Pages:
Author

Topic: Will China ban bitcoin completely? opinions - page 3. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Definitly yes. China has the biggets bitcoin sources. They have the most great investors and rule by their goverments is open. Not only bitcoin is there main they also have neo and not its more powerful.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No, they won't. Why they ban bitcoin completely when China is the country that has most bitcoin whales on the world?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think it's very difficult to ban bitcoin completely because China is one of the biggest BTC holders, so it's not possible to make a rule about bitcoin.
Activity: 1
 I wouldn't be surprised if China banned the crypt! Perhaps cryptocurrency undermines the working mood of the population, and for the technical process of China it is unacceptable.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
There is no such thing as total ban,people will still mine crypto or trade it anonymously.yup China has put a great restrictions on crypto but soon they will allow it as blockchain acceptance progress.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
I think he made a wrong move. I think the country is not satisfied with this development. they will be back from many world countries.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I do not think there has been any improvement. for doing so in order to get them back. an important country and a very wrong decision.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Perhaps they will block Bitcoin. But they have their own cryptocurrency-Neo. Will run only it. By the way, maybe we should buy it?
Activity: 98
I hope this does not happen, that would be really bad for crypto, maybe the end of it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
The Chinese are a very peculiar nation. They are used to finding their own ways of solving each issue. The government of China since September last year also solves the problem of the crypto currency, and it is not yet known what they will do in the future. It is already good that there, they seem to have agreed to allow the continued existence of ICO projects, albeit under the control and regulation of the relevant bodies. Judging by the fact that the crypto currency in China is still going and the crypto-exchange markets are working, while there are not very strongly opposed to the crypto currency. Probably, this year, China should finally decide on its attitude to the crypto currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
i think the central bank is coming up with their own version of the chinese crypto for monetary exchange use by the populace, it'll be on a blockchain regulated by the govt of course. not sure how that will interact with private cryptos.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
In my opinion, to ban the bitcoin completely, the probability is 50:50.
But to ban whole cryptocurrency, I don't think so.
1. Cryptoeconomy is a must. It's a demand of the times.We have to adapt upon it, but no one can resist it.
2. The cryptoeconomy itself brings huge economical potentials. I would say that the country which able to dominate cryptoeconomy would be a lot stronger in global conventional economy.

So I think, rather than ban it as a whole, maybe Chinese gov would only set regulations that allow them to at least monitoring the activities and grab some benefits, or even make their own coins and platforms.
Activity: 224
It does not seem to be happening. because in China now a lot of new crypto appeared. Maybe those bitcoin tires are banned just to make their famous and advanced artificial crypto. They always do not want to lose in any field. So if they can cryptocurrency products that control the world
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
China is still a major player in the cryptocurrency! And any changes in the attitude of the authorities to the cryptocurrency will be reflected fully in the global cryptocurrency market! Meanwhile, as many countries take steps to legalize the cryptocurrency, China is set against it!  I wouldn't be surprised if China banned the crypt! Perhaps cryptocurrency undermines the working mood of the population, and for the technical process of China it is unacceptable!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
China is the biggest economy and very many people country. Its no good for cryptocurrency, i think China wishes do it a yan worldcoin but cryptocurrency linked a dollar , may be this one a reason.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency ban in China is one of the most discussed topics in the community.
The truth is that bitcoin thrives in the country, despite the restraining policy of the local government.

We don't know that for sure. Maybe right now cryptocurrency was ban from their country but I know soon they will realized their mistake from banning it and they will accept it and once that happens cryptocurrency market will be very huge and all of us will be shock because all coins will set their new ATH.
Activity: 4
This is not possible, like not possible to ban Internet because it is decentralized.
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
China has started these banning of Bitcoins since last year but as we can see it, they cannot totally ban it. Many Chinese mining farms just transferred to other places but still mining Bitcoins until now. I believe that China cannot banned it totally even in their own country since they hold the highest mining farms and no one can ever regulate or banned Bitcoins even the government like what China is doing.
There are also a lot of Chinese Exchange. Binance is also a chinese exchange but china cant close it cause its in Hongkong. Chinese businessmen are smart enough especially in business. They are good in investment; instead of closing their projects, they just transffer it to other places where Bitcoin is open and accepted. I believe that what is happening right now is just a FUD to let people go on panic selling so the whales can still controll the market.

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
China's ban on Bitcoin trading is utterly accurate news. But in my opinion, it does not affect the cryptocurrencies too much because the Chinese exchange floors in Binance, Houbi, Kucoin, and Okex are still functioning regularly, and the Chinese government can not ban the trading through those exchange floors. So you have peace of mind to trade as well as invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 77
I don't think so, many miners in China and China will receive money if have them.
Pages:
Jump to: