Pages:
Author

Topic: Will competitors defeat ETH due to ever-increasing gas fees? - page 7. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 874
Merit: 125
Yes, it's being defeated. People and projects are moving away from Ethereum chain. Watch the number of users of dapps and games and volume of crypto locked in DEFIs, though Ethereum had a long headstart, others are catching up. They are challenged a lot by BSC, Polygon and solana. Panckaeswap is now the most used Defi while Atrix in solana has the largest volume locked. Even the popular defis and lending platforms are opening themselves into multiple chains to attract users.
Activity: 181
Merit: 14
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Kadena blockchain has no transaction fee, yea you heard me right and this is why I believe that this project will be the most talk about pretty soon, no other projects will be like Ethereum that's for sure but many will solve problems that can't be solved on ETH blockchain, still this doesn't mean they are better than ETH
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
I believe after the Ethereum network upgrade it will be worthy for its supports who are patiently waiting for this revolutionary moment, there is no doubt Ethereum developers don't want to miss any chance to make the Ethereum network much better after the upgrade that's why it's delaying but as we know good things take time so I believe Ethereum developers will present an effective upgrade which will definitely leave a positive impact and on the other side I don't think there is any though competitor who can compete Ethereum ever.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Developers are rolling network upgrades, yet gas fees on ETH remain the same. It's very expensive to perform transactions on the Ethereum blockchain compared to other competing chains. The ETH 2.0 upgrade will alleviate the situation but developers keep delaying the same. People are getting sick and tired of ETH's "stalling" as fees continue to rise like there's no tomorrow. If I'm not mistaken, developers will delay the difficulty bomb again (by December) in order to prolong the PoW blockchain. The longer it takes for fees to decline on ETH, the bigger its competitors will grow.

Do you think competitors will defeat ETH due to ever-increasing gas fees? If not, why? Are constant delays a result of miners' opposition against reducing gas fees on the blockchain? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: