Pages:
Author

Topic: Will coins like eBTC, eLtc, eDash, eNeo survive ? - page 4. (Read 1317 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Getting these free in airdrops may be fine but I do not see much use of these coins.
Some of these may rise in a quick pump and dump but most are not going to have any real value.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I get the feeling that al the airdrops going to the same people with multiple accounts

Yeah that happens with airdrops all of the time. Just look at the participant list for The Movement DAO airdrop. I would say about 60%-70% of the applicants are farmed accounts.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
Their Survival of any coin totally depends on the team behind them and the way team is managing their coins, what is their future plan etc. But if we talk about these coins they are made to earn some profit using their name. Most people buy them just because of their names, BTC, LTC, DASH, NEO provides them a good base. If you look at these project, team and their roadmap then it won't be difficult to decide whether they are able to survive or not, It's quite simple.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
So many free airdrops in A very short time
Most of them will not suvive. IMHO
Activity: 280
I love crypto
Maybe they will become highways for the coins they are named after. To make cheap and fast trades possible in future when everyone starts to use krypto daily. I know that Litecoin is suppose to act as a highway for Bitcoin so why not all these coins.

Other than that its hard to know any good reason. Community can drive a coin too of course. As long as its a limited one. Doge never was.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
I get the feeling that al the airdrops going to the same people with multiple accounts
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Mostly will die
Agree, most of them would die specially those airdrop coins are just being hyped up only for a few days and then suddenly dumped down which this would be an easy money for the devs but we cant be sure if this coins would totally die because this thing would depend if the devs are serious on building this coin for futher developments.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Airdrops are an innovative way to promote projects, and it is working because most coin developers are using them to have a succesfull project, but i dont like the way that it works. And it is more confusing for newbies, because having such a name like "eBtc" makes a lot of people feel confused about it and the real bitcoin.
Airdrops are a garbage, and i am not wrong with it
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Mostly will die
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Pages:
Jump to: