Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC break below the former low at $6,000 - page 2. (Read 307 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
If the trustees of the Mt. Gox confiscated funds try to sell a shit ton of bitcoins again, I will  not be surprised if the price drops back again to those lows. However, I am very optimistic that once they run out of bitcoins to sell then the price would likely shoot back up since there won't be any more pressure to the demand for bitcoins. But, I believe they have not even sold half of the bitcoins they have so we might still see a bumpy ride for the whole year.

The trustee is done selling for now, it's not yet been decided what will happen to the rest of the coins. So for at least the next 4 months or so we do not need to worry about that situation.

Futures contracts ended yesterday and many speculate that the price will always be dumped prior to that happening as people aim to get a better closing price. There's been a slight recovery from 7700 so far, let's see if that trend can continue in the coming days.

The main concern now is that the news from the g20 summit is still looming over us, I am of the belief that the market will respond positively even to negative news because expectations are always worse than reality.

Im not sure about that. There was some japanese guy on twitter, tweeting in japanese so some things may have been lost in translation, but bottomline is that they could be selling at any time, even if some news said that it was frozen until september, this guy say something like "it is independent from that, the trustee can still sell" or something along the lines.

Hoenstly I think it is crazy that they haven't officially gone OTC yet. Kraken should ban the guy's account.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
BTC will recover because the market isn't stabilize. We will not know what happen. I hope the price will increase than $6000. Keep calm and wait.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
In my mind, everything will be okay, because this is BTC and it will be good
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
As you can see, BTC surges a few hours ago with considerable volumes, does it mean BTC will stop dipping?

See the full-version analysis by Kuang Ren:

Price continues slumping after consolidation, now it has declined by more than 20% from $10,000 to around $7,000, which arouses panic among investors with such a fast rate.

In addition, bearish views from some celebrities almost drive panic chips out.

Take a look at the hourly chart:

The range that price has been moving in is broken with expanding volumes, which can be referred to as an effective breakout.

According to our selling rules for breakout, the first window to dump your chips comes when price breaks below the range, if you miss it, you can also clear your positions when price moves back to the lower end of the range.

Meanwhile, the slump during last session opens the door for next round of downtrend, which makes it effective to sell your holdings every time price moves back to MA 5, investors without any stock can still wait with patience, being cautious and conservative is highly recommended.

There's a possibility but let's just hope that it won't because surely, it will be hard for Bitcoin to recover given that thearket is so volatile. Whatever happen, continue investing and holding Bitcoin to avoid making this scenario worse. Again, this thing is normal. We should rather see the best thing out of every downfall  than the negative things about a product. think of it as an opportunity to invest and earn.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
If the trustees of the Mt. Gox confiscated funds try to sell a shit ton of bitcoins again, I will  not be surprised if the price drops back again to those lows. However, I am very optimistic that once they run out of bitcoins to sell then the price would likely shoot back up since there won't be any more pressure to the demand for bitcoins. But, I believe they have not even sold half of the bitcoins they have so we might still see a bumpy ride for the whole year.

The trustee is done selling for now, it's not yet been decided what will happen to the rest of the coins. So for at least the next 4 months or so we do not need to worry about that situation.

Futures contracts ended yesterday and many speculate that the price will always be dumped prior to that happening as people aim to get a better closing price. There's been a slight recovery from 7700 so far, let's see if that trend can continue in the coming days.

The main concern now is that the news from the g20 summit is still looming over us, I am of the belief that the market will respond positively even to negative news because expectations are always worse than reality.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
As you can see, BTC surges a few hours ago with considerable volumes, does it mean BTC will stop dipping?

See the full-version analysis by Kuang Ren:

Price continues slumping after consolidation, now it has declined by more than 20% from $10,000 to around $7,000, which arouses panic among investors with such a fast rate.

In addition, bearish views from some celebrities almost drive panic chips out.

Take a look at the hourly chart:

The range that price has been moving in is broken with expanding volumes, which can be referred to as an effective breakout.

According to our selling rules for breakout, the first window to dump your chips comes when price breaks below the range, if you miss it, you can also clear your positions when price moves back to the lower end of the range.

Meanwhile, the slump during last session opens the door for next round of downtrend, which makes it effective to sell your holdings every time price moves back to MA 5, investors without any stock can still wait with patience, being cautious and conservative is highly recommended.
Pages:
Jump to: