Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins - page 40. (Read 23787 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
September 10, 2019, 01:12:05 PM
CZ did a great job by creating own blockchain and own DEX exchange.
Now, every project that wants to be listed on Binance needs to create a coin on this blockchain, if they add also smart-contract feature, Binance chain could become really a bigger than Ethereum network.
That move from CZ added more developers to create their coins inside this chain it will be  easier for the team to work easily with this exchange, with wide acceptance there's a bigger space for binance having more success, though it's a long way to go before things can  decided since there's already a lots of crypto projects who also desires to be the king and be more successful inside this industry.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 10, 2019, 01:05:15 PM
BNB is going up really fast, and it have the potential to reach higher levels of success soon, in my view. Obviously, the big community of Binance exchange is supporting and investing in this token, and that's why its price is increasing with time. I am not sure if it will become the king of altcoins, because there are still many better altcoins (ETH, LTC..)
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 10, 2019, 12:57:15 PM
I for one can't be too excited by the accomplishment of Binance coin and it will be too soon to make an inference that BNB will beat all coins even bitcoin and rule over. There are numerous coins and the ruler coins bitcoin and ethereum have been holding its great picture and greatness among the crypto market.  So I can say that BNB is a wise speculation coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 10, 2019, 12:36:02 PM
Without any doubt BNB is a great coin that is backed by the most popular exchange in the industry, but there were so much coins that pretended to be on top and no coin has made it. BNB need to be in top 5, but thats the limit.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 10, 2019, 10:07:45 AM
for me the BNB coin is not going to be a new king because their bitcoin gap is so far and bitcoin investors are higher and more profitable here especially now that bitcoin prices have lowered so I'm sure if you invest here today you will make a lot of money.

Not only bnb, almost altcoins always have a distance too far when compared to bitcoin and of course, bnb will not be able to become king until bitcoin still dominates this market, the highest ambition bnb can achieve is probably to replace xrp and then to replace ethereum in the distant future and took second place on CMC. Because ethereum and xrp are no longer their selves right now, most investors are fed up with a series of days without profit and having fun with them, bnb can use this opportunity to get closer to the replacement
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 10, 2019, 10:00:02 AM
CZ did a great job by creating own blockchain and own DEX exchange.
Now, every project that wants to be listed on Binance needs to create a coin on this blockchain, if they add also smart-contract feature, Binance chain could become really a bigger than Ethereum network.
Activity: 311
September 10, 2019, 09:47:41 AM
I like BNB very mutch, all this cool thing wich they implement for the last year. Binance now bild a new strong ecosystem, maybe in near future it can be one of the top 3 cryptocurrencies.   
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 10, 2019, 09:32:25 AM
The BNB has recently decently lost in value. And this suggests that he is no better than the same Ethereum. The BNB has the support of the Binance exchange, a huge number of investors in the IEO on this exchange and all this does not help it grow in value. I believe that it is too early for the BNB to take the place of the king of altcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 09, 2019, 11:23:58 PM
for me the BNB coin is not going to be a new king because their bitcoin gap is so far and bitcoin investors are higher and more profitable here especially now that bitcoin prices have lowered so I'm sure if you invest here today you will make a lot of money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
September 09, 2019, 09:23:11 PM
I have a feeling that Binance will replace eth n the future. As I recall eth ATH before is due to massive ICOs popularity during that time. But since Binance release their Binance Chain, and started the IEO hype you can be sure that more people will come and trust Binance more. Im not saying this will happened I just express my thought that could happened in the future. Could be wrong also. Think and this theory can be happening in the future.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
https://leasehold.io/
September 09, 2019, 09:02:07 PM
Compared to other trading platform currencies, perhaps BNB will be king. However, when compared to cryptocurrencies in general, with the centralized nature of BNB, I don't think it can make a big foothold and surpass the top currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 09, 2019, 08:37:25 PM
While the Binance chain is very fast, we have to consider the fact that it's also quite basic as well, even CZ himself has confirmed it, Binance chain is not developed to be a competition to Bitcoin, it is merely created to support the Binance Ecosystem, anyways, anything is possible in the crypto sphere, let's watch and see how it goes.
I also agree with you,
binance is developed not to be a competitor of BTC, or other altcoins, Binance continues to be developed so that the binance ecosystem runs better, if indeed one day Binance becomes number one in the CMC ranking, then it is not because of the ambition of the team, but because indeed it is all purely a decisive market .
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
September 09, 2019, 08:06:29 PM
BNB is currently one of the top coins on the market. And Binance is already one of the best exchanges on the market. However, it is very ambitious word to say that the BNB will be the king of all coins. And I think it's almost impossible. I think Bitcoin will continue to be king for many years.

Among the top 10 marketcaps, of course BNB's performance is the best, so I made BNB a priority after bitcoin, I'm sure that this year the price of BNB can reach $ 100 of course provided that the price of bitcoin doesn't drop below $ 10,000.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
September 09, 2019, 07:07:42 PM
In my opinion, BNB won't become the king of coins, but bitcoin will.
You can see the market cap of bitcoin is very far ahead from any of other altcoins in cryptocurrency.
BNB will need to surpass the ETH first to approach bitcoin position in the market.

BNB should usurp Ethereum position first before going even closer to bitcoin. In my opinion, I think bnb has been overbought and over shilled by the master CZ himself and if he doesn't continue to vigorously innovate and inject more usecases to the coin, it will drop out from top 10 coins
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
September 09, 2019, 06:53:39 PM
While the Binance chain is very fast, we have to consider the fact that it's also quite basic as well, even CZ himself has confirmed it, Binance chain is not developed to be a competition to Bitcoin, it is merely created to support the Binance Ecosystem, anyways, anything is possible in the crypto sphere, let's watch and see how it goes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 06, 2019, 08:13:24 AM
Not sure whether BNB will become king of all coins. But in the exchange coin category, this is will be king for the next coming decades.
agree!!
i am also not sure that BNB will become king because many things must be fulfilled and improved in order to replace the current coin king. and i think it will take quite a long time to qualify to be the king of all coins.

indeed currently BNB is quite well-known and quite in demand because it is used for IEO, but that is still not enough for BNB to be the king of all coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 06, 2019, 07:31:02 AM
BNB is currently one of the top coins on the market. And Binance is already one of the best exchanges on the market. However, it is very ambitious word to say that the BNB will be the king of all coins. And I think it's almost impossible. I think Bitcoin will continue to be king for many years.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
September 06, 2019, 07:26:54 AM
As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?
Hard to tell that but given that CZ is the leading market-maker in the crypto industry I know that BNB can enhance more and have a massive adoption in different countries. And yes Binance Chain is one of the leading blockchains in the indsutry, CZ said that they will beat Ethereum when it comes to mass adoption and usecase.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 289
Zawardo
September 06, 2019, 07:06:44 AM
BNB is a good coin, but it is impossible to beat bitcoin as a king of all coins, it is already gain trust to crypto users. I think it will take years to prove BNB to be the king of all coins.  
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 06, 2019, 06:45:30 AM
If I think BNB will also be a better cryptocurrency in the future, because BNB is also a good coin that has potential, but I think BNB will also not be a centralized coin, because I believe bitcoin is the most important.
Pages:
Jump to: