Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC break through the $9k resistance line? - page 3. (Read 429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I'm sure it will, the question is when. We can still revisit the low support and get a double bottom before we spring back up. I was talking about it a week ago, but somehow we are stuck in this right extended shoulder. It can't go on forever the price will have to break up or down. I'm thinking it will go up, but there's a possibility of a $5500 bottom. It's small, but many traders are still predicting it.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
Yes, we should promote bitcoim everywhere we can especially to our friends and family because that is a very easy thing to do and it is free. The problem is that most of  the people wont going to waste their time to promote something for free, only if they earn something from it. I think they could promote bitcoin exhangers from where they can earn commissions if someone buys bitcoin through their refferal link.

Relating to you initial question, I think bitcoin will soon break the $9k line because it stays on 8500$ now for over a week. It is just a matter of time until the price will start to go up to over $10k, probaly a few more weeks but nothing more than this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
If you know anyone with millions of dollars that are on the fence share with them to invest lol But beyond that we can do something to get those those that are not yet in the game involved. You can start a youtube channel, start a page on facebook, or simply even start making posts about crypto that don't overexaggerate but do more to bring light to this amazing blockchain revolution that we are blessed to take a part in. Let's start sharing more with our friends and family, why and how we got involved in crypto don't underestimate the power of your story.
Pages:
Jump to: