Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC dominate in 2018 or Etherium will take he lead? - page 5. (Read 1437 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
in my opinion btc will still dominate this year, but ethereum will be its toughest rival to dominate altcoin market, maybe 2 to 5 more years ethereum will dominate
I also think that bitcoin in 2018 will still lead the altcoin market at the highest price and for ethereum may well be the toughest rival but it's likely to happen in 2020.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
The BTC has been dominating the market so far. Will Etherium change the game in 2018? Will it beat BTC in 2018?
If Bitcoin always dominates it will always continue to dominate in the future, certainly a lot of support from the people around the world they see because Bitcoin is more likely to be good in the future, not thinking for ETH will dominate the current game, too far to step free.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
in my opinion btc will still dominate this year, but ethereum will be its toughest rival to dominate altcoin market, maybe 2 to 5 more years ethereum will dominate
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
The BTC has been dominating the market so far. Will Etherium change the game in 2018? Will it beat BTC in 2018?
We know that at the beginning of 2018 BTC still dominates until now in the fifth month, I think ethereum will be difficult to compete with BTC, and also need to know for now BTC began to rise slowly. BTC is also used as the main transaction to trade in the world of crypto.
and I think it's hard to dominate this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that at least until the summer, bitcoin will dominate, the more the etherium is still trying to improve its technology. In bitcoin, the improvements are also in full swing - lighting network, thanks to which fast transactions of small amounts with a small commission will become possible. Large whales continue to buy bitcoin, which means they believe in it.One of these days one whale with Bitcoin address: 16ftSEQ4ctQFDtVZiUBusQUjRrGhM3JYwe bought bitcoins for $ 335 million, bought about 32,626 BTC. Now it number 3 in the world in volume with the amount of 99,797 BTC - almost 1 billion dollars
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
ETH is amazing and powerful.

But BTC is still the king of cryptocurrency, because it is recognized by most people in the world, some people don't know ETH, but most people know BTC.
Activity: 210
I actually think ethereum will move down in the rankings.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
will if we say its 2018 growth percentage, ETHERIUM has a possibility that can take the lead over BITCOIN. but if we say it market value, I think etherium has a long way to go this 2018 to beat bitcoin, bitcoin is starting to recover while etheruim remains same price in months, but this two is the most solid currency now so wither way what happen, we all benefit on its growth. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
BTC will always remain king. When the domination increases again, all subcodes, including ETH, will collapse.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
The market has been on a low trading volume on the past 2 days, last january eth looks promising that most of the traders thinks that it could overtake bitcoin but looking at the prices today ethereum has slow down and there are a lot of factors for that. In my conclusion i think speculation at this point is rather useless since most of the coins are in red today, speculation might become relevant only when the market becomes healthy again and trading volume across the entire market become high again, overall based on latest market prices i think bitcoin will still dominate the crypto market during this year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

I think that bitcoin will lead the market recovery, and there will be another bull market for altcoins afterwards.
So I think ETH will start off losing ground on bitcoin before recovering. Everything is guesswork in crypto, and we still have nearly ten months of the year, but I don't think ETH will take number 1 spot this year.
Activity: 84
Very often people do not trust earnings on the Internet and so you know this is quite real.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Ethereum is centralized, as demonstrated by Vitalik’s ability to command that “irregular state change”.  Among other things, I believe that is called a “single point of failure”.

There are some perfect descriptions, and there are some correct descriptions, I believe this is one that fully fits Ethereum. For such a long time, I could not bring myself to buy Ethereum or even store it, even when Bitcoin was having such problems with high fees and transactions. I know people call me stupid around my networks for thinking like this, but this is the point I do not like.

Bitcoin has many threats, but they are all indirect and can be overcome. I see Eth's centralized leadership exactly as the point of failure I dare not gamble on. So yes, today I have a bit of ETH, but I do not see me having it in two years. It can be whatever price it becomes, it will never win me over.

Thank you for always remembering DAO.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
ofcourse btc will dominate this year as usual, just like dominating it in the past years, eth can go higher than $10000 this year but cant reach btc.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
It's still a long way the gap is still very wide just take a look at the daily volume and everytime Bitcoin crash,  so I don't think this is the year that ethereum is going to beat Bitcoin maybe in the next three years if there is a major update in ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I think ethereum will not domninate bitcoin year this year, bitcoin is now slowly recovering from the big drop.
Ethereum is now slowly moving and it will take more improvement to overtake bitcoin.
So for this year, bitcoin will still dominate it. Maybe in the next few years some crypto will dominate it.
Activity: 213
Merit: 103

I don't have the confidence to say that Etherium will beat BTC this year because BTC is more exposed in the market these days. I think because of the issues in different countries involving Bitcoin it became more popular now and are also being used by merchants despite the fact that the transaction fees were quite high recently. If Etherium would eventually have the same rate as Bitcoin then there's a chance that ETH could take over Bitcoin's position but for now that's obviously negative.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
I would say NAH to ethereum lead cryptomarket. Bitcoin as first and best known coin should always stay as #1 coin even time passes by. Without bitcoin, there wouldn't be any billion dollar worth crypto market.
Activity: 9
Verge will takeover both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
And for the price of a token, and for a total capitalization, bitcoin will still be in the first place for a long time, and the ETH will be somewhere nearby
Pages:
Jump to: