Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC dip again? - page 11. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 220
March 23, 2024, 11:43:58 PM
For those of you out there who are planning on buying more coins
like me when the market dips, have you guys set a target price where
you will buy? I am wondering if will bitcoin still go down to at least $50k?
I am planning on buying more coins but not waiting for the dips to do it. With these big financial institutions buying bitcoin in large quantities, it is going to be difficult trying to time the market. However, if you DCA weekly, you would not have to worry about bitcoin's price or its dip and highs. My target is to buy weekly paying attention to my DCA.

We are not going to see bitcoin at $50k even though I know people think this is likely to happen, it won't. We are already seeing it recover, It already less than a month till halving. It will break past $70k. What we experienced briefly is the pre-halving dip.
Activity: 336
Merit: 317
March 23, 2024, 11:36:40 PM
you will buy?

The price has not yet reached what is ideally the price I would want to
buy bitcoin in despite its recent decline and I am wondering if will
bitcoin still go down to at least $50k?
In fact, we all cannot predict exactly what will happen in the market but we all have an idea that the market will go down so much or go up so much.There has been a slight dip in the market recently, but the price of Bitcoin is still very high. You said that we wait for the currency price to drop in the market yes that is true but everyone has different plans for it.

Maybe many people like you have plans to buy bitcoins at low price just like me but I decided when bitcoin price reaches 55 thousand I will buy a little bit more.But lately I have been doing DCA regularly which is another easy method of investing.  
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
March 23, 2024, 11:20:39 PM
Yes I did set, my plan for buying the dip is that once my target price shows, I just buy it all in so I don't have anything to worry about, no need for DCA, I just want to get it over with and make sure that I'm getting all the bitcoin value that I want, waiting for the right price during a price dip is actually a bad idea in my opinion because you'd be constantly choosing and making the decision of waiting it out again and again because you believe that it can go lower, at least when you buy at once in a target price when bitcoin price dips, you know for a fact that you're secured for long-term and even if the price goes much lower, you can always just buy more again when you've got your paycheck because I assume that everyone's got a job and not just watching bitcoin go up all day long.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 23, 2024, 10:28:22 PM
you will buy?

The price has not yet reached what is ideally the price I would want to
buy bitcoin in despite its recent decline and I am wondering if will
bitcoin still go down to at least $50k?
Pages:
Jump to: