Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins - page 48. (Read 23793 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
July 15, 2019, 12:02:47 AM
I think the bitcoin is always the king of all coin. And maybe the bnb is only a kind of potential coin that grows faster than other coin in crypto, but the amazing growth of the coin value or mayve price is not yet enoughf basis to call it a king because of we say king it is maybe something like a leader of all coin or the most amazing coin. And we all know about bitcoin and we all can see many times that everything os crypro really depends on it. If bitcoin fall all coin well also fall it happens so many times before.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 15, 2019, 12:01:46 AM
To be king of all coins is no. But to be king of altcoins is possible.
Because Binance coin has build binance dex with BNB coin as utility.
I don't even think that can happen. there are some coins that might be more role for the market globally. while the BNB I think its role is still very much affected by trade or the launchpad of the IEO project that requires a BNB.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
July 14, 2019, 11:58:09 PM
it's too early to say that the BNB can dominate all the coins, because there are still kings who are very strong on the front line is bitcoin.
how is that possible that can only increase because HYPE and FOMO can become kings.

I guess it's not realistic to compare BNB to bitcoin, it should only be compared to the altcoins market.
BNB is good but it cannot replace bitcoin at the top, bitcoin now is down over 9% and same happened with BNB, so if that trend continues, it would be impossible for BNB to rise higher than BTC.

Also, there's a huge difference on the marketcap.

Current BNB marketcap is only, $4,023,599,376   - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/
While BTC is $182,634,713,542- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
July 14, 2019, 11:23:44 PM
it's too early to say that the BNB can dominate all the coins, because there are still kings who are very strong on the front line is bitcoin.
how is that possible that can only increase because HYPE and FOMO can become kings.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
July 14, 2019, 11:06:15 PM
To be king of all coins is no. But to be king of altcoins is possible.
Because Binance coin has build binance dex with BNB coin as utility.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
July 14, 2019, 08:58:34 PM
Nope btc and ethereum will always remain top no matter which coin come up as they are king their field. Bnb is gaining momentum bcz it is backed by one of the biggest exchange and bnb would have more utility in the future rather than voting and fee. Sure its price will rise as volume increase , there might chance in the future that bnb become king of exchange coin .

For bitcoin, I think it will remain the king of the cryptocurrency market. But for ethereum, I think BNB Coin can compete with ethereum because with DEX, BNB Coin will be transacted with a larger volume. I think BNB Coin can take ethereum's place as a coin with the second largest market cap after bitcoin
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
July 14, 2019, 07:28:55 PM
Nope btc and ethereum will always remain top no matter which coin come up as they are king their field. Bnb is gaining momentum bcz it is backed by one of the biggest exchange and bnb would have more utility in the future rather than voting and fee. Sure its price will rise as volume increase , there might chance in the future that bnb become king of exchange coin .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 14, 2019, 07:28:26 PM
It is the king of all exchanges, but to become king of all coins bnb should pass a big rode, so I doubt about it.
Just imagine what would happen with your money in case BNB is hacked!
It's hard to achieved but not closing the door for that as every crypto have their respective chance to achieved things that they really desire before creating the project, can be done or can also be stuck from how they are doing right now and continue to chasing success.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 14, 2019, 07:25:17 PM
It is the king of all exchanges, but to become king of all coins bnb should pass a big rode, so I doubt about it.
Just imagine what would happen with your money in case BNB is hacked!
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
July 14, 2019, 06:31:56 PM
Binance is one of a few projects that actually makes me feel proud of them. Since its beggining, they have made such an astounding development which is probably hard to believe even in a fast-growing sectors. Rightfully making their initial investors incredibly pleased with their choice. Needless to say, they have many attributes which, if they will not stop, are making them difficult to catch. I believe in BNB and even when it seems pricey, you can still make a good decision with listing it in your portfolio Wink.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 14, 2019, 06:26:19 PM
As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?
At the moment, for me, this coin is a favorite , to invest in this coin is definitely worth it , since the coin is a great development and this year I think $ 100 will definitely be.
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
July 14, 2019, 06:21:36 PM
As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?

No idea about king thing but yes binance is one of the most successful coin in crypto industry. Many coin is out there which future is really good BNB is one of them. Everyday BNB market is growing. Customer also like using binance coin. In future are it'll will be top 5 altcoin in market without any doubt.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 14, 2019, 03:08:41 PM
No i don't think BNB can become the king of altcoins with the likes of Litecoins, Ethereum still around. The CEO is doing everything possible to bring value to BNB coins but i doubt it would ever surpass Ethereum to top the altcoins on the market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
July 14, 2019, 03:04:56 PM
Of course, binance and their token will be in top 10, because of their approach to the busines.
but not the king of altcoin. maybe the BNB has good growth, but the stability of BNB prices also depends on how their platforms are running and gain the trust of traders and investors.
Activity: 462
July 14, 2019, 03:00:42 PM
Of course, binance and their token will be in top 10, because of their approach to the busines.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
July 14, 2019, 02:37:50 PM
Possibly bnb can become the king of all altcoins but not over bitcoin,in the future if centralized wins over decentralized bnb token will benefit a lot,i still can't figure out what kind of regulation will be implemented into crypto in near future
Activity: 426
July 14, 2019, 02:26:58 PM
Still need a lot of advantages to replace the king.  Judging from time to time, BNB has an amazing journey that gets the attention of everyone who made his name famous
Still, BNB won't overtake BTC, even because when the cryptocurrency becomes popular, many people don't talk about BNB, but about Bitcoin.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
July 14, 2019, 11:52:11 AM
it's too early to conclude this. Binance coin is an internal asset. at least binance coin must have something else, to be more widely used. However, their performance is always better every year. BNB will be in the top 5, around 4 years to achieve this.
Activity: 448
July 14, 2019, 11:02:11 AM
While BNB may not dethrone Ethereum and Ripple to become the king of altcoins, I believe that it will go a long way because of the high utility of the coins withing the Binance ecosystem and more importantly, the CEO works assiduously to carve out new use cases for the coin which will increase its worth
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 14, 2019, 10:20:23 AM
Still need a lot of advantages to replace the king.  Judging from time to time, BNB has an amazing journey that gets the attention of everyone who made his name famous
I dont think that BNB will have a chance to be the king of all coins, because bitcoin will always be the best among the rest of coins but i believe that bnb will show a good performance in the future and will help a lot of investor to earn a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: