Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BOUNITES AND NEW PROJECTS EVER STOP? - page 6. (Read 12241 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
As the cryptocurrency market is expanding, so will the number of new projects and bounties increase. People will create new projects to solve already existing problems hence the list will continue to be endless.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The answer is capital NO. YES,BIG NOOOO. As long as the market is willing to accommodate everyone, we  will always get new tokens in the market. bounties will keep on sprawling out from everywhere. back and forth.

Also, as exchange platforms keeps delisting old and garbage products from the market. new ones are likely to emerge and replace them.

just in, bittrex delisted over 40 coins from U.S market.

Until crypto is still alive and people always believing in crypto this is unstoppable for them to invest and to join every projects they can see and never stop using it in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
As long as people make money with it or at least speculate on making a profit, it won't stop.

We start projects to make profit, people invest in ICOs/IEOs to make profit, we participate in bounties to make profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes, people still do not see that the incentive for developers to go for ICO is diminishing, IEO is the order of the day and as long as the project is not a scam, it would definitely find a good exchange to list on for its IEO, exchange will do all the marketing and promotion and have ready made market for the token listing
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The idea of bounty is to advertise crowdsale but IEO with exchanges are rendering the activity unnecessary with success rate of their crowdfund, I  alsothink at a point some of the new projects will need bounty, some for initial private sales to raise fund for IEO. Recently the token allotted for bounties are low to cause any dump, contrary to investors believe.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
The answer is capital NO. YES,BIG NOOOO. As long as the market is willing to accommodate everyone, we  will always get new tokens in the market. bounties will keep on sprawling out from everywhere. back and forth.

Also, as exchange platforms keeps delisting old and garbage products from the market. new ones are likely to emerge and replace them.

I totally agree, however this market gets constantly flooded with multiple coins that many of them are just a total waste of money and time, as their developers keep giving false hope and false promises of improving and bring good and new things to the market and yet they either lose motivation because they don't get what they expect or they are just scamming, and all of that leads to people losing trust in these projects and their ICO and the interest in that market starts going down and with it the number of projects, so we might like see 10 ICOs in a couple of months and with time we will see that number decreasing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
Well, there are risks that the hunters themselves will refuse to lead projects. It's all about the money. Most projects now do not fulfill the conditions. This means only one thing. What projects will soon be advertised for real money.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
Why should new campaigns and bounty campaigns stop appearing? Of course, they will appear until the whole sphere of cryptocurrency dies. I think that soon we will see some major changes, this should happen.
I think so too.  That bounty companies will exist as long as there is a cryptocurrency on the market.  And judging by its development, it will continue to develop for a long time.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
New projects in the crypto market will appear still very long. Each new project tries to become better than previous. Development in this sphere has no limit, in my opinion. Therefore everything that is connected with crypto is only in the beginning of a way of the development!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

New projects and bounties will never stop to pop in, everybody wants to become a CEO even if the idea is useless, i laugh at a lot of newly launch project on space without any reasonable importance of their existence, they are just a joke.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
All the good things will end someday. Bounties and ICOs are no different. But I think it won't end completely. People will eventually lose interest in bounties and they might abonden it gradually. But new users might still participate. This cycle keeps rotating.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Why should new campaigns and bounty campaigns stop appearing? Of course, they will appear until the whole sphere of cryptocurrency dies. I think that soon we will see some major changes, this should happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I think bounty will not be removed. You know, for the market to develop, people will need bounty to promote their brand, marketing, ... Currently the market is very small, so the removal of bounty is impossible.
To promote projects now using ie , as the exchange is very well promote projects , bounty is already extinct , not one project in six months did not give great results!
Activity: 504
i think some day bounty campain will stop.
because cryptocurrency will never can take a new projects almost everyday and almost every week many coin list on market.
but it need a long time because so much many thing who still no in here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Now those who create ICO projects are not long-playing projects. It's mostly scum. Since a more useful tool for marketing your cryptocurrency is IEO. And there are almost no risks.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
I think bounty will not be removed. You know, for the market to develop, people will need bounty to promote their brand, marketing, ... Currently the market is very small, so the removal of bounty is impossible.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Cryptocurrency is just beginning to be accepted by the community. Using the work of hunters is a good marketing move. Of couse with time, the form of bounty campaigns will change, but will not completely disappear,as the cryptocurrency investment industry will not disappear. For example, there are already many of the largest companies involved in the production of video cards for mining, the services ,the production of alternative energy and so on.
copper member
Activity: 995

Tokens distribute even large projects that are already working to once again declare or draw attention. Putting on the market through the hunters.  I think that projects will continue to distribute their coins in this way it is profitable. Good publicity.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
I think bounties and new project can't stop, that will be always appear with new new ideas. New project need bounties as part of promotion. You can see everyday appear new of ICO and IEO project.
Activity: 322
the problem is that there are many garbage tokens in the exchange and so many tokens that have similar names, so that we lose interest in trading, I think the exchange market must change strategies and delete invaluable tokens on their exchange list.
Pages:
Jump to: