.

What is your view. Will it affect all altcoins too?
The best way to find the best answer is to look at the 24-hour bithump volume on the coinmarketcap website and compare it to the market cap of the market. They cannot trade on the exchange, they cannot trade so the risk that they sell BTC cause BTC decline is not high
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
As we can now see, the hacking of the stock exchange has already affected the market and we started moving on, this year there were a lot of different attacks and if you notice how seriously now people are doing security then you will realize that such hacking is not done by people.
Activity: 490
June 30, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
Few hours ago i read on CNN that one of the world's largest cryptocurrency Exchange site was hacked and the thieves got away with $30million dollars worth of cryptocurrency. According to the news, the news of the theft at the exchange hit the prices of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin fell around 2%.

in the last time over time, Bithumb is the main reason for the price drop. I hope that in the future the exchange will be better security to avoid the hacker attacks
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 30, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
I think hacking Bithumb had no impact on the cryptocurrency. Yes, there will always be people who panic and dump assets at the first bad news. But fortunately, such people don't form a market, such people help to earn "smart" people , whales. Grin  Now, we are seeing a period of depression, although today specifically all my coins have grown by about 30%, but I'm sure this is a deceptive move. Not yet! We didn't have the right news, which would have forced the market to turn around.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
June 30, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
This market is very dependent on news so even such news will affect this market and then we will see a fall in the market so think of fmi see
Activity: 392
June 30, 2018, 09:59:59 AM
This is one of the reasons why investors withdraw because they fear things like this happen. I hope this major exchange improves their security to get rid of this hacker because it's frustrating. We all wait and expect the recovery of bitcoin values. We noticed a recent increase but this hack can really affect the price
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
June 25, 2018, 10:21:43 AM
Yes it affected the price bitcoin because many users who hold their coin on bithumb exchange began to sell their coin very at low price. Sometimes I find it difficult to understand those people that love panic sell. That day of the incidence, bithumb exchange made it know that it will refund the affected users so I don't know why people still went ahead to panic sell.
Of course you will be in panic with that but i think its just useless if they sold it in cheap price as if they can withdraw the funds while its on hack? I don't think they will do it so its best to hold their position and wait for the exchange advice what to do or take action.
Activity: 672
June 25, 2018, 10:09:40 AM
Yes it affected the price bitcoin because many users who hold their coin on bithumb exchange began to sell their coin very at low price. Sometimes I find it difficult to understand those people that love panic sell. That day of the incidence, bithumb exchange made it know that it will refund the affected users so I don't know why people still went ahead to panic sell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 25, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
could happen if Bitcoin continues to decline will certainly affect the price of all atlcoin and tokens would come downhill, very in pity the huge exchange in stolen
If bithumb hack was to have an effect on the whole market generally, it would have gone lower than this by now out of panic, but bithumb was quick to douse the tension in the market immediately with their response. However, that does not change the fact that we are in a downtrend and for now, the market is not actually relying on any news to move as it is right now, but simply being directed however the whales want it which makes fundamental useless in a way.
Activity: 368
June 25, 2018, 09:50:26 AM
could happen if Bitcoin continues to decline will certainly affect the price of all atlcoin and tokens would come downhill, very in pity the huge exchange in stolen
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 09:47:21 AM
As we saw that we did not feel any effect from this, now the most important thing is how manipulators skillfully work with the market, and most likely it is made by a quantum computer that is already very quickly gaining power.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
June 25, 2018, 09:46:01 AM
All of the alternative coins in the market are independent to each other since they have each of them juridical personality;
therefore the existence will not affect but there are some factor might be, like demand.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
June 24, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

No, there's no direct effect on the altcoins to dump but for whole yes like what happened bitcoin falls down and panic starts altcoins followed the dump. Bitcoin doesn't fell down 2% it continues until now we are lying on the bottom.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
Mainly Crypto market is now fully secured because this market is fully decentralized so there is less chances of hack this system but few years ago this incident happened but this incident is fully uncertain because it was impossible but they recover this loss soon because crypto market is popular now.
Activity: 86
June 23, 2018, 02:21:07 PM
Basically this news is really disappointing for crypto users I don’t know how valid this news is if it is true then the people of the investor will be broke because they have investment there also this types of things affect the whole market also price so we should always careful about it.
Activity: 72
June 23, 2018, 05:20:44 AM
Yes, the exchange was stolen and hackers dumped all the COINS, causing all altcoins on the market to fall.

With the news that the market has fallen, people will be more afraid to trade on the password exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: