Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC rich 14K$ till this Sunday? - page 4. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
February 17, 2018, 01:28:24 PM
I wouldn't hold my breathe on that kind of rise but I think you could say we got an easy shot at 12-13k range for sure. Of course Bitcoin could moon this week, but I don't think anybody wants parabolic growth like Decemeber...we all know how that story ends.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
February 17, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
The current bitcoin price $11,000+, to rise $3,000 to $14,000 level is possible but unlikely from my point of view. Bitcoin bullish trend seems good and we might be seeing $14,000 in the next 2 weeks if everything goes well.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
February 17, 2018, 01:23:33 PM
God damn these people that are taking a one-time event and trying to make it appear as though it is a common occurrence within the markets are starting to piss me off. That includes you OP since your scenario has happened literally once, and that was a year ago. That was under completely different conditions with people who were a lot more enthusiastic with Bitcoin and more interested in investing because everyone and their mom was also getting invested in Bitcoin and cryptos trying to get rich.

We'll maybe hit $11.5k by Sunday in a gradual rise but there will be no $14k.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 01:22:05 PM
Well, I think that it could happen, we never know. But I don't care about the time that Bitcoin's recovery will take, I just want it to recover. Either 1 day or 1 year are good to me, as long as BTC stays alive.
Activity: 4
February 17, 2018, 01:20:50 PM
itcoin is the best cryptocurrency to look for in 2018. The way it took on the crypto market with its climb to $19k while giving millions in profits to those who had invested is awesome.

Even now, when there are so many ICOs in the market including some really well set cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is still among the priorities of the investors. All the investors believe that eventually it might go even further than its previous $19k mark and might give them the profit they expected. https://businesstiptop.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest/
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
February 17, 2018, 01:13:08 PM
As you know BTC rise from 6K to 10K for two-weeks. History shows that after such a two-week gradual ascent follow an uncontrolled pump which could to raise the price exactly as much as it was in last two weeks in percentage. And I have a question: Should we expected the great rise of BTC (to 14K$) this Sunday 18.02.18?
Tomorrow is the Sunday so it is not possible in the crypto market. All the coins are pumping constantly but we don't expect 4k USD in one day. The current market value of Bitcoin is around 11k USD so it is impossible to raise in tomorrow. I hope this will raise 14k USD in next week. This is just a approximate prediction of Bitcoin it will pump more than 15k USD also possible in this month end.
Activity: 31
February 17, 2018, 01:01:08 PM
As you know BTC rise from 6K to 10K for two-weeks. History shows that after such a two-week gradual ascent follow an uncontrolled pump which could to raise the price exactly as much as it was in last two weeks in percentage. And I have a question: Should we expected the great rise of BTC (to 14K$) this Sunday 18.02.18?
Pages:
Jump to: