Pages:
Author

Topic: Will btc be the largest online currency used in future? - page 2. (Read 1150 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I can see bitcoin will be our future no just an online currency but also a real currency. When bitcoin will hit mainstream, I think that will be the start of the future Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
what do u think my friends as btc is a digital currency will it replace real currency and become the largest used currency.

It already is, and it is a real currency already.

It just needs more members and merchants to use it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
I think bitcoin will be another currency that will be used over the world, but fiat money will not disapear.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Along with PM's, BTC/ crypto will most likely be the future of money.  It is the best option available for a fiat dominated world.  Nothing else i've seen  comes close to a sensible option
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
what do u think my friends as btc is a digital currency will it replace real currency and become the largest used currency.
I do not thing Bitcoin will replace entire fiat national currencies such as dollar or euro, but it can serve as an alternative economy to the otherwise collapsing and scammy fiat violence issued money.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: