Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cardano hit $3? - page 10. (Read 1437 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
May 08, 2021, 02:31:45 PM
It's possible. There is enough time for it to hit above that price as long as bear dosent hit the market. So many coins hasn't reached their potentials at all. Cardanao is fast developing, it will reach that price.
It will it 3$ for sure and much higher but when is the question. For me Cardano is the best project from top 10 and with everything that they have in pipeline they are going for that second place in market cap.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
May 08, 2021, 02:00:18 PM
Most people would like to discuss Dogecoin because it has a high possibility to hit $1 soon. But will cardano has a chance to hit $3?

of course Cardano has a chance to reach $ 3, because a few days ago Cardano make a new ATH price again and I believe if the market continues to increase, then of course the price of Cardano will definitely reach $ 3 and I think now still not too late for you to invest in Cardano, because you can still make a lot of profit if the price of Cardano reache $ 3.
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
May 08, 2021, 01:59:14 PM
Most people would like to discuss Dogecoin because it has a high possibility to hit $1 soon. But will cardano has a chance to hit $3?

I think that almost all coins have the same chance of doubling their previous price. But Cardano is a little slow, so it rarely catches the attention of traders. I really like this coin, I even trade with Cardano a lot compared to Dogecoin which is trending this year.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
May 08, 2021, 01:51:08 PM
I don't think it's impossible. Because I think major altcoins will follow Ethereum soon. Cardano is one of the most potential altcoin. So it has a high possibility to hit $ 3.  There has been a huge growth of Cardano during the current bullrun. So it is now on the list of favorites of many investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 08, 2021, 01:20:21 PM
Yes it can.
There is a great possibility for cardano to hit 3$
It can easily rise there at the end of the year.
So nothing is impossible in crypto.
Lets see what happens it goes up or goes back to Where it was before.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 08, 2021, 01:14:22 PM
Doge has only the abstraction of a billionaire's fomo, which is currently seen as a kind of entertainment for Elon and his children.  Doge has had a big raid at this point.  I trust Doge won't be able to reach ATH at $ 1, just wait and see, the clicks from Elon's Twitter.  ADA has seen tremendous growth, being a closed and well-expanded platform.  ADA will be the trend of the future, $ 3 this year is likely to happen.  I don't really like Doge's rockets Smiley)
Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
May 08, 2021, 01:00:46 PM
That $3 price is less than 2x from here but we are still in May. Many people thinks we're still in the middle of the bullrun and I won't be surprise if ADA reaches $8-10 before we enter the bear market. Cardano seems to be expanding to different countries in Africa. That could be another catalyst.
Really? It means that cardano does worth to invest.
You'll have to judge that for yourself after learning more about the Cardano ecosystem and what future plans they have.

I also remember a blog that they have to stop accepting projects because the numbers were overwhelming after they activated smart contracts in the Mary hardfork last February. That means DeFi and NFT will be available there too.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
May 08, 2021, 12:52:04 PM
Thank you for your reply. In my homeland, nobody is interested in cardano. So, I need your help to gain knowledge in it.
You need to know that Cardano is a good token, so obviously it won't be bad if you want to own it, even though in your homeland nobody likes it because Cardano's benchmark of success is not seen in just one area, so don't hesitate to Cardano.
Okay. I’ll follow you. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 08, 2021, 12:45:40 PM
That $3 price is less than 2x from here but we are still in May. Many people thinks we're still in the middle of the bullrun and I won't be surprise if ADA reaches $8-10 before we enter the bear market. Cardano seems to be expanding to different countries in Africa. That could be another catalyst.

yeah, it does seem that within this bull run $3 should be reachable, but one never know with crypto currencies
ADA posted good results since the year beginning and further gains are possible, but only within prolonged bull run, which is never certain

with all said, there are good developments within team, and one should analyze all things around project prior to investment, not an advise
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 08, 2021, 12:45:23 PM
Thank you for your reply. In my homeland, nobody is interested in cardano. So, I need your help to gain knowledge in it.
You need to know that Cardano is a good token, so obviously it won't be bad if you want to own it, even though in your homeland nobody likes it because Cardano's benchmark of success is not seen in just one area, so don't hesitate to Cardano.
May 08, 2021, 12:42:14 PM
Really? It means that cardano does worth to invest.
May 08, 2021, 12:41:10 PM
Now Cardano's price is around $ 1.6 per unit, and to reach twice that price I think it is still very possible for Cardano if market conditions are very possible, because without good market conditions it will be difficult for Cardano to achieve.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
May 08, 2021, 12:34:58 PM
May 08, 2021, 12:17:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: