Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC Reach $150K in the Next Bull Run? - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 481
October 01, 2024, 08:34:27 AM
I believe bitcoin will get to $100000 and above but I am doubting if the price will go up to $150000. I was predicting $170000 before but I have changed my mind. Although that is what it says from my technical analyses with reducing volatility, that bitcoin will get up to $170000. But I just want to be more specific and be more accurate which makes me now choose over $100000.
Since this analysis and predictions is coming from a bank, then itay be biased and only one sided, you can see how they mentioned only Bitcoin ETF as the inflow channels into Bitcoin that make up for their predictions, but then we need to look at other aspects that could limits the possibility of Bitcoin reaching that $150k as predicted by the bank analysis.

Also I am of the opinion that the predictions is out of reach and quite right to say $100k Bitcoin price is more achievable compared to the 150k mentioned here and the reason is that currently Bitcoin is struggling to sustain a 65k price and the next bull market can happen anytime which is the reason we should not go any over the board predictions.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
October 01, 2024, 08:09:50 AM
I believe bitcoin will get to $100000 and above but I am doubting if the price will go up to $150000. I was predicting $170000 before but I have changed my mind. Although that is what it says from my technical analyses with reducing volatility, that bitcoin will get up to $170000. But I just want to be more specific and be more accurate which makes me now choose over $100000.
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 01, 2024, 07:55:22 AM
How’s it going, Bitcoin bulls? Do you believe in the forecast from a certain bank? I think it's doable, especially since we’re entering the last quarter of the year, and if history has anything to say about it, there’s usually a lot of good stuff happening around this time. So, if this bull run does come, hitting $150k seems possible. But the real question is, can we push it to $200k?

Already there had been several Speculations driving anticipations of bitcoin investors approaching a semi bull run on before we might experience the main bull run.
Although as for me I don't know if it's possible to hit $100,000 to $150,000 within the period but considering possibilities of predictions coming through,  blackrock and standard chartered bank are believed to have feasible professional analysis which means there're possibilities to have this happen.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 01, 2024, 07:28:50 AM
This is according to Standard Chartered Bank ....

Global banking giant Standard Chartered has upped its bitcoin price prediction for the end of 2024 to $150,000, a significant increase from its previous forecast of $100,000.

In a new report, Standard Chartered analysts cited strong inflows into recently launched spot bitcoin ETFs in the U.S. as a primary driver of their bullish outlook. The bank believes these "sticky" institutional flows will continue propelling Bitcoin's price.

Standard Chartered has emerged as one of the more Bitcoin-friendly legacy banks, with an active research team covering Bitcoin. Previously, the bank's analysts had predicted Bitcoin would reach $100,000 by the end of 2024.

But with Bitcoin's strong performance in early 2024, the team is now forecasting that it will hit $150,000 within the next nine months.

How’s it going, Bitcoin bulls? Do you believe in the forecast from a certain bank? I think it's doable, especially since we’re entering the last quarter of the year, and if history has anything to say about it, there’s usually a lot of good stuff happening around this time. So, if this bull run does come, hitting $150k seems possible. But the real question is, can we push it to $200k?
Pages:
Jump to: