Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC go sub 8K Monday Asia time? I say YES! - page 2. (Read 190 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Why are they going to sell it Monday? What is the reason they want to discard BTC? I am also confused why they will move to BCH?

Bitcoin Cash is becoming more popular in Japan: Thai is a fact of life!

This doesn't make any sense. If Bitcoin Cash is becoming more popular in Japan, why they would sell on Monday specifically? Well, to answer the question, I believe BTC will go below $8k before June 1st, unless there's a positive come to the market before.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
My last call was correct!

I believe so. Rinse and repeat! 50 percent of BTC volume is Japanese. They will SELL hard on Monday and sit on the fence and when the market is in rack and ruins buy Bitcoin Cash: Opinion only but this is based on JAPANESE market sentiment!

When I observe bitcoin price I usually monitors three countries USA, Japan and Korea, because any bad news could technically move the bitcoin price at a little big steps like up to 5-10% in just a day. As these markets has always the large volumes.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Will BTC go sub 8K Monday Asia time? I say YES!

I believe so. Rinse and repeat! 50 percent of BTC volume is Japanese. They will SELL hard on Monday and sit on the fence and when the market is in rack and ruins buy Bitcoin Cash: Opinion only but this is based on JAPANESE market sentiment!

Why not? That is only 4% under current price. BTC can go up or down 10% a day easily.

2-3% of Bitcoin volume is in YEN. open the coinmarketcap and check yourself https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
If this really happen then it's a good time to invest on bitcoin after it become downtrend and make a huge profit when it pumps up again. usually the downtrend will not take too long to rise again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
There are big BTC dumps going on at the moment in Asia. During the day you can see BTC drop 200 USD in 20 minutes
Why are they going to sell it Monday? What is the reason they want to discard BTC? I am also confused why they will move to BCH?

Bitcoin Cash is becoming more popular in Japan: Thai is a fact of life!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
My last call was correct!

Pages:
Jump to: