Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL Bounty campaigns Ever Keep to their Rules and Regulations - page 4. (Read 1267 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 1
A good questions and most do change rules after bounty must have ended which hurts. But truth is they always state it below that BM or project owner have right to change the rules before or at the end of the campaign. So its something one can not avoid though hurts so much.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Well as far as i know before we join we have to agree all terms and rules. If you aware you cant do anything if you agree with that. Also bounty campaign is doing easy task not like in real life job. I dont really mind if i got scammed or not payed its just common problems.
Most bounty hunters will have no problem keeping with the rules of the campaign but for a long time many of those campaigns include a rule which basically allows them to change the rules whenever they want without repercussions against them, so when there is an issue bounty hunters cannot really complain since the developers can always point out to that rule and avoid paying them after months of work, and then those same developers complain that no one wants to invest or promote their projects. Go figure. Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
this is a reason to immediately find another job.
The bounty is just an extra job and not the main one.

hahaha, you are right bro. building our own business is more interesting than hoping a big money from this bounty condition right now. the best bounty moment ever it was only in 2017. maybe it will never happen again. that's the reality and we must accept it gracefully. the only thing we can do now buy back the coin which has good potential before bitcoin halving moment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
No, they will not. And especially not when they aren't regulated by any industry regulators in the first place.

The fact is that bounties are a very grey area, and there are unlicensed STOs, ICOs, and whatnot that are running these campaigns that cite KYC as a requirement to get paid - even though there is no clear legislation that requires them to do so.

It's quite clear that it's just an excuse for them to not pay participants out, and it's definitely infuriating.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
Can we ever have a bounty campaign that stick to its Rules from the beginning to the end of the campaign. can that ever be possible just like the old days. bounty campaigns of early 2017 use to plead with participates. Ran a bounty of 3 weeks without any additional weeks. maintained a fixed number of token or pay amount without altering the total pay budget. stick to their rules of paying immediately at the stipulated time. Most of these projects are successful and remains top notch.

The truth about New projects these days is none of them are real. all are fake and copy cats. Knows that they have nothing to offer. they are just after the Money. if they are fortunate to raise the money, fine business starts.  but if not;everything scrap to the scratch.  it all depends on the money. money first. once it is realized, they do everything possible to protect the money not the project. from the project CEO to CEO. to the legal team and the rest.
Bounty participants are the LEAST in the list of Payment. before you join that bounty. Make sure you have the free time and won't regret in case target was not met.
If all of them is copy cat why there is still a lot here trying to join that bounty. I wish that there are still the same bounties that we use to. I didn't still try to join some bounty these days but as per what you've said and what I am reading here some bad feedback against bounties these days, it is now really hard to trust now, unless the Bounty Manager is whom we use to be a Manager and a trusted one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
No, it won't possibly ever. You have to forget those old days, mate. Because the golden time of bounties is over in 2018! So, it's better to accept the new fate. Most of the new bounty keeps changing their rules. It's because they don't want to give the token to its all hunters. A project called Coinhe, they said no KYC for the hunters but later they asked to verify KYC, many people couldn't do it as the KYC period was limited. So, most of the bounty hunters did not receive the CHT rewards, this is just one example but you can find many examples like this. So, I think these changing rules are like scamming with bounty hunters.
It's very sad to hear your words, but you're really right. I think that now in this area you can earn only if you have experience of past years of participation in such companies. If a beginner is now trying to figure out this direction, then he will be upset, he will not have time to get the first profit as he will already leave this type of earnings, because he has no experience in choosing projects. In general, I believe that this topic is dying and soon nothing will remain of it!
Activity: 1008
No, it won't possibly ever. You have to forget those old days, mate. Because the golden time of bounties is over in 2018! So, it's better to accept the new fate. Most of the new bounty keeps changing their rules. It's because they don't want to give the token to its all hunters. A project called Coinhe, they said no KYC for the hunters but later they asked to verify KYC, many people couldn't do it as the KYC period was limited. So, most of the bounty hunters did not receive the CHT rewards, this is just one example but you can find many examples like this. So, I think these changing rules are like scamming with bounty hunters.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Well as far as i know before we join we have to agree all terms and rules. If you aware you cant do anything if you agree with that. Also bounty campaign is doing easy task not like in real life job. I dont really mind if i got scammed or not payed its just common problems.
I am a little disagree with your opinion, the problem is we are promoting a project that is not clear (can be said to be a scam) and the victims are investors. The purpose of a bounty project is to promote a project or a product, idea or idea, so as to fund the project (crowdfunding). So if the project is a sad scam that is investors. and this has an impact on a reputation crowdfunding model (as an example at this time, many ICO projects were on the prowl but were unsuccessful due to lack of funds from investors). therefore all ICO's reputation has deteriorated this year. only ICO projects that are clear and have new innovations in the public will survive.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
we can have one or more bonus campaigns sticking to its rules from start to finish. that could be like the old days. Bonus campaigns are always a great opportunity.
Activity: 2086
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Can we ever have a bounty campaign that stick to its Rules from the beginning to the end of the campaign. can that ever be possible just like the old days. bounty campaigns of early 2017 use to plead with participates. Ran a bounty of 3 weeks without any additional weeks. maintained a fixed number of token or pay amount without altering the total pay budget. stick to their rules of paying immediately at the stipulated time. Most of these projects are successful and remains top notch.
Unfortunately bounties today are not the same as in 2017 and early 2018, where there are still plenty of legit campaigns and they end campaigns without fail and problems. So we can't take it back now, Because investors and bounty hunters have lost their trust because scammers have already ruin the ICOs name.

Scammers are the main threat against the legitimacy of the crypto projects but the IEOs by the reliable exchanges have solved this problem a year ago. There is no need to check the project with every single detailed comparison of alternative crypto projects, the exchange team has accepted this IEO after the full check-up process. The bounty campaign completely depends on the arrival of the closest altcoin season.

But how they being solved the problem? There are a lot of scam now and there are some number of campaign that are untrusted so also the manager from campaign do suffer from gaining untrusted feedback even they don't choose to hold a scam campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Unfortunately bounties today are not the same as in 2017 and early 2018, where there are still plenty of legit campaigns and they end campaigns without fail and problems. So we can't take it back now, Because investors and bounty hunters have lost their trust because scammers have already ruin the ICOs name.

Scammers are the main threat against the legitimacy of the crypto projects but the IEOs by the reliable exchanges have solved this problem a year ago. There is no need to check the project with every single detailed comparison of alternative crypto projects, the exchange team has accepted this IEO after the full check-up process. The bounty campaign completely depends on the arrival of the closest altcoin season.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
The rules applied to the Bounty Campaign are subject to change without prior notice. Changes in fabrication can be flexible depending on campaign conditions. reward changes, participant restrictions may occur. But despite that the project can be successful and pay Bounty Hunter according to regulations. But for the time being though there hasn't been a lot of fake project changes then don't pay. The Bounty campaign seems to be a den of Scammers. But I am sure there are also many original projects with the latest innovations.

I agree, however there are some bounty projects that are abusing their power because of their greediness on the money they have raised in their ICO, like asking for a KYC out of the blue making other bounty hunters shocked and when they didn't submit any, of course they will not get the bounty that was really meant for them but will end up on the pocket of the whole team.

Imagine how big they are going to get, setting aside the allocated money for them, if the 50% of the bounty hunters will not get their bounties just because of a rule that has been recently changed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254

We can't go back to that year anymore, I think time will come that bounty will be gone and that it will be reborn again with an exciting one wherein we can gain again just like before, that this forum will be strict and there will be regulations for bounty participants that project should pay hunters in tokens while successful and to pay in stable coins if not. Let's see, no guarantee but hope this will happen.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The truth about New projects these days is none of them are real. all are fake and copy cats. Knows that they have nothing to offer. they are just after the Money. if they are fortunate to raise the money, fine business starts.  but if not;everything scrap to the scratch.  it all depends on the money. money first. once it is realized, they do everything possible to protect the money not the project. from the project CEO to CEO. to the legal team and the rest.
Bounty participants are the LEAST in the list of Payment. before you join that bounty. Make sure you have the free time and won't regret in case target was not met.
Nope! Most of bounty campaigns today made their own rules. They set their rules for their own purpose. At the beginning of the campaign, they guarantee that bounty hunters will be paid in a huge amount of token. But the deception eat them.
There is no more payment that will satisfy the bounty hunters. We will just wasting time promoting them and they give us zero value tokens.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
One of the major causes of bounty project not keeping to the set down rule to the end is due to market situation,  back then in 2017 the ICO market was booming most crypto project was making enoough profit to pay bounty hunters without stress and without procrastination but since the bear market in 2018 things changed as ICO market dwindled , project were not meetng up with their soft cap any longer and they would have to extend sales so as to be able to meet up with their target,  this had a ripple effect on bounty also,  extension of the ICO sale date means extension in the bounty campaign and changes in the rules of bounty
if it continues like that, it will also happen for many new campaigns for the next 1 year, and even worse is if they don't extend the duration of the bounty because the participant's stake will swell beyond their expectations. So my assumption is that they don't even trust the strength of their project in general. Only exchange-based projects that I see moving, others are unclear with the roadmaps they change frequently.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Bounty regulations usually depend on IEO or ICO income. If the tender record has not yet been reached, then the bounty regulation can be changed without the approval of any party, because it is absolutely the developer regulation. The addition of Bounty time is not supported by the addition of rewards, which makes the hunter bounty disappointed. For the time being, even if there are no rules or time changes, it is difficult for the project to succeed. There are only a few successful projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
Some will some won't keep theirs. It's the same with project promises during ICOs, IEOs or STOs. Projects make these huge promises to attract investors and marketers which they come to realise most promises can't be kept. Its quiet unfortunate how we see ourselves here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
If you're doing bounties for a long time then you should know that most campaigns have their own terms for which you agreed before you join and even trusted bounty managers here on the forum are making changes on the rules if needed or if the team owners wanted to since it was stated on  the terms that they have the right to do so. You can complain to them anytime you want if you think they're abusing their power but at the end of the day, you're just wasting your time.
Indeed. Just to add, they are also indicating that they reserve the right to make changes on the rules if necessary. If they didn't include that in their first post, then archieve it and then if they change their rules after that then I think you can complain against them which is rarely to happen because most of bounty managers don't forget that specially those who has a positive rating from the DT of this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: